CHEATS ON THIS SITE?

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
Juvenile_Kaos
Ricer
Ricer

CHEATS ON THIS SITE?

Post by Juvenile_Kaos »

HEY I DUNNO IF ITS JST ME OR WAT BUT THE CHEATS FOR NFSU2 ON THIS SITE DONT WORK AT ALL! IVE TRIED EVERY CHEAT ALMOST EVERY POSSIBLE WAY AND THEY JST DONT WORK! IVE ASKED ALSO FOR HELP IN THE OTHER FORUMS AND I GET PEOPLE SAYING THAT THEY DONT WORK EITHER NOW I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THIS WEBSITE WAS A PROPERLY DONE ONE AND THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THE CHEATS WOULDNT JST BE SCREW AROUND ONES SO EITHER PLZ GET SUM1 2 CHECK THE CHEATS FOR XBOX AND EVEN THE OTHER CONSOLES OR SUM PLZ HELP ME OUT N TELL ME EXACTLY WAT 2 DO COZ THIS SITE ISNT SPECIFIC ENUF WITH THE ENTERING OF CHEATS ON THE XBOX VERSION OF NFSU2 ALL IT SAYS IS ENTER IN THE MENUE BUT LETS B REAL THERS ABOUT 10 DIFFERENT MENUS ON NFSU2 SO SUM1 PLZ HELP ME!!
Rigga
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rigga »

uhm, could you type normal? I can't read this
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

You have to enter the cheats at the first menu that you see, after you've inserted the disc. The menu which say "press start to continue". That's where you'll have to enter them.
Juvenile_Kaos
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Juvenile_Kaos »

thanx 4 the help man ill try it now! i hope the money cheat works
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

It's says a fapping MAIN MENU.

You know? The menu where you get to choose what you are going to do.-_-
master m wrote:You have to enter the cheats at the first menu that you see, after you've inserted the disc. The menu which say "press start to continue". That's where you'll have to enter them.
That wouldn't be a menu. He's talking about the XBox.
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^Speed 12^ »

Why do u want cheats anyway? cheater!
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: CHEATS ON THIS SITE?

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Juvenile_Kaos wrote:HEY I DUNNO IF ITS JST ME OR WAT BUT THE CHEATS FOR NFSU2 ON THIS SITE DONT WORK AT ALL! IVE TRIED EVERY CHEAT ALMOST EVERY POSSIBLE WAY AND THEY JST DONT WORK! IVE ASKED ALSO FOR HELP IN THE OTHER FORUMS AND I GET PEOPLE SAYING THAT THEY DONT WORK EITHER NOW I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THIS WEBSITE WAS A PROPERLY DONE ONE AND THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THE CHEATS WOULDNT JST BE SCREW AROUND ONES SO EITHER PLZ GET SUM1 2 CHECK THE CHEATS FOR XBOX AND EVEN THE OTHER CONSOLES OR SUM PLZ HELP ME OUT N TELL ME EXACTLY WAT 2 DO COZ THIS SITE ISNT SPECIFIC ENUF WITH THE ENTERING OF CHEATS ON THE XBOX VERSION OF NFSU2 ALL IT SAYS IS ENTER IN THE MENUE BUT LETS B REAL THERS ABOUT 10 DIFFERENT MENUS ON NFSU2 SO SUM1 PLZ HELP ME!!
Holy crap dude. I think you'd be better off in school learning something than at home trying to cheat at video games.. O_o

Do you think you could cool it with the CAPS and perhaps break it into sentences? Thanks.
Last edited by GT3x24x7 on 09 May 2005, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^Speed 12^ »

lol u crack me up!
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Well gee he wasn't trying to be funny here. He was trying to get the guy to turn off caps lock, or in other words not yell at us, and use proper grammar.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Translation:

Hey i dunno if it's just me or what, but the cheats for nfsu2 on this site don't work at all! I've tried every cheat almost every possible way and they just don't work. I've asked also for help in the other forums and i get people saying that they don't work either, now i was under the impression that this website was a properly done one and that would mean that cheats wouldn't just be screw around ones. So either please get someone to check the cheats for Xbox and even the other consoles or someone please help me out and tell me exactly what to do, because this site isn't specific enough with entering the cheats on the Xbox version off nfsu2. All it says is enter in the menu, but let's be real there are about ten different menu's on nfsu2. Someone please help me.

Hope people can read this :D
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ohhh.. :O_o:
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Re: CHEATS ON THIS SITE?

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Juvenile_Kaos wrote:HEY I DUNNO IF ITS JST ME OR WAT BUT THE CHEATS FOR NFSU2 ON THIS SITE DONT WORK AT ALL! IVE TRIED EVERY CHEAT ALMOST EVERY POSSIBLE WAY AND THEY JST DONT WORK! IVE ASKED ALSO FOR HELP IN THE OTHER FORUMS AND I GET PEOPLE SAYING THAT THEY DONT WORK EITHER NOW I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THIS WEBSITE WAS A PROPERLY DONE ONE AND THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THE CHEATS WOULDNT JST BE SCREW AROUND ONES SO EITHER PLZ GET SUM1 2 CHECK THE CHEATS FOR XBOX AND EVEN THE OTHER CONSOLES OR SUM PLZ HELP ME OUT N TELL ME EXACTLY WAT 2 DO COZ THIS SITE ISNT SPECIFIC ENUF WITH THE ENTERING OF CHEATS ON THE XBOX VERSION OF NFSU2 ALL IT SAYS IS ENTER IN THE MENUE BUT LETS B REAL THERS ABOUT 10 DIFFERENT MENUS ON NFSU2 SO SUM1 PLZ HELP ME!!
No comprende.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Why did you reply to this month and a half old topic?
korge
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

*Shrugs

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”