NFSUnlimited Facebook Group

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFSUnlimited Facebook Group

Post by Morty »

Don't know how many of you are on Facebook, but Bojan made an NFSUnlimited group there today, and it's open for everyone to join.

Just thought I'd let you know. :)

You can find the group here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2379529874
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

added group =]
EuroCable
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EuroCable »

What is that ? :roll:
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Just a group for NFSUnlimited members who are also on Facebook. :)
Mopar_Muscle
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mopar_Muscle »

Added within the next few hours lol
Sig In Progress haha.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Hmm... I've been wondering if I should finally join facebook/myspace or something similar :D.
Maybe even get msn messenger :O
lol wut
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

MySpace is overrated, haven't heard anything about FaceBook, though, I'll be sure to have a look.
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

you should make a myspace one to
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Pabl0z: You don't jump on hypes easily, huh? :P

I've been on MySpace for a while, but since there are so many annoying profiles with loads of irritating colors and backgrounds (my profile included), I've kinda lost interest in it.

I prefer Facebook (for now anyway, since the Norwegian FB interest has exploded), since the people I add as friends there are people I actually know, and not just strangers that have randomly found me on the site. I have added a few people that I only know from the internet tho, but that's people I've talked a lot with.

I'm also on a Norwegian site, that is kinda similar to FB, but that one is over crowded with kids, and Facebook seems to be for older people, which makes it all look more mature. There are exceptions of course, but I've been on FB for 2 weeks now, and it looks good so far. :)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

I am not interested in Facebook that much, but i'll join this for sure. :)
Mopar_Muscle
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mopar_Muscle »

I seriously just don't care anymore.
Sig In Progress haha.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

alot of my friends are on facebook, they keep telling me to join but it seems more like the latest fad like myspace, it will die off.

and like mopar said i really dont care
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Well, just because the MySpace interest has died a bit, doesn't mean the site is dead. MySpace keeps getting mentioned in most of the Facebook discussions I've seen (together with Bebo), so it seems like a lot of people still use that too... I think 90% of my friends are on Facebook tho, so I haven't regretted signing up yet. It probably won't last forever, but it's fun while it lasts :)
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Oh well... I did make a profile and joined the group..
Doubt I'll use the page much :)
lol wut
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

darknight788 wrote:alot of my friends are on facebook, they keep telling me to join but it seems more like the latest fad like myspace, it will die off.
Same here, my GF keeps bugging me to join, but i keep tellin her ill have no time to update the profile, so theres not much use. :|
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I joined facebook because all my friends are on it. It's also easier to update things on facebook (without using HTML codes and whatnot) and facebook has a lot more features like user-made programs you can add to your page.

I'll be sure to join this group.
GroundZero
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re:

Post by GroundZero »

Morty wrote:
(for now anyway, since the Norwegian FB interest has exploded)

I'm also on a Norwegian site, that is kinda similar to FB, but that one is over crowded with kids, and Facebook seems to be for older people, which makes it all look more mature. There are exceptions of course, but I've been on FB for 2 weeks now, and it looks good so far. :)
Lol, I'm Norwegian. I can say that I'm possibly 1 of 10 that are not Facebook members in my school. In my school there are 400-500 people. It's goddamned crazy. And anyway, I don't get the big idea. The only thing that is good, is that you can upload and share pictures.

And as you said, Facebook is HUGE here in Norway. I havn't talked to 1 girl that is not member of Facebook (many guys, though). But, I might aswell join it for this NFSUnlimited thing. Yet these forums are better, though (I wonder when Facebooks' servers are gonna crack. Hope it's soon, cuz I'll laugh my ass off)
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: NFSUnlimited Facebook Group

Post by Jopuma »

rofl I joined facebook just for this. :lol:
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Re:

Post by Morty »

GroundZero wrote:
Morty wrote:
(for now anyway, since the Norwegian FB interest has exploded)

Lol, I'm Norwegian. I can say that I'm possibly 1 of 10 that are not Facebook members in my school. In my school there are 400-500 people. It's goddamned crazy. And anyway, I don't get the big idea. The only thing that is good, is that you can upload and share pictures.

And as you said, Facebook is HUGE here in Norway. I havn't talked to 1 girl that is not member of Facebook (many guys, though). But, I might aswell join it for this NFSUnlimited thing. Yet these forums are better, though (I wonder when Facebooks' servers are gonna crack. Hope it's soon, cuz I'll laugh my bumbum off)
I think the idea is to stay up to date on what your friends are doing. I've gotten back in touch with some friends I hadn't talked to for more than 7 years. The image sharing is pretty nice, I've been using Imageshack for that earlier, but it has a tendency to stop working, so it's nice to have Facebook as backup there... But if the FB servers crash, the world as we know it will crash as well... :P
Jopuma wrote:rofl I joined facebook just for this. :lol:
Nice. :D
I don't remember why I joined anymore, but I haven't regretted it yet. :P
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

The NFSUnltd. group was one reason I joined FaceBook, but certainly not the only reason. I'm glad I did, though - it's a lot easier to keep in touch with your friends through FaceBook than, say MySpace.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

FaceBook is soo confusing! Haha! I'm still using it off and on though. I'm more active in Friendster. :)
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Anyone who wants to add me (Nicholas Menon) on facebook can do that, I'm already a part of the NFSUnlimited group.

And facebook has been quite good in contacting other people (Usually for myspace, I didn't actually know 80% of the people on my friends list), I've even come across some of my previous teachers :P
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

I deleted my account in like a week after I joined.
Not my thing.
I did make a bogus account later so I could play scrabble with some people.
lol wut
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Ok, time for an update, since there's actually something to update on. :shock:

There wasn't really anything going on in the group, so I've now started to update it with the site news. Gonna try to keep it up to date from now on. :)

It's also possible to add NFSUnlimited news to your Facebook profiles, using the Facebook sharing link on the bottom of each news post. :)
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I'm glad you're taking the step :)

But I think most people are still going to rely on NFSUnlimited for the news.

Return to “General Discussion”