The World Racer Underdog Award 2010

Home of our weekly publication called The Showroom Weekly. Suggest new features, submit articles, discuss the spotlighted items.

What car should be the World Racer Underdog Award for 2010?

Evo VIII - Midnight Skyline
11%
funny golf - 4Racer
11%
-< Gepard >- - Alex45
56%
Kitti - Kovgan-OFF
22%

Total votes: 9

Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

The World Racer Underdog Award 2010

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

While the Showroom entries destined to grace the prestigious "In the Spotlight" and "Presentation of the Year" honors are nothing short of beautiful, elegant, and even flawless, those entries have long since created a tendency to shun others that are deserving of the same praise. 2010 had good, bad, and even ugly entries, but a good chunk of cars didn't get any recognition at all. Now it is up to you, my fellow Showroom users, to determine which of these entires, featured in "This Issue's Underrated", is most deserving of The World Racer Underdog Award.
To decide our Underdog Award for 2010, it’s in your hands. Use the poll above – you can only vote for one car, so choose wisely. The winner will be announced in Issue #56. Thanks for voting!

Evo VIII by Midnight Skyline

funny golf by 4Racer

-< Gepard >- by Alex45

Kitti by Kovgan-OFF
jhonfs
Stock
Stock

Re: The World Racer Underdog Award 2010

Post by jhonfs »

Hi,
I was surprised with what iv'e saw. I love the design of the Hello Kitty Car. I also love the color. I wanted to have one of those cars. Its amazing!
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: The World Racer Underdog Award 2010

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Glad you like the cars, hope you voted! :P Be sure to check out the other polls as well.

Return to “Showroom Weekly”