Pre-order...backorder?? WTF

Official react hangout for all react racing organization related and any other discussions.
RedRevolver
Ricer
Ricer

Pre-order...backorder?? WTF

Post by RedRevolver »

EA is doing terrible. I pre-ordered NFS:PS for the PC and just today they send me an e-mail that its on FREEKIN BACK ORDER. This f-ing sucks!!!! Anyone else get theirs on back order too? This is just really lame. If you got yours put on back order, i suggest you report this to their customer service like i did. Here is a copy of what i sent them (minus the order details of course)
I pre-ordered the game need for speed pro street on November 10th and just found out today that it is now on back-order. This is outrageous! When I pre-order a game I should not ever have to worry about it not being in stock! You guys have all the information you need and should know from your other game franchises that you need to make enough games to satisfy those pre-orders. Us people that pre-order are the ones who are dedicated to the game already before its released! We have faith in your product so much that we order the game before its out! And what do we get back? A slap in the face!!! This is completely unacceptable! You should be taking the games that are shipping to stores and instead take them and give them to the people who pre-ordered.

What I would like to know is when my game will be shipped to me, because I've had other orders on the internet that were placed in backorder and I never got them. I don't expect the same from you, BUT it's your pre-orders that are on backorder, so I don't know what to expect from you guys now. EA, you should be disappointed in yourselves for making such an error. I can safely say that I will never pre-order a game from you ever again, and will avoid ever buying something from EA again.
ChZ^^
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Pre-order...backorder?? WTF

Post by ChZ^^ »

Arent you over-reacting? What now if they just found some huge bug in the game? So now you say that you will never buy one of their games anymore?

IMO you are a bit harsh :?
Death Must Be Easy Because Life Is Hard?
RedRevolver
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RedRevolver »

yeah i guess it was a bit harsh since i only pre-ordered on the 10th, but still...when you pre-order, you order it with the expectation of getting it pretty close to the release date, and now that its on back order...who knows. Either way I'm not a happy camper.
Tsarg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Tsarg »

I dont think you were too harsh. In the end you are paying for a service (they are not giving you the game for free) and they are not coming up to the expectations created by themselves.

A big company like EA should have the record of how many people thave pre-ordered the game so they should make their estimations based on that amount. If they did the estimations the way they should then none of the pre-orderers would have been left in back-order. Thats just bad managing from EA.

No cheers for them!!! :x
Dragin' is my crack!!!
RedRevolver
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RedRevolver »

so yeah problem resolved, i canceled my order to EA after i called my local gamestop who has it in stock. I drove to gamestop and got it there, and in the end, i didn't get the STi from pre-ordering, but i saved $10 cuz EA's shipping is so freekin expensive lol.
Tsarg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Tsarg »

Glad to hear you solved it mate. Hope to see you online in about 2 weeks after i get my game.

Cheers!!! :)
Dragin' is my crack!!!

Return to “react Headquarters”