Vote counter

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Vote counter

Post by ViperGT »

Hey just came up with an idea to save the mods some trouble!

with all the people coming to the thread saying their car was downvoted(including me yes i've done it too) could you make a little thing that only you can pop up that tells you what the votes are. I mean I hope you know what I'm saying it tells you what was voted but it doesn't tell the usernames I mean I can't really think of a flaw and it would save the mods a whole lot of trouble. just a suggestion plz tell me what you think though.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yes, we had this once and the downvoting and flame wars were terrible. We won't be bringing it back.
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

NO NO NO NO I don't want to see the usernames who voted I just want to see the votes
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Yeah... How many tens, how many nines, how many eights and so forth. This way anyone could easily check if their car has truly been downvoted or not. Then again if this should lead to people complaining about low votes (3-7) as downvotes then forget it...
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Well yeah but I mean like you shouldn't complain about a vote lower than say a 5-6 and if they complain about a 6-7 as a downvote then they will get a warning. There would only be like 3 warnings then they will deactivated. I hope this is considered and I DO NOT WANT A USERNAME LIST I DON'T I DON'T I DON'T
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

It won't be happening. Whether usernames are included or not, it's a very simple matter to work out who voted what, especially if you're anal about the ratings and watch your cars for hours at a time as the votes come. Honestly, there are more important things to worry about than this.
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Like what?
Triskac
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Triskac »

like life :)

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”