NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

The second survey was by far the best. :D
NaBUru83
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by NaBUru83 »

I tried this other questionaire and it is much better than the ones after MW was released. The best of it all is the "write what you want" box; I added some ideas like open-world checkpoint races (against rivals) with full-feature cops, more hot hatches and car damage. I hope anybody reads them.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

someone has to paste the entire wishlist from the other topic :lol:
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

[quote="VladikRudy0017
  • Bigger cities. More freeways.

Drag.

More Cars!

Community Support.. (MOD TOOLS).

A smooth running game.

Day and night racing. Race in real time all around the city with a hundred people racing in 1 city at once online.
[/quote]
vegettoxp wrote:I also finished Carbon and I wasn't really happy with carbon. I would say it was a OK game. I really enjoyed MW for then Carbon. For the next version of NFS, this is what my wish list would be:

A lot of Freeways, More Roads

Day and Night Settings

More Drifting

More Cool Cars (I don't enjoy old cars)

A lot of MODS for the cars

More Cops

Longer Missions

And More Real Life Feeling to the game.

This is what I have so far.

Just for FYI, How long before we see a new NFS Game Title?

P.S. Fusion
EVO_VIII wrote:These are the most important:
1. No more pre-tuned bonus cars, every SINGLE car should be involved in the career mode.
2. No more unlocks that require playing online, playing online is fine, but the requirements for unlocking those things are just ridiculous.

And,
1. Don't make us to play forever to get $1 million
2. Don't give me the effects that I don't want, e.g. Rain
3. Fix the AI traffic plx, they always appear in shortcuts, wrong side of the freeway
4. Longer Story, more missions
5. More freeways/highways that I can drive fast
6. I want more cops, tons of cops...I had so much fun in MW
Freeman wrote:Okay my wishlist is

More cars (oldies)
More drift races
More gameplay time
More autosculpture things
Bigger cities
Smarter cops
More tuning capabilites
All the cars should be modifiebel
And harder to beat bosses
DarrenR21373 wrote:I would like to see the following:

1. Hitting AI opponent cars makes them go off-line - no more of this silly solid granite cars that are on ****ing rails!

2. More classic oldies - and ALL cars available in career. I was really looking forward to driving the Chevelle SS...

3. Completing career unlocks everything - I'm p*ssed off already with having to do the challenges to unlock the cars I want to drive & other parts. I've finished career, I want access to everything, FFS. And I'm blowed if I'm paying any more money to unlock stuff in a game I've already paid £30 for.

4. More European cars.

5. A proper damage model - if I drive into the back of a car at 150 MPH, I want to see the back end cave in - not just a minor scratch. I'm not talking reality here - let's face it, if you hit something at 40MPH in real life, you're pretty likely to damage the engine, wheels, steering, etc and not be able to drive any further. But a damage model for the racing cars similar to that for the police cars would be acceptable.

6. The game to be realeased clear of Class A bugs - i.e. it doesn't crash to desktop all the time.

7. Real-life cities (obviously without real-life traffic levels though) complete with landmarks.

8. Daylight racing - please let Underground 3 (sorry, Carbon) be the last of the all night-time racing games.

9. More drift racing, but without the auto-correct steering - more like in Underground 1.

Can't think of anything else at the moment. That'll do for now!
spectre01 wrote:the most important things to me is:

Make a REAL city!!!!! not a city that built for racer!

ALL cars in the game SHOULD be tuneble, not more freaking "per" tuned cars!!!

An acceptable storyline, and not more rush works!!! it doesn't matter to me if the game takes 4 or 6 years to build as long as everything is good enough.
TheStig wrote:There is not much specific stuff I want in, basicly all I care about is some good races and good cars.

I think EA needs to build the tracks first and then build a city around it so we can have some really good racetracks, some races in Carbon aren't bad but if you take Underground 1 for instane it had alot better tracks in it.
The canyon tracks wheren't bad. but some where abit to twisty to make for a good race track they where better suited as pure drift track.

It needs daylight also 24hour clock, but make it slower then for instance the GTA sereis cause it went way to fast there. it needs to change slowly and be light for a long time and dark for a long time.

but most importantly get back some older exotics, the game has classic muscle and new muscle and classic 90's tuners and brand new ones.
But all exotics are 2004+
I would like to see cars like a Lamborghini Diablo VT/SV, Lamborghini Countach QV 25th, McLaren F1, BMW M5 (E39) Jaguar XJ220.

