Stock

Post by Nismo-Skyline »

she got my vote :)
User deactivated:
laura1
Ricer
Ricer

Post by laura1 »

if you had bothered to read correctly you would have seen that the eating disorders articles is about laura southgate the DOCTOR not me!
BenGAMES
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BenGAMES »

lawl, cool, but anyway, still I am not convinced to give you my vote.. maybe if you had an instant messenger, so we could talk over the webcam, ;)
shadow665
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by shadow665 »

u guys are way off topic and luara u got my vote ur hottt!!!
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Ok guys, It is clear that some of you can't control their hormones, the Testosterone level is going crazy.

If you feel like you have to say something to Laura do it by PM and try to keep it Mature, I don't want any complaints from Laura about perverted people.
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

TheStig wrote:Ok guys, It is clear that some of you can't control their hormones, the Testosterone level is going crazy.

If you feel like you have to say something to Laura do it by PM and try to keep it Mature, I don't want any complaints from Laura about perverted people.

finaly someone noticed... btw... how many of u are under 18?
:lol:
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

BenGAMES wrote:maybe if you had an instant messenger, so we could talk over the webcam, ;)
what are you trying to get at ? havent you seen her nfsunlimited pic ?
laura if i were you i would post more pics of you holding up nfsunlimited signs or something to shut thses guys up
BASGTA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BASGTA »

Whoa, some people are using this thread as a dating service. :/
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

I'm curious but have you ever played any of these games before? And if you did what did you think of them? As for your looks you more then qualify for the next model. But if you really want to win over the fans, how about putting a word in to EA about releasing a game before it's actually finished? If you could do that nobody would be able to top you.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

jayson74 wrote:I'm curious but have you ever played any of these games before? And if you did what did you think of them? As for your looks you more then qualify for the next model. But if you really want to win over the fans, how about putting a word in to EA about releasing a game before it's actually finished? If you could do that nobody would be able to top you.

Wow an interview maybe? :P :x
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
BenGAMES
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BenGAMES »

darknight788 wrote: what are you trying to get at ? havent you seen her nfsunlimited pic ?
laura if i were you i would post more pics of you holding up nfsunlimited signs or something to shut thses guys up
obviously, your skill to see a joke is at minimal level.. as I was kidding, as I said in the other topic.. just leave it! it's nice she came for herself to stand up in the contest and be closer to the gaming public.. so she gets my vote!
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

totally agree :) she got my vote to :D
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Apparently the guys who are doin game development usually arent goin to listen to a design team where models and storyline falls into.
dawnpatrolrjl1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by dawnpatrolrjl1 »

you got my vote, your really hot!!! 8) 8)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ok, who stuck the pages of this thread together? OWN UP!!
shadow665
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by shadow665 »

every body calm down and take a deep breath
Mr.X
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mr.X »

My opinion in this is that Sarah is a very attractive girl with a body that doesn't go unnoticed BUT I certainly believe that she is not the ideal type of model to be crown a queen of NFS. The game takes an even more street/racing/underground character by filming brown- or black- haired actresses. It has been like this since the underground, then the same for u2, most wanted, carbon etc... Same thing in the fast&furious movies...we saw a blonde in the movie torque and it did not look good, did it? We have all bonded blondes with nightclubs/jewelery/Louis Vuitton and generally with anything that directly or indirectly reminds Paris and as such stars.

I will be more than happy for Laura if she makes it through, but as I said I would have prefered a brunette or of darker hair color.. like Sapphira O'Shannon for example I believe she has that mean street-girl look all over!

Mr.X
redarmy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by redarmy »

Sarah?
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

my god....
she has my vote

girl, if ea decide to select u, PLEASE, PLEASE LET them know the BS that MW and CARBON WERE!!! and if you saw them saying: We're going to include CATCH-UP and other BS things, kick them, ESPECIALLY TO LAPIERRE!!! PLEASE KILL THE MONKEY!!!
iFT
Ricer
Ricer

Post by iFT »

xturbo wrote:the BS that MW and CARBON WERE!!!
Most Wanted was good and still is good.

Return to “News”