My Suggestion...

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
krist
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

My Suggestion...

Post by krist »

This has probably been asked millions of times but i really think this should be done. Well i ahve the idea that in norman duels th names should be hidden too that way the people will vote on the car and not popularity. because i've see n heaps of cases where peopel vote just because somone is somone.

please consider this...

P.S. Sorry for my english is my 3rd language.
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

This was suggested a while back...would only work for new cars that no one has seen before.
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Yeah wouldn't work too well now would it?
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

It would only work if you upload a new car for every duel, and later on when the duel is over you can put it in your garage. But that will never happen because then the admins would have more work to do for a simple duel.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Popularity is one of the factors that decides who will win a duel, and that's fair, because the popularity is caused by good cars :wink:
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

not all the times. Some people only vote for friends or people from the same country or state or city. But there is nothing you can do about that. And then we have people always voting for the MODS because they want to kiss up as much as they can.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Very true. That's why we have the "Classic challenge" tours, and there you can have a fair battle.
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

I just lost a duel against indicator and his car is not as good as mine since mine is ranked better. If you saw a duel against two no name guys and then you saw a duel between someone such as Idicator Enzo.ph stonebullet you would go to their duel without thinking wouldn't you if you don't then you're crazy I do it and it's not fair
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

I just watch the first three duels if i see interesting cars no matter what users are in it. then i the list below i look for friends or people i know here, and then i wait untill there are some new one's in the first three so i can see a tumbnail off the cars

Post by Guest »

they'll still have an idea of to whom those cars in the duel belong to. many of us has signatures in making the presentation and the way we tune our cars.

so, maybe your suggestion wouldn't really help.
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^Speed 12^ »

sometimes people only go to a duel which someone popular is dueling in and they dont really pay any attention to those duels with normal users dueling. If they go to a normal user duel, they will quickly vote on any car. However, if a normal user duels a popular user, the popular user will win. Simple :? .

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”