And I know it is almost impossible but hé I would love to see Ferrari back in the game, also with classics like the 355 F1 spider, F50 and the 550M

And if they make a class/tier system again do it RIGHT!
Jmac- wrote:I think the tier system sucks ... Personally, I'd rather have realistic car pricing and performance ..

AI still needs a lot of work ... The auto-catchup BS is really annoying ... The traffic is still retarded ... Sorry, but no one in reality is going to take a left turn in front of a car going 150 mph ...

No more teammates ...

Every car in the game should be able to be purchased in career mode ... Pre-Tuned cars are fine, IMO, as long as there is also a stock variant in career.

Tuning system from Underground 2 complete with dyno ...

Unlocking sucks, IMO ... Every car and upgrade should be available from the start with realistic pricing structures ... If EA wants to make it tougher to get the higher-end cars and gear, make money more difficult to attain ... Start off with $20,000, buy a low-end car, work your way up to the better cars (like Gran Turismo) ...

An MMO racing option would be sweet ...
krazyammo wrote:here's my list:

more cars( 25 for each class and i really want Honda/Acura in there :( ) and also have civilian cars in career mode
Drag(yes i know it's annoying but i miss it)
Larger City
All CARS in career mode
Less bugs/crashes and stuff
Body kits that are actually aerodyamicly designed
New cops models (tried of crusier/gto/vette)
A sweet Damage Models
Keep the canyon( goes up and downhill) and drift
All races give u the same amount of $$ when u finshed career mode (like in most wanted)
that's all i can thnk of
Cargozer wrote:- Working, decent multiplay system. (U2 alike)
- Rain makes the track a bit more slippery than non-rainy
- Tires wear out (the more you accelerate or the longer you drive, the less grip they have, better tires dont wear out as soon as the crappiers)
- Heatable Engine (heat it too much and it blows, you could buy cooler's or so)
prince1142003 wrote:Here's my wishlist:

1. More cop-involved offline quickraces
2. Day/Dusk racing (or night, if it must, as long as sunsets are there)
3. Any car in the game should be unlockable through normal gameplay (doesn't matter online or offline) and should be available to buy in career.
4. Bring back drag
5. The non circuit/sprint/speedtrap/checkpoint races should be difficulty controlled. For example, when drifting on Easy difficulty, give the car Carbon-like physics. But when drifting on Hard difficulty, give the car more realistic physics. Same applies to drag racing, that is make the Easy mode like Most Wanted and UG2 (lane shifting), and make Hard mode where you have full control over the car.
6. You should be able to choose the difficulty of career, and races should change accordingly
7. Keep free roam challenges
8. Add free roam to quickrace
9. Add an option to totally disable the UI so that a full screen shot can be taken
10. Give a free moving camera for Photomode
11. All areas on the map should be connected, and you should be able to drive there
12. More highways and straitways. Some of us want to test the limits of the car we drive
13. Bring back Dyno Tuning. It may have been more involved than some wanted, but it was still good.
14. Keep the new vinyl system but add more layers
15. Add more Autosculpt kits
16. Add the ability to "smart mirror" decals and numbers
17. Beta test the game to get out most kinks
18. Make the game compatible with DX9 and not just DX10.
19. Bring back Replay Mode, with the ability to export replays as mpegs or other out-of-game viewable files

Wow, that was a lot, wasn't it?
TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Well lets see:

-Day to Night racing

-Longer weather periods

-Different type of city *Mediterranean/Island, more for exotic racing*

-Dyno and UG2 Tuning but having more options

-Better drifting physics

-Drag Racing

-Bigger zones/cities

-More traffic *makes the game more alive*

-Damage model for your own car

-Slight changes in cop chases *cops can bust their own tires when they go through strips*

-Car comparing

-Replay mode

-All cars should be able to be changed and modified and bought in the career mode

-More realistic handling *while still being about to copy off of FnF moves :roll:*

Gameplay and the career is key as always.
PSZeTa wrote:1. Redo all free roam cities from the previous NFS games and connect them with freeways.
2. Drag
3. Free roaming outside career
4. Realistic weather and dag/night shift
5. Graphics set to highest PC standards
6. Better traffic AI
7. Better opponent AI ( Ditch the catch up and create some real racers.. )
8. Better physics, having 2 different styles for racing and drifting is unbelievably fake.
9. Longer and more exciting career with cool challenges, no more racing and racing and doing the same thing all over again
10. Autosculpt complete bodykits
11. More ricer options ( Speaker systems, head and taillights )
12. Online free roam with a system similar to Test Drive Unlimited
Porsche-AG wrote:I think EA should take their time in making the new Need for Speed, because they are giving themselves a limit of 1 year to make each one and it's affecting the quality of the game greatly. The following would make the game much more realistic and more enjoyable to play:

1. Pedestrian cars that are real makes and have damage models (Eg. Dodge minivan instead of the red one)

2. A greater array of cars to choose from, because in real life, we can pretty much choose any car ever made from an infinite market.

