Next Need for Speed Rumours

The news visible on the main page
xxNEMO01xx
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by xxNEMO01xx »

Well if EA really thinks that "there is no need to focus on the game anymore".. Then Carbon will be definatelty the last NFS I bought.

FIxed online bugs ?? The whole online mode is a big bad bug.. EA should be concentrating to finish their work instead starting a new one..
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Why complain about it? We could end up with nothing. Don't complain about a luxury, because think about what we are going to say when NFS ends... I know it may not be as good as it could, but it's better then nothing. Yall agree?
coredump
Ricer
Ricer

Post by coredump »

I am really dissapointed, I don't play carbon anymore as it's totally bugged, I was hopping a last patch...
They don't have to be supprised if I download their next game instead of buying it :(
BEEFKING69
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BEEFKING69 »

Carcrazy wrote:Why complain about it? We could end up with nothing. Don't complain about a luxury, because think about what we are going to say when NFS ends... I know it may not be as good as it could, but it's better then nothing. Yall agree?
Yeah man i agree
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

I would just go back to U2 8)

and maybe after hours racing will take off :D
Darth Meatloaf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Darth Meatloaf »

First of all, why won't they come with a patch for the game that is already out?
We have been looking forward to that game and now we discover that there are cars in the game that are locked forever, For something we paid for.

I just hope someone like Arushan will fix it for us, since he is such a genius
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Locked forever, eh? If you have the PC version of the game, check <a href="http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... =20#267979" target="_blank">here</a> for something that might interest you.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Explicit, warez-related post removed.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

shadow665 wrote:another need for speed alllready btw GT3x24x7 allomst had a heart attack
Off topic: Hey "shadow665" don't use my personal avatar that i have made my self :evil:
change it at ones.

On topic: As i did write along time ago, this is no surprise. I suspected all the time that Carbon would be ditched just like MW without any real patch that fixes the real bugs.
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

This sucks, EA makes some quick games (need for speed) with all the bugs, everything crappy and sells it. Then they make another crappy game, sell it. They will lose all the customers eventually. Most Wanted was last good game (well, career and story sucks bot other is good). Ea is getting worse and worse.
Too bad Gran Turismo 4 isn't for PC :(
HashiriyaGDB
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HashiriyaGDB »

Speaking of GT4, can't wait for it to be released for PSP. GT4 on the go = :D
"The 86 is a car that trains its driver." - Bunta Fujiwara
ImJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ImJ »

pfff... i think they should make nfs like someone said... back to UG 2 Style.... Maybe cops init but more street racing and modifications ;)

And another thing about reward cards.... why make us do bad things instead of good... eg get busted? pfff
Explicit signature removed.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Please not the ugly and boring green-yellow theme that UG2 had. Carbon and UG1 were blue. Thats best. :P
HashiriyaGDB
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HashiriyaGDB »

Opinions on MW's Orange/Tangerine theme?

Anyway, I'm thinking Improved Carbon grip racing physics, U2 drift physics and dyno tuning.
"The 86 is a car that trains its driver." - Bunta Fujiwara

Return to “News”