Can anyone help me please

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
sarabell007
Stock
Stock

Can anyone help me please

Post by sarabell007 »

:?: I'm brand new to your site and to be honest i came across it by accident... I was searching the internet for inspration because I want to get my Subaru Impretza sprayed with something different to the rest and i ended up on this site looking at everyones compitition entries making over the different cars.. i think its the 'MODchallenge' when i came accross the picture of the "zero2HERO3 Entrant Ratings Winner: Hot Sauce's Supra (8.86/12)" its stunning... i was thinking about a white colour but the colour in this picture is amazing and i relly need to know if the colour has a proper name as im trying to match it up and describe it to people over the phone and each time i look at it i see a slightly different shade.. its like a white gray blue with a hint of a light green.... almost like an ice color??? :? can you see my problem??? I havent got a clue and the man on the other end of the phone has got even less of a clue and i cant email him pictures because he wont open links in email .... or something like that he said, if anyone has got any sugestions or you designed it plese help me... i really need this color on my car, thanks for reading, Sara [-o< [-o<
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Can anyone help me please

Post by GT3x24x7 »

I'm pretty sure it's "Light Blue" :D

Return to “General Discussion”