stalkers/noobs looking for trouble

The lightly moderated completely off topic board with where the usual posting restrictions do not apply. Forum games welcome. There's a catch though: your post count will not increase.
MetalDeath
Ricer
Ricer

stalkers/noobs looking for trouble

Post by MetalDeath »

Story goes like this....I have this kid, also a member here that goes by the name of "BloodCry". When I started my profile here, i uploaded some of my own pics, screenshots, in game activities, etc.....and on EVERY single post I put up, this kid is just spamming away...hate,hate,hate. He reported wallpapers I submitted, and it's all of my own work.....someone (not me) took them down. Since then, I've removed my shoutbox and deleted all of my pictures....so now he's PM'ing me. This site is pointless if I have to take down everything I put up, and have to watch my inbox for this kid's relentless bs. I came here to join a community of people that have the same likes and participate in the same game that I do, possibly make a friend or two. Doesn't matter to me either way....BUT, for the Admins that own this site, you need to devise a block system for noobs like this, who get on here and just cause trouble with his little gang internet cowards. I've said my piece...time to do your part. [-X
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Re: stalkers/noobs looking for trouble

Post by Zotic+ »

have you PM'ed an admin about this?
Instagram @SupraHKS

Return to “Can of Spam”