Same body paint for team?

Official react hangout for all react racing organization related and any other discussions.
Tsarg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Same body paint for team?

Post by Tsarg »

Hesselaar wrote:I feel a contest coming, design the ReactRacing.org team blueprint! :lol:
A contest doesnt hurt anyone and i think its a great idea. However i believe that the customization used by any car should be decided by the owner. For example, for my main car which will be a 67 Camaro SS used for drag i already have the design in my mind. It will be very simple but might not be the same as the teams design. If i had to choose one i would choose mine, although i could customize it for some special team-related events.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers!!! :)
Dragin' is my crack!!!
RedRevolver
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RedRevolver »

Well, since a whole paint and logo scheme for everyone's car would make them all identical, we could just come up with certain logo's that you have to have in certain spots on the car, and then you can design the rest. Like say, you have on the back of your car, a react team sessions logo at the top, your name below it, and your personality beneath that. then on each side you have React logo, or tanuki, (or one of each =P) and then on the hood theres a different react logo, then each person can customize the rest of the design. Just that we have a certain format, and still have freedom for creating cool designs as well.
Tsarg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Tsarg »

Ill get the REACT logo in the hood of my car and if need be i guess i could set up the REACT mascott or some other related logo in my rear windshield.

Cheers!!! :)
Dragin' is my crack!!!
jaycubzz
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jaycubzz »

umm, dont know if anyone has asked this question yet, or if its been anwered yet, but where can one find the react vinyls on the game? i just cant find them!
I DONT LIKE SIGNATURES! ARRRRRRRGGHHH!
i dont know how to make them, anyway
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

i dont think there is a react team decal or anything. hadnt had internet and playing PS at 10 fps gets stressful :lol:

Return to “react Headquarters”