Need For Speed Carbon: First Trailer

The news visible on the main page
o_blarrraggg?
Stock
Stock

Post by o_blarrraggg? »

The Gravedigger wrote:Heck even us Aussies have drifting muscle cars...

You have the 1000+ hp Drifting C.A.P.A utes, Drifting Monaros and a shipload more. If you can drift a muscle car, and control it, you need skill unlike drifting half of those lightweight jap imports.

The trailer looks bloody good, I like the whole fact of downhill drifting coming back
Damn right, though Robbie Bolger is pretty shiznit. But having said that, there are other Aussies in commo's and whatnot that can drift. Hell, my brother could drift his xf. :twisted:
Xtreme2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Xtreme2 »

o_blarrraggg? wrote:

You have the 1000+ hp Drifting C.A.P.A utes, Drifting Monaros and a shipload more. If you can drift a muscle car, and control it, you need skill unlike drifting half of those lightweight jap imports.

The trailer looks bloody good, I like the whole fact of downhill drifting coming back
Damn right, though Robbie Bolger is pretty shiznit. But having said that, there are other Aussies in commo's and whatnot that can drift. Hell, my brother could drift his xf. :twisted:
are you firetruck retarded??? YES YOU ARE!!! there's a big difference between a muscle car from 2000 and a musclecar from , lets say the 60's-70's... oh and who was sayin, muscle car is better in driftin than import models... guess youre wrong again retard... just look at how many silvia's and sx's are in the d1gp... yes way more than muscle cars why? because they are the ultimate drifting machines.. now plz stfu and comment on the game not on whats better or not..

Moderator note: User warned for flaming.
StreekG
Drift King
Drift King

Post by StreekG »

Xtreme2 wrote:
o_blarrraggg? wrote:

are you f*ck retarded??? YES YOU ARE!!! there's a big difference between a muscle car from 2000 and a musclecar from , lets say the 60's-70's... oh and who was sayin, muscle car is better in driftin than import models... guess youre wrong again retard... just look at how many silvia's and sx's are in the d1gp... yes way more than muscle cars why? because they are the ultimate drifting machines.. now plz stfu and comment on the game not on whats better or not..
LOL!
Who said that, me, yes it was me. (just so you know)
No i didn't say they were better at drifting, said its better drifting, meaning, looks better, sounds better, just... you know how it is with muscle cars. Lol you are taking all this as an insult hahaha.
No need to start the bad language and abuse.

Now yes, how good was that trailer, yeah it was awesome. Just to get back on topic
Xtreme2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Xtreme2 »

i was talking to you and... o_blarrraggg?.... so my post was more towards: o_blarrraggg? than you but anyway, lol i got warned for saying firetruck,, than give this guy: o_blarrraggg? a warning for callin me a negro
StreekG
Drift King
Drift King

Post by StreekG »

The word negro can't really be warned against can it, well if somebody calls you it... correct me if im wrong but negro isn't really racist or anything... Unless you aren't one and have taken offence to it :lol:

anyway we should stop this, not much more can be said about this trailer, might aswell leave it be for other people to state their opinions
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

You're not a mod...

One thing I loved about the trailer (and hope it isnt just for show) is the environmental goodies, notice the fog wasnt all just one big clumping of fogness and looked natural-ish?
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Yeah and both cars project head lights now and the reflections are cool.
You can actually see the trailing cars head lights beeinr reflected off the body of the car in front, nice! :D
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

The Gravedigger wrote:You're not a mod...

One thing I loved about the trailer (and hope it isnt just for show) is the environmental goodies, notice the fog wasnt all just one big clumping of fogness and looked natural-ish?
was cool when the light passed trough the fog, just like the E3 teaser, and also like HL2.
Nice intro but they should post more shots and everything else. I wonder how are going to be the menus....
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

You can't really expect something about the headlightthinghie considering this isn't ingamephotos.
This is probably the introthingie for the game, so it doesn't have to look like this at all.

Take a look at all ze other intros for every NFSgame. It's not similiar at all (it isn't for any game if you think about it).

So again, this will probably far from the actualy gameexperience.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

crap... carbon is even darker than UG2... night race sux...
racer_joe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by racer_joe »

Is this gunna be a new game, i thought it was just a mod : /
Or will we be able to just download a crack like i did for mwblack edition ?
racer_joe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by racer_joe »

I do like the idea of drift though
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

It's not working for me.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

racer_joe wrote:Is this gunna be a new game, i thought it was just a mod : /
It's a new game mate.. Not a patch to update version or whatsoever. ;)
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Andre_online wrote:
...even though that is what it looks like.

:lol:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Sure does, logically.. :)
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

Toshiro wrote:It's not working for me.
Right click -> Save target as.
tsuchiya
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tsuchiya »

ANYONE noticed the trailer's music?
VERY JAPAN ~
sounds like ONIMUSHA's one

more nippon connection in CARBON?

tuner v muscle?
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

korge wrote:
Andre_online wrote:
...even though that is what it looks like.

:lol:
You said it man. I'm not an expert but I would bet the body kit in that Lancer has been used for the last 4 games: nfsu1, nfsu2, nfsmw and now in nfsc

It's like:

- 2003: Pay 50 bucks and you get a game
- 2004: pay again. same name, same game
- 2005: you know it. 50$. uuuh daylight!
- 2006: how stupid you are? gimme da money! ... hey look! new game name and new intro movie!

Now Im waiting to check if the cars handling is realistic or not. Like the old Summ would say, "Im sure it's gonna be another Lego racer game!"

:roll:
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Actually, I don't mind being called a Negro - this is a compliment, as apparently they have big wangers :D

And what a great idea, for NFS Carbon Monoxide Poisoning to be an add-on for MW. A bit like the London 1967 add-on for the London 1969 add-on to the original Grand Theft Auto.

Let's face it, the later street racing games have been quite a let down for quite a lot of people, EA owe us something!
Last edited by DarrenR21373 on 22 Jun 2006, 23:07, edited 2 times in total.
racer_joe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by racer_joe »

Hope they put a nice ferrari in this one.. lol, one thing they need to get right, is time change in the game, day - night...
CJ_FALCON
Ricer
Ricer

Post by CJ_FALCON »

when I saw this I think - this is NFS UG2 ???!!!

the "atmosphere" is very similar to "atmosphere" in NFS UG2...
o_blarrraggg?
Stock
Stock

Post by o_blarrraggg? »

I think it actually looks kinda of promising. I just hope the physics are like the ones in NFS:HP2 the ps2 version, they were a good mix between realistic (burnouts) and arcade.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

That EVO bodykits, "Spyder" is one of the few that actually looks nice. You may also notice that for MW and C it is modified. In UG/UG2, it had individual parts while in MW/C, it is a wide bodykit.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

2furio wrote:In UG/UG2, it had individual parts while in MW/C, it is a wide bodykit.
Actually in UG1 it was a WBK used for a normal Lancer to look like an EVO, I remember there were lots of people asking about that. And so was UG2's. :)

Return to “News”