3. A much more realistic city with a larger area.

4. Not just different types of weather, but maybe even seasons. Imagine drifting in summer compared to drifting in winter.

5. Real damage models for vehicles and better physics.

6. Rush hour traffic, which means bumper to bumper civilian cars. Would be great to try racing through that and swerving through all the cars.

7. Tuning that is actually realistic, more subtle bodykits with greater detail and many different ways to tune.

8. Better cops that can adapt to how you drive and cops that have realistic cop cars (Eg. Ford Crown Victoria, Lamborghini Gallardo Polizia, Dodge Charger, Hummer H2)
Fishwhiz wrote:whatever else ea has, theyd better have at least the following cars:
bmw z4 m-coupe
pontiac solstice
saturn sky redline
honda s2000
honda civic type-r concept
mercedes slk 55 amg
dodge srt-4
mazda mx5
mazdaspeed 3
nissan gt-r 07 concept
bmw m5 and m6
mitsubishi evo IX ralliart version
toyota mr2
toyota corolla ae86
nissan silvia
chevy camaro
dodge charger daytona
plymouth superbird
knoenigsegg ccx
pagani zonda
lamborghini lp640
lamborghini gallardo se
Morty wrote:Lemme see... Gonna try to be a little realistic about this... :P

1. A Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R, without it, the game will never be complete
2. More damage, especially traffic cars, but also on cars used for the racing. Doesn't have to be much, I'm willing to settle for just a little, but it must be noticeable. Something around the NFSPU damage model...
3. Less story, more racing. Keep the current type of cars, muscle, tuner and exotics works for me, but maybe add some real racing cars as well (racing versions of street cars maybe). Still an underground theme (there's potential in it), but instead of all the rivalry, have a racing league instead. This way you can keep playing when you've completed a league, you either give it a new try, or you move on to another league.
4. Massive multiplayer online. Without this, I think the NFS series might lose a lot of fans to Test Drive. In my opinion, it's the logical thing to do. This will require each car to need a little less memory, but I have wet dreams about racing around in a free roam filled with other racers, and I think this is just what the NFS series needs now.
5. NO CHEATING (at least not online). If this needs explaining, I'm gonna give up on the gaming industry.
6. All parts of the city or world available in free roam, both online and offline. When racing online, have an option where you can either close the track, or keep it open during the race. I would keep it open, and try to dodge other human racers and AI traffic cars crusing around. :D
7. Money as awards, not parts. Like in NFSPU, you pay for your damage, but with the addition of massive multiplayer, you also have to pay for damage you cause on innocent racers (those cruising around when you're racing). Also use the money for buying car parts/mods and entering races. Leave some races free tho, to give people a chance to earn some cash when they don't have any money left. Maybe the used car selling system from NFSPU can work again.
8. Real life parts for tuning and styling, with real life changes to the effect. Eventually, I want to see NFS being more of a simulation game, so this is just a step in that direction.
9. No fancy editions. Games are expensive, leaving some cars to special editions only makes it all feel like a money milker. It probably is, but no need to make it that obvious...
10. Weather changes, not just rain and dry, but add something fun as well, like wet and dry gravel, and snow/ice. A little variation won't hurt.
11. Possibility to be a cop, again both online and offline (but not something you must be to complete the game). I don't like racing as cop, but I know some people do. :)
12. Possibility to add your own MP3s, or to play real life web radio in the game. I can't describe how much I want to listen to my favorite radios when playing a game, without having a resource eating media player running in the background.

I could go on for hours, but those 12 points would make me a very happy gamer. :D
YaelDjiel wrote:include the 2nd gen CRX and i'll buy it as soon as its out :lol:

prince+pszeta posts pretty much sum up what i want aswell
+fix menu!! omg the menus in Carbon and MW are firetrucking horrible :x

EDIT:
almost forgot..
dont give us always the newer models (like with WRX in carbon)
many people like older models (impreza 22b ftw \o/)
also, more commonly seen cars would be cool if the "underground" theme stays
its fun ricing common cars such as CRX, prelude, older corsa, golf2 etc etc
Firestran wrote:1) Return junkman parts or at least make a challenge for these special performance parts like in U1.

2) More cars, like the S15, Honda S2000, Acura integra and RSX, NSX, Nissan skyline R35, a Ferrari just one or two would be nice.

