Need For Speed Carbon Announced !

The news visible on the main page
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

go get yourself a moddable FPS game and skin a LaPierre enemy and then shoot the crap out of him. quite fun.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

prince1142003 wrote:go get yourself a moddable FPS game and skin a LaPierre enemy and then shoot the crap out of him. quite fun.
Ummm, you know, I think I will request one to be made for UT04...
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

<a href="http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20060621" target="_blank">Check this out</a>

i know it's Uwe Boll, but just imagine that it's LaPierre

also, that's an awesome comic *shameless plug*
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Yay! CAD is teh aw3some.

WTF, why would you purposely make a cheesy storyline? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Because we don't expect them to make a stuid cheesy storyline...
so they do exactly that.

btw. NFS C is currently at -1
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Hmmm @ Cheesey storylines.

Maybe it will go like this (instead of winning rides, wonger or 'spect):

Win the first level - you get awarded some Limeswold.

Win the second level - you get award a large piece of Double Gloucester.

Win the third level - you get half a truckle of finest Somerset Mature Farmhouse Cheddar.

And so on and so on until you beat the final Boss, when you get awarded the daddy of cheeses - a whole truckle of finest Mature English Stilton (well, it's my favourite anyway) 8) .

Think I'll just go and patent the idea before EA nick it...
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Ha.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
speed_and_do_the_deed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Info help i guess.....

Post by speed_and_do_the_deed »

here i dont no if this will help people in the forum but like im just trying to help peoples

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Electronic Arts (EA) has announced that Need for Speed Carbon (NFSC) is in its development stage and will be on shelves by the fall of 2006.

Developed by EA Black Box in Vancouver, British Columbia, Need for Speed Carbon delivers the next generation of adrenaline-filled street racing and will challenge players to face the ultimate test of driving skill on treacherous canyon roads.

NFSC screenshot Larry LaPierre, the NFSC’s executive producer said, “We pride ourselves on our ability to reinvent the franchise and continually uncover new and exciting trends in car culture. Canyon Racing is a real test of a driver’s skill and we think it provides a fantastic game play opportunity to lean into.”

What starts in the city is settled in the canyons as Need for Speed Carbon immerses you into the world’s most dangerous and adrenaline-filled form of street racing. You and your crew must race in an all-out war for the city, risking everything to take over your rivals’ neighborhoods one block at a time. As the police turn up the heat, the battle ultimately shifts to Carbon Canyon, where territories and reputations can be lost on every perilous curve.

Need for Speed Carbon delivers the next generation of customisation giving you the power to design and tweak your crew’s cars in every way using the new Autosculpt technology. Represent your car class, your crew and your turf in Need for Speed Carbon, the next revolution in racing games.

Need for Speed Carbon should hit stores by Christmas and will be available for all the major consoles including the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii, as well as the PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo DS, Game Boy Advance, PSP, PC and mobile.

hope this helps u guys :) Oh by the way if u see in the image nfsc-2 what ive put up u can see the smoke effects are much more better grayer and darker not like in all the undergrounds and most wanted all white and weak :P
Attachments
nfsc--1.jpg
nfsc-2.jpg
| Ryu |
Drift King
Drift King

Post by | Ryu | »

Uhhh, dude, that was posted at the start of this topic... :?
juveenile
Ricer
Ricer

Post by juveenile »

I gotta see the trailer
juveenile
Ricer
Ricer

Post by juveenile »

I gotta see the trailer
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

juveenile wrote:I gotta see the trailer
why don't you just see it then...
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

baadmw wrote:
juveenile wrote:I gotta see the trailer
why don't you just see it then...
Indeed...no need to say it and double post...on the same note...I think I'll watch it again. :P

Return to “News”