Next NFS Survey

The news visible on the main page
Shadow the hedgehog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Shadow the hedgehog »

Look Mr know it all I never use My SUV in ranked Races (do think i'm stupid or something)

And once again i say I DON'T USE TRAINERS OR NO TRAFFIC HACKS!! So stop saying i'm cheating cos i'm not.

The cop SUV has no distict advantage over other cars!
it don't have unlimited NOS or It's not heavier than any other cars It is just like all the other cars! So stop saying i'm cheating!!! Just because i want to use a different car to most people don't make me a cheater! (Most people get a laugh when they see a Cop SUV pull up at the start line)

Would you like to have a race to prove the COP SUV has no illiagal advantages over any other car?

Give me your XFIRE name (if you have Xfire) or you most wanted name & we'll settle this tommorow night! My SUV vs any car you want. (except the carrera GT)
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Shadow the hedgehog wrote:Give me your XFIRE name (if you have Xfire) or you most wanted name & we'll settle this tommorow night! My SUV vs any car you want. (except the carrera GT)
Why except the Carrera GT, its no better then any other car online.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ceano wrote:Why except the Carrera GT, its no better then any other car online.
I think you're taking the term 'performance matching' too literally Ceano. The Carrera GT is one of the best three cars online, without doubt.
Shadow the hedgehog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Ceano wrote:
Shadow the hedgehog wrote:Give me your XFIRE name (if you have Xfire) or you most wanted name & we'll settle this tommorow night! My SUV vs any car you want. (except the carrera GT)
Why except the Carrera GT, its no better then any other car online.
Your joking right?

The carrera GT is overpowered & has perfect handling (better then the BMW)

having the carrera GT race anycar is like paring a Kitten with a tiger.
Last edited by Shadow the hedgehog on 25 Feb 2006, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

this is a very firey argument....... get over it guys! if theres suvs, theres suvs, and you dont have to drive them.... mabey its only something shadow the hedgehog can enjoy, it wont be a bad game because theres trucks and suvs! this is a new game, nfs features get better and there will be more cars, and maybe you guys wont act poorly about the new car list. maybe some of the new cars will be suvs and trucks, but there is going to be plenty of "normal cars" to choose from!
Shadow the hedgehog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Fishwhiz wrote:this is a very firey argument....... get over it guys! if theres suvs, theres suvs, and you dont have to drive them.... mabey its only something shadow the hedgehog can enjoy, it wont be a bad game because theres trucks and suvs! this is a new game, nfs features get better and there will be more cars, and maybe you guys wont act poorly about the new car list. maybe some of the new cars will be suvs and trucks, but there is going to be plenty of "normal cars" to choose from!
Ah You couldn't of said it better than that!
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

The one thing I wonder.....
When you're saying trucks...... you mean utes, or actual trucks?

Because utes I would love (reminds self of his own dad's kingswood)

To any non-aussies (or even aussies themselves) that have nfi what a ute is.... commonly known as a utility vehicle or pick-up (to you bloody americans :S)

Examples being.... HSV Maloo R8, FPV F6 Typhoon, Dodge Ram, etc...
Last edited by The Gravedigger on 25 Feb 2006, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

as in like actual trucks like pickups.... i dont know whate an ute is....
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

I prefer to see Cops chasing Tunings.
The next game could have Concepts too but tuning is really what is going on.
Dont let the Tuning die.
If i spelled wrong,never mind,my english is not very good.
Shadow the hedgehog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

The Gravedigger wrote:The one thing I wonder.....
When you're saying trucks...... you mean utes, or actual trucks?

Because utes I would love (reminds self of his own dad's kingswood)

To any non-aussies (or even aussies themselves) that have nfi what a ute is.... commonly known as a utility vehicle or pick-up (to you bloody americans :S)

Examples being.... HSV Maloo R8, FPV F6 Typhoon, Dodge Ram, etc...
Well i reckon a Mix of utes & Pick up trucks would be cool.

I belive the last time americans (or anyone outside australia) saw a ute was the El camino.