3) Day / Night time racing. Racing into the sunset would be nice.

4) A new AI for cops and rival racers

5) Better physics for drifting. U1 had the best thus far

6) Tuning dyno

7) More body kits, spoilers, for customization as well as tail lights and side mirrors.

8] Races with more laps. Anyone remember the 6 lap endurance race is U1.

9) Drag races

10) All cars unlockable in carrer mode and the best cars should be released earlier than 85% completion of game.

11) Special challenges to get special cars like the Bugatti Venron.

12) More money for races
STAT-X wrote:Yeah, I agree with alot of the great ideas already posted, and I really want to see this in the next NSF:

-Far better tuning options, including a dyno. UG2 style.

-I really like the idea of multiple cities, and I don't care if they bring back Bayview, Rockport and Palmont with some updates, add a new city and connect them with big highway systems. They could make it so that you have to face a city blacklist/territory boss and a 'national' blacklist/territory boss. That will keep us busy for some time. :)

-Dump the reward card system. It sucks. More challenge serie races which unlock rewards like extra cars for career. No more online unlocks.

-Yep, more cars ! :) Cars like Audi RS4, BMW Z4 M Coupe, etc etc etc ...

-More races, bring back URL's from UG2. I liked the 'legal races' on a race track, and make it so that you have to pay to enter the races, but the more you pay, the bigger the cash reward. Also I liked the betting option in an other racing game (Juiced/SRS ???)

-Support for the modding community, the game 'lasts' longer if you can mod it, add stuff etc.

Well, that's my 2 cents ...
Wladylwk wrote:I would love to get back a really good name !
And other things :

- Drag racing
- More and more cars ( I WANT BMW'S ! )
- Day + night Racing
- A better release dat for the demo :P
- NO MORE bonus cars !
- NO MORE variants of game ( Collector's Edtition or Black Edition etc )
- Some real tuning game !
- Sponsors, Magazines, DVD's
- Advanced performance tuning ( UG2 FOR EVER !!!! )
- Good GFX

And thats it !

LE : I forgot to mention that this game MUST be a bit more realistic ! And ... MAN I DON'T NEED ANYMORE AUTOBRAKE !!!
champ wrote:here is what i trgink: note, i'm entitled rto my own views.

1. Drag races with auto or mana transmission.

2. No cop cars in career mode(just like the ug series).

3. the ability to be a cop outside of career, Cop Career

4. in carbon you don't really get answers so the ability to be an undercover cop, to find those answers

5. no drifting, sorry but it sucks

6. realistic damage and traffic

7. better movie graphics

8. longer career, less boring

9. no crew members unless you can use all of them at once

10. a straight runway that goes on forever to test out car performance

11. a real story where if your in america u can enter wal mart

12. ability to enter any shop

13. all cars in career mode

14. designing your own person

15. proper drags where you just have to go straight with no traffic

16. more bosses

17. starting as a 20 year old getting license.

18. no canyon

19. instead of canyon make highway sprints

20. adventerous, when u clock the career there should be another career where u can fly all over the world and race
DarkestDream wrote:1.A real cities that has all kinds of roads (highways, alleys etc.) and connected by one big freeway adapted for extreme speeds
2.Night and day driving
3.More agressive cops with better equipment for adrenaline rush
4.Realistic drag and drift races
5.More extreme canyon races
6.More parts for customization
7.100+ cars (Including: FERRARI FXX, BUGATTI VEYRON, SALEEN S7, BMW M6, GEMBALLA MIRAGE, SHELBY GR1, SHELBY COBRA CONCEPT etc.)
8.Game crush & Bugs free
and

9.BETTER SOUNDTRACK
10.FIND SOME STORY THAT WILL BE INTERESTING, NOT LIKE THEESE BED-TIME STORIES...

And for the cities find some enviroment that will have all kinds of roads (If anyone remembers nfshs and nfshp1,2 )
race_invader wrote:1.Interior View

Reason: Ive seen a couple of car games for X360 with Interior View i would be very sweet if it was there

-----------

2. They should put the HSV Clubsport R8 and the FPV BF MkII GT

Reason: There Australian and they both Kick A*s!! also i love both of them :P

----------

i dont know if this should be in here too but EA better use the XBox 360 and PS3's Performance Extreamly Good or just make the next NFS only for PC, PS3, Xbox 360, and then later on after them bring it out on PS2 and all the others :)
spuit*11 wrote:All of the above as well as:

Get better actors

Get a better script/story writer

Don't make us beat 4 (an already low number) of the same bosses twice because you couldn't be assed to make a decent story and/or find some new actors.

