Custom Racedays Crashes NFS!

Chat about all things Battle Machine in this forum.
VG_Speed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Custom Racedays Crashes NFS!

Post by VG_Speed »

Hi guys!

I just found out that I cant do Custom Racedays if I am Signed-In... As soon as the Leaderboard is about to finish, it crashes...

I have looked for info on this, but a problem with this dll (ntdll.dll) can mean everything from hardware to software.

I tried everything I could and nothing worked. From different versions of NFSPS and Savegames to unload stuff in Windows.

I guess I will have to pass this and wait for better days...

What is strange is that before I didnt had any problems... Nor in Castrol nor in Holiday Racedays... But now, even enter these days makes it crash...

I didnt changed any hardware or drivers... So I am thinking that a Windows Update, in the last 4 to 6 weeks, may have caused this...

If everyone has any ideas, please share it.

Cya and thanks!

Rogério

PS: In a 40m praccy session just to see the Raceday, I did nearly 72k and my Drift was only 10k, so 73-75k would be possible with not to much trouble, I guess! :S
vicheous
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Custom Racedays Crashes NFS!

Post by vicheous »

Hmm i think you need to do a format and reinstall windows! I've had this problem a few times earlier..
That .dll is a nasty error! :evil:
VG_Speed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VG_Speed »

Hi!

For what I read re-installing Windows doesnt solve. That is one of the reasons why I think that maybe an Update to Windows is the cause... That or something EA changed when acessing Leaderboards.

Anyway, I manage to do the Raceday. I remember to try to put myself as Appear Offline (Options/Online Options/Another Options, from mani NFS Menu) and it worked! :S I remember this because many people had found possible connection between NFS Messenger and this error.

Cya and thanks for answering! :)

Rogério
GreedyTurbo529
Ricer
Ricer

Post by GreedyTurbo529 »

VG this discussion board is like the back warehouse at wal-mart, very few people come here, if you ever need some help like that, imo post it on the EA ProStreet forums or ISRC :)

Return to “General Discussion”