To all you americans here are some modern day utes!
FPV (ford performance vehicles) F6 tornado
Holden SS ute
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Eeew, ugly. :P Looks like a bathtub. :lol:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Eeew, ugly. :P Looks like a bathtub. :lol:
LMAO! Yea, I was thinking the same thing...who would wnat to buy something like that? Is it even useful?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

yes, if you want better gas mileage, yet have space to put a lot of stuff.
pickups dont have good gas mileage
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

omg lol, they look like stretched out versions of the Falcon and Monaro :lol: :lol:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Fishwhiz wrote:yes, if you want better gas mileage, yet have space to put a lot of stuff.
pickups dont have good gas mileage
If it has better milage, it means the engine is not as powerful, which means it won't be able to tow or carry as much weight as a real pick-up truck...but I'm guessing those cars or trucks or whatever you want to call them are popular amongst youngsters in Australia, right?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i dunno, the only thing like that i know is a subaru something rather....
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

Guil wrote:
Another thing, what the hell they mean when they talked about team-based crew members races (Something like this, don't remember)?
For that,Play Juiced :D
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

No, please EA, don't make your car handling in the next NFS as bad as Juiced! I know it was supposedly more realistic, but IMHO it sucked.

I'm sure that is why they put in team racing - most of the cars were undriveable (and yes, I can drive - I used to own a reasonably quick RWD car in real life!) - I used to make my team members do all the races...
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

Let me get this right

You have no idea what utes are.... and yet, you're saying they have no balls, and they look like a bathtub

You're instantly wrong, they are literally the same specification as their sedan (not coupé for those fools who reckon that it looks like a moanro.....)

The only difference is, the actual look.... and the fact it's about 1-3 hundered kilos lighter , they are what Aussies use for workhorses, when in comparison to their counterpart sedan models, they've got more torque
2furio wrote:but I'm guessing those cars or trucks or whatever you want to call them are popular amongst youngsters in Australia, right?
Not really.... the majority of drivers/owners are in a broad spectrum from 17 year olds all the way to 60 year olds
SKYLINE 266
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SKYLINE 266 »

I made it and i believe that gives a good help , for make da next NFS better !!! :D
Really nice idea!! :wink:
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

If the next game is another Underground then I have to say this, please for the love of God keep some of the exotics. Driving tuners and muscle cars is fun for the first 90 hours of gameplay, but then it gets rather old. Plus it kinda lame to only have exotics and super cars only in pursuit games. Especially if you can modify them.

Not only that, but what is the point of putting sponsor decals on your car if your vehicle doesn't even have the part?

Like adding a JL Audio decal to the windshield of a Porsche, what purpose does that serve if you can't even add audio to your vehicle; for MW I'll make an exception.

Another strange thing I keep seeing is sponsor decals for rims that don't even exist in the game. AVUS rims were in UG2 but not in MW? :? The hell?! That's like wiping before you poop if you ask me. And I'm not a friggin rocket scientist, but I'm not blind either when it comes to aftermarket wheels and who they came from.

Hopefully I don't have to see another MOMO or ADR rims decal pop up in the next game and finding that it is not even there...

Also, as far as putting SUVs in the next NFS, I'm kind of half and half for them. The 2007 Chevy Tahoe would be nice to customize :)

Oh, I almost forgot, during the survey they asked about different gameplay modes and one of them was capture the flag-I don't know about the rest of you but I'm for it. It might actually prove to be quite addicting if pulled off correctly and if there is going to be a showoff mode, please let it be actual showoff :roll: and not driving from point to point in order to get a snapshot of your ride. It would be really badass if it was a minigame element where you timed button presses and holds with the music while your car bounced up on hydraulics and the sort.
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Err, there's nothing to stop people, for example, putting a big-ass PORSCHE banner across the windshield of their Lada Niva and covering the rest of the body in HKS decals in real life, so why should it be any different in a game? It's down to personal preference, just as it should be.
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

Lada Niva? Never heard of that one before and my bad about there not being an ADR rims decal in MW because there is.

I can sort of imagining putting a sound system in a Porsche Cayman S, except I would have to worry about blasting the hood off my car while driving, Lol :)
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I would assume Porsche's already come with a bad-ass sound system. ;)
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

2furio wrote:
amda1 wrote:tuners were'nt mentioned in the car categories:(
....which is a good thing.... :)

In fact...it's a very good thing...:D
Thanks you! FINALLY, someone agrees with me. Bring up my stock yellow Lamborghini's and I'm fine. :D

P.S. No trucks. No SUV's. NFS has gone out of hand enough when it faced the Underground series. *Saeidi misses his exotics*. NFS was and still is an Exotic street - racing (or whatever :roll: ) game.
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!

Return to “News”