Same body paint for team?

Official react hangout for all react racing organization related and any other discussions.
pigi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Same body paint for team?

Post by pigi »

My idea for team its this :
"Will we make same body paint on cars for all members?"

I realy want make this idea posible cause we are team and i think we need somthing same.
I know its hard to use someones paint for playing. But i think we can make special paint for meetings. With logos and other stuff.
And other paint u can make for ure own career playing.

Just want know what u guys think about this.
XJ220
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Same body paint for team?

Post by XJ220 »

Well, org =/= team, we are part of one of the principal MAIN organizations of the game.

That means,if we use the same body paint, 1/5th of the guys who play prostreet will have the same painjob on their cars lol.

But I see what you mean, same paint for meetings would be no problem, but I think it would be better if we shared some "main" logos (just like the React RX7), so everyone would recognize where u come from, but without all of us becoming clones.

Though like I said, I see what you mean, having something that instantly recognizes us as React guys... I dont know heh, we will have to think about it...
Kyezee
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Kyezee »

i agree with xj on this but not everyone on ps is gonna be in a org like react but by the looks of it it will be alot of people with the same emblem i suppose we should come up with a react logo if you get waht i mean just a react logo and then the visual stylers can make up some wacky new designs that can be either unique or if liked by others used by them also if it were to only be one style on a car the visual stylers wouldnt have much of a job but as i just said a react logo and a unique desing on a car suits very well. =P~
pigi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pigi »

clones lol :P
Did u was playing some sport? like footbal or regby?
There all in same t-shirts and pants!
This what I mean same bodykits with paint will look sweet.
If i will battle with team EA i would like to reprezent my team.
And Im will be proud that im in team react. And other guys will see yes this dude from team react he was kicking my ass few times (lol) but if we all will have different paints we not will be looks like team.
We can make 5 diferent team skins. 1 special for drag 2 special for drift etc.

Also its will be great if all will make his own blue print will send it here and we will choose few best works for team skins!
Kyezee
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Kyezee »

that is a good idea with a different skin for each type sort of like a different symbl on each one to represent the personality good :)
XJ220
Ricer
Ricer

Post by XJ220 »

Yeah, now thats more like it, people will know what kicked their asses :lol:
(and we could still have those react logos for our own personal races too, react pwnage even in singleplayer! haha)
pigi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pigi »

ofcours BIG SUPEER BIG REACT logo on hood and side of car :P will make it super street :P
pigi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pigi »

Also how ya guys can see we are most organized team in nfs.!
We have super awsome site. We have alot of poples who will have own work.
We drag drivers drift drivers grip drivers other drivers visual creators.
So we grow realy realy fast !
XJ220
Ricer
Ricer

Post by XJ220 »

Yeah man!, we will have a biiig advantage when the game comes out :D :D
Kyezee
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Kyezee »

pigi wrote:We drag drivers drift drivers grip drivers other drivers visual creators.

Dont forget speed maniacs and race organizers :P Rョact FTW =D> =D>
pigi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pigi »

ohh shiznit sry mate. They are so mutch so i just forgot about them ^^ :-#
XJ220
Ricer
Ricer

Post by XJ220 »

Kyezee wrote:
pigi wrote:We drag drivers drift drivers grip drivers other drivers visual creators.

Dont forget speed maniacs and race organizers :P Rョact FTW =D> =D>
Oh...and performance tuners :P,we keep your cars ready to kick ass :mrgreen:
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

Dudes... isnt it too early to talk about the vinyls when the game isnt even out. Sure it would be cool to have official nfsunlimited-react vinyl, and we could all do our version and later decide, but now... its too early... we dont know whats the vinyl limit, nor will it have team vinyls
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

TS-X wrote:Dudes... isnt it too early to talk about the vinyls when the game isnt even out. Sure it would be cool to have official nfsunlimited-react vinyl, and we could all do our version and later decide, but now... its too early... we dont know whats the vinyl limit, nor will it have team vinyls
Well, we know race days start in 15 days and 15 hours… and there WILL be React vinyls, and there will be 30 different layers allowed. I think that’s enough information to start a thread like this.

I think for personal races online, we can use whatever paint scheme we like (with React logos)… but I like the idea of having the same livery during race days/meetings. It’ll be the true team spirit. :P
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

I think that just using the React Team Sessions logo would be good enough, and if you can get Tanuki on your car, even better, but other than that, do whatever you want.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

Well i guess it'll be even cooler if someone can make a little Honor Paint scheme for other games... (Hint Hint. Me will get someone to make a React team skin for Live for speed) :P

EDIT: i'll devise up a simple drawing of a bod paint using vinls that i've seen in the videos.(work with me here...the letter in between the T and the U dont work :lol: neither does the one in the middle of X and Shift
XJ220
Ricer
Ricer

Post by XJ220 »

donaldgladden wrote:Well i guess it'll be even cooler if someone can make a little Honor Paint scheme for other games... (Hint Hint. Me will get someone to make a React team skin for Live for speed) :P

EDIT: i'll devise up a simple drawing of a bod paint using vinls that i've seen in the videos.(work with me here...the letter in between the T and the U dont work :lol: neither does the one in the middle of X and Shift
I think there's actually someone making the React Rx7 from the trailers for the XRT :mrgreen:
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

Just did one pro street styled rx7... could be used as a template for future S15 React official ride yo! :D Just instead of that sumo our tunuki!

RX7 !!!

Just gotta wait for the game.... cant wait.... 30layers, austosculpt stock kits, hatch spoilers, vinyls over the CF !!!!! O WEEEEEEE cant wait for it... fckn EA and their hype :lol:
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

I am at no point in that game driving the S15. Even if it means getting kicked out of the team. I wouldnt touch the S15 with a 10 foot pole. It's a showpony car.
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

TS-X wrote:Just did one pro street styled rx7... could be used as a template for future S15 React official ride yo! :D Just instead of that sumo our tunuki!

RX7 !!!
That's quite a nice vinyl layout TS-X :) ... perhaps we could use arrows instead of waves, and of cause we’ll need Sir. Tunuki.
Hmmz, I wonder if the game will have any chromed-surface appearances.
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

Well, we can only wait and see.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

now that i think of it, we shouldnt all have the same body paint colors and or vinly. Maybe just a medium sized React lettering vinly would do.

and i cant seem to upload my scanned drawing of a team paint :(
Street Racer12
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Street Racer12 »

I will try to scan in my concept picture
Street Racer To The Max!
TS47
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TS47 »

So let me get this straight... there's no player made racing teams? Basically clans, no clans in this game?
eyelids
Ricer
Ricer

Post by eyelids »

I think we should have this neat abstract logo or emblem on everybodies car. It shouldn't be big. Just something that extends over on the rear bumper, trunk and on the backside of the car.
In my point of view, it should be in the back, so ppl would know what flew past them :twisted:

So this leaves the the rest of the car for your imagination

Return to “react Headquarters”