my suggestion

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
skyline444
Ricer
Ricer

my suggestion

Post by skyline444 »

there should be athread for normal members to post news if they recieve fater than the moderators or administrators and the moderators can check it out and post in the original coloumn by that the credit for posting good news goes directly to the member who posts it first (the credit goes now also to the one who posts it first but new members or guests dont that aperson posted it first and another posted it later they may directly think that the person posted it thats the moderators are the one who posted it first)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

We sort of had that for a while but everything posted in there was completely senseless and dumb so we removed it.
skyline444
Ricer
Ricer

Post by skyline444 »

well you can make some restrictions you can do it if you think that you can do it cant you
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Have you ever heard of dots, capital letters and commas because I don't understand much of what you're saying.
skyline444
Ricer
Ricer

Post by skyline444 »

oh, sorry
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Yes, I could restrict it to a group, but then you'd first have to apply to join that group. And I don't think we have many members that would fit in that group.
skyline444
Ricer
Ricer

Post by skyline444 »

yeah you are right,thats what the moderators are .But i'm not talking about moderators i'm talking about normal members posting. you could make restrictions saying that any stupid post will be removed immediatly and so on.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Well, the rules were clear then and all that appeared were stupid posts. Nothing good came out of that.
skyline444
Ricer
Ricer

Post by skyline444 »

well atleast some will be of use .as now we are getting m.w news from ea if anyone gets the news before the moderators we would know .And of course this will not be shown on the home page so if any one posts aunclear information also you could remove it and no pretiage of the site will be lost
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Bojan has direct connection from EA. So any news from EA Games will also be mailed to Bojan immediately. But I'm quite unsure why he got the news of NFS: MW later than 2furio... :?
skyline444
Ricer
Ricer

Post by skyline444 »

i apolizise to bojan i'm qwite new here and i dont know about bojan this topicshould be lockeed
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

You can always pm me and I'll post news and mention you as the source (if you're really the first source of the news).
Andre_online wrote:Bojan has direct connection from EA. So any news from EA Games will also be mailed to Bojan immediately. But I'm quite unsure why he got the news of NFS: MW later than 2furio... :?
I'm not online 24/7 you know ;)
skyline444
Ricer
Ricer

Post by skyline444 »

o.k thankyou.
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^Speed 12^ »

Andre_Online? you making any cars soon? Id like to see you make some. BTW this is off topic!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Oh, I'm not. I wish I had the time... Unfortunatly I'm very busy with school works right now, and the exams are coming... Oh darn it! :x

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”