I cannot login as me.

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
EsotericRogue
Ricer
Ricer

I cannot login as me.

Post by EsotericRogue »

How should I contact who about straightening out my [enn eff ess unlimited dot net] accounts?

"MCCREA" is my primary racer.

But, the username was already taken here (Which seems to be incorrect, there is no 'McCrea' listed under "Members"), so in August I created "McCcrea" here, and associated him with MCCREA.

OMG AGAIN "Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs. Click for help." CHopped half my post
Last edited by EsotericRogue on 12 Apr 2012, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.
EsotericRogue
Ricer
Ricer

Re: I cannot login as me.

Post by EsotericRogue »

Heres the second half of my spammy noobie post. Sorry for double post, your forum is forcing me to be stupid.

But now, (perhaps I forgot the password but I don't believe that, of course), I cannot resend confirmation letter nor request password, it says that McCcrea is not associated with my email address... which I only use two over many years, so I didn't forget those. I am currently logging in via Facebook, and have added "McCcrea" as a friend to monitor "MCCREA" 's progress, but I would like to simplify this. Perhaps linking driver "MCCREA" to this EsotericRogue account. How's that sound? There are other options of course, such as murdering whoever thinks he's McCrea and letting me create a new McCrea account 8)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Just attach a picture from World showing your drivername and we'll reassign it to whichever other account you want.
EsotericRogue
Ricer
Ricer

Post by EsotericRogue »

Great. PLease and thank you.
EsotericRogue is MCCREA.
nfsw275.jpg
nfsw248.jpg
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff