Next NFS Survey

The news visible on the main page
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

DarrenR21373 wrote:No, please EA, don't make your car handling in the next NFS as bad as Juiced! I know it was supposedly more realistic, but IMHO it sucked.

I'm sure that is why they put in team racing - most of the cars were undriveable (and yes, I can drive - I used to own a reasonably quick RWD car in real life!) - I used to make my team members do all the races...
Did you even try it with a wheel? Theres no way to tell if handling is realistic or not unless you use the real tool or the object being simulated, and I felt the Juiced had it down good, I found Juiced alot more realistic feeling than any NFS's, EA games tend to overdo it, possibly because they are distracted by geforces or the fell of speed verus camera position, they just turn too darn tight.

I found that the cars in Juiced are easy to control if you use a wheel, and whats realisim if you cant accidentaklly spin your car? In the NFS's you just hold the wheel full lock and swing the car round, how do you expect to do this in actual life?
VeNoMZ
Stock
Stock

uhm.. SUV and TRUCKS..???

Post by VeNoMZ »

dudes i think maybe you shouldnt be fighting about having trucks and suvs in the next need for speed game... here's my opinion about that.. for those guys that saying that they dont want SUVS and Trucks on the game i guess i got youre point.. I think it is not that nice racing with and SUV andTrucks ayt.. but hey my other point to that (into having SUVS and Trucks in the game) well maybe it is fun to set up your own truck or suv with the stereos, woofers, flat screens, etc.. i guess it would be really nice.. even big stars i mean ballers have their own set of suvs and trucks and also paul walker have his truck in the fast and the furious... and also ludacris has this nice truck in 2 fast 2 furious.. my overall is... SUVS and Trucks = ok good for Pimpin but Racin' them.. Bad idea i think... :D
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

It says the survey is full...

I didn't read the whole thread because I'm too lazy but I think they should put high performance SUVs in the game (Like the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S which can go at speeds of over 300 km/h if tuned up a bit) which can still race quite fairly against tuners & muscles with a small challenge.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

if you had read the whole thread, you would've known that this survey was made shortly after the release of Most Wanted, and now we're awaiting the release of Need for Speed: Carbon. the purpose of the survey is finished.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Lol... I had a feeling that I would look like an idiot because of not reading the whole thing... well what I posted could still apply to Carbon...

Return to “News”