Welcome to the forum! Who are you? (The First Post Thread)

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Welcome to the forum! Who are you? (The First Post Thread)

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Fasckira wrote:Hey all, Im Fasckira, a Scottish IT security analyst living in Jersey, UK. Im a very keen NFS fan but have only recently started posting on the EA fora which in turn led me to hear via a series of cunningly placed links in certain posts. Ordinarily I stick to the more general gaming sites but Im pretty excited about the planned title World Online, hence the renewed interest in the series.

Anyway, Ill most likely post lots and lots here for a week or two before settling down but Ill try to restrain myself as much as possible till I get to know you all a little better! :)
Welcome to NFSUnlimited, Fasckira! :D
koippa
Ricer
Ricer

Post by koippa »

Hi!Im Koippa from Fimland,Pori.Someone probably knows this little town from its every year Pori Jazz festival...Actually Koippa is my real nickname.Funny once you get a nickname,it stays usually rest of your life..I found this site by accident,and this seems great..Im fan of NFS games..Currently the old ones Underground 1+2 and MW.I havent tried any newer ones yet,mostly because of my PCs lack of power..Im a noob what comes to computer things..I have learned english mostly from TV series and movies,so my skill of it is limited,so please forgive me if theres something that I dont understand and sometimes ask very noobish questions..And happy 2010 for all..
Jacksonapplelover
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Jacksonapplelover »

Hey, everybody. My name is Jackson Carroll and I have recently moved to Columbia, Tennessee. I am twenty-five years old and I am currently am a trucker working for a company called "GreatWide". I rest and relax during the day and drive at night. I love Need for Speed and my favorite game in the series is Shift. Allmost all my NFS my games are for my PS3, PS2, and Game Cube at my house. I have been on the Internet for about three years now. I was watching a YouTube video when I found out about this place, and it sounded pretty cool.

I come a very large (At least 50,000 people in the community) from a trucking simulator community. I mod the 18 Wheels of Steel games with a program called "Zmodeler". My favorite 18 Wheels of Steel game is currently Pedal to the Metal. It is a much older game in the series.
arnoldclab
Stock
Stock

Post by arnoldclab »

Hi everyone,

I am arnoldclab and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.Thank you for sharing the post.
sig removed
ampzz
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Welcome to the forum! Who are you? (The First Post Threa

Post by ampzz »

Ah hello hello, well really this isn't an introduction but more a welcoming myself back to nfusnlimited I guess.

Those of you who have been around for a couple of years might still remember me, but this is "The Gravedigger" been a while since I've been around so thought I'd drop by again, well by a while I mean a good couple of years =P
*sig removed for being too big. max size is 550x120px & 50kb*
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

o hai Paul, good to see you back again 8)
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Ah-ha, I thought your sig looked familiar. :P
RobbieG1977
Stock
Stock

Post by RobbieG1977 »

Im Rob from NY, USA. I am a diehard baseball fan and can't get enough of my NFS racing games! I jsut went and bought all the games. I was on NFScars.net but they banned me because I was asking for a nocd patch. Whatever...hope I get more respect here!
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Welcome, the more the merrier. Be sure to upload your cars to the showroom(s).

Word of caution though, don't repeat "the mistake" here either... Official discussion only here too.
Pandemic
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Pandemic »

Hello everyone, I'm Jordan and I'm from Australia. I mainly love games that involve cops, hence why I'm going to purchase need for Speed: Hot Pursuit :D

Can't wait for the release, thanks! :]
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Another aussie on the forum, welcome to the site. :P
Mickk
Stock
Stock

Post by Mickk »

Many many moons ago, there was game called "NFS: Porsche 2000" and it was good. I played it for a while.

I made friends through it and joined a racing crew called "XR".

After a long while I lost interest.

Now "World" is out there and I'm back.

Does Team XR still exist?

Oh yeah, I'm from Perth, Western Australia, I'm sure there are one or two people from Perth here or at least I hope so.

If you happen to race on "World" (on the US server) look for "Micharus", "Micharustoo" and most recently "XRMickk".

Hope to see you out there.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Have fun on the forum, just thought I'd point out that we have a crew section in our World Leaderboards, so have a good look over there, we have our own NFSU team there that you can join.
CrazyCanuck
Ricer
Ricer

Post by CrazyCanuck »

Hey everyone,

First post but long time anonymous surfer of nfsunlimited

Just thought I'd say hai!
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

Welcome to NFSUnlimited, Crazy. Enjoy your stay!
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

*Bit late Kammy :P
chimpzrl
Drift King
Drift King

Post by chimpzrl »

Hi! Obviously, this is not my first post, but after a couple of years, it seems an introduction is in order.

I live in Virginia, US. I am a painter (like houses, not art).

I drive a 1995 Ford Taurus SHO. Some of you may remember me being a majorly stubborn fanboy of this car (and others). Feel free to call me on it; I enjoy informed debate.

I feel that the NFS franchise has been a bit on the downslide lately and hopefully the dividing and conquering thing improves the gameplay quality. I haven't yet been able to get Shift or Hot Pursuit, but have heard good things. I still enjoy playing NFSU2, though.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Welcome....back :D Yeah NFS has been a bit mediocre of late, and more than anything has been lacking a general direction. However, Shift and Hot Pursuit have both been quality titles, so I suggest you try them out.
O.Z Is too strict
Stock
Stock

Post by O.Z Is too strict »

Someone who hates anyone from nfscars.
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

O.Z Is too strict wrote:Someone who hates anyone from nfscars.
That makes 2 of us.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

[T][U][N][3][R] wrote:
O.Z Is too strict wrote:Someone who hates anyone from nfscars.
That makes 2 of us.
Make that three.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Alright children, that's enough.
loveNFS
Stock
Stock

Post by loveNFS »

I am new here and do really like NFS games espically the older ones. I am slowly collecting from the first to NFS Carbon. So far I have NFS Hot Pursuit, Porsche and ProStreet.
LapaShadow
Stock
Stock

Post by LapaShadow »

Hello everybody, I'm LapaShadow aka LapaCursed, I'm 16 years old and I live in Belgium. I don't speak English very well but I'll do my best so you can understand me. Also, I'll ask you to correct me if I'm wrong in something about the language, because I consider writing on English forums a bit as a lesson for me, thanks. :)
I like generally everything about cars even if I don't know very much about it, I also like manga and anime, I like computer games, especially racing ones and MMO ones, and I can't live without music, of different genres.
My first ever game was Sega Rally Championship, it was a gift when my parents bought me a computer. Then I got Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2, and I play it sometimes yet, because I loved this game very much and I still think it's one of the best games out there. I finished it lots of times. Unfortunately I lost my code and I found one of the internet but I can't access to the multiplayer anymore. Thankfully to my friends, I tried most of the Need For Speed titles and Most Wanted is the best of them. I bought Carbon but I didn't like it very much. I have Shift on PSP. I have also some other racing games and some other types. My last game is the new Hot Pursuit. I was so escited that I bought it directly when I was able to. I think it's a great come back, even if it's a bit too much arcade, but I like this game very much.
That's all, you can find me on Hot Pursuit as LapaShadow and sometimes on World, but I forgot if it's LapaShadow or LapaCursed. See you. :)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Hey LapaShadow, welcome to NFSUnlimited!!

Return to “General Discussion”