I'd also like a much deeper story, with (more) subplots and background.

Oh yeah, and if you could make the game not suck that'd be grand.
Fishwhiz wrote:i just went back and played earlier nfs games and i played underground 2 and saw how perfect the game was for its time(no bonus cars, online unlocks, no buying premium content on a pc webstore or xbox live, nice crashes, and the customization was devine). if they could recreate underground 2 with the following enhancements:
-next gen graphics
-improved, up to date cars ( including muscle cars and american tuners along with more tuners like toyota mr2 and mitsubishi evo IX)
-more opponents
-improved car rendering, so the cars dont look too wide
-loose the spinners, but add autosculpt
-very slightly improved car handling and physics
-damage/crash physics
-bigger freeroam
-cops
-notice how in all nfs games, when you hit the opponents it is a completely new feel from when you hit the traffic which is a lot different from hitting a cop? so basicly make the physics for all the cars the same, with damage and realistic crashing
-car reacts to walls as it does to traffic/opponents
-combine all the aftermarket wheels from nfsu2, mw, and carbon into one game
-darker carbon fiber, and more black than brown
-free roam quick race w/ cops
-vinyl editing w/ 20 layers like in carbon including variety of paints like in carbon, with the ability like in ms paint, find the base color of the car incase you wanted to have a part of the vinyl the same as the base color.

that would be the perfect nfs game for me.
Raakone wrote:Let's see.

- I'm with many people on this, we need Ferraris
- And here's a car nobody mentioned yet... the Locus (nope, not "Lotus", "Locus"). Go to http://www.locussupercar.com From what I know, the "base" version has 1000 hp (and that's WITHOUT any mods)
-And what about a few others, like modified hotrods? Why not even a souped-up Lincoln? Sorry, was thinking of that song....
- Day/night cycle. Also, there would be certain things, including some cop patrols, that would be time-of-day sensitive. Also, there'd be some races where the "organizers" insist on having it at day or night, or maybe even a certain point (e.g. a sunset race).
-Multiple cities and towns, linked together...
-by highways....
-and back roads, some of which would double as "canyon" routes
- Different kinds of road surface, which can have effect on your speed and handling. Especially for some back routes and alleys, you may have dirt or gravel. And some historic streets may have cobblestones.
- New pursuit breakers, not all of which would be the "collapse-and-crush" kind, or the "explode" kind. One idea, there's a parked tanker full of some kind of slippery liquid. You hit it. It spills behind you. All of the sudden, whoever's behind you are doing some..."involuntary drifting"! Or you knock over a container of gravel, and then everyone behind you has a rough road.
-More shortcuts, back-streets, side-streets, and alleyways.
-And, besides having use in some races, there'd be other things there as well. Gives one a reason to explore. There could be hidden special mods, hidden events, hidden challenges.
-So not all of the events/races/challenges would be shown on the map. You'd have to find some.
- And some of these "hidden" goodies would be day/night sensitive. Others would require you to have done certain things, such as perhaps survived a cop pursuit and gone by a certain street while doing so. And there may even be access to a hidden back route to leave town, or maybe there's some kind of abandoned tunnel or something that may be of use to you.
- And it would give even more reason to try getting into cop pursuits
-Another example of something "hidden"....you've just been in a pursuit, but escaped. You then drive into a back-alley. You pass a car, a really nice one, and the owner honks to get your attention. It shows a scene where the person was impressed at how you handled the cops...and then challenges you to a race.
- There should be cops "on the beat" in their cars, not just responses to street-racing. Patrols could be time/date sensitive, and also dictated by "area heat."
- Also, local cops would be different for each city/town, and there would be a highway patrol. The "lower levels" generally do not cross "lines", but they do give warning to wherever you are headed. When things escalate, the higher levels don't care about borders. So watch it!
- More bosses to beat
- The drag race sounds like a good idea
- If there's some kind of new race...
- And why not "in-game" Canyon checkpoints?
- The Super-Racewars. More cars, more fun. And you'd get to bring in your entire crew (I like them, speaking of which, there should be new types)
- Neons and colored-headlights available as mods
- Some of the racers you go against may do things like make their car bounce.
- A more engaging storyline
- More weather. You can have clear, rain, and foggy, for example. Clear is obvious. Rain will affect certain roads, cause dirt roads to become muddy (like your tires suddenly have a lot more "grip"), and certain roads will build up puddles or become thinly covered (due to sub-standard drainage), thus making it possible to aqua-plane. Fog will mean your vision is reduced, and can make things like canyon/cliff-side races far more dangerous.
- Certain special events and races (but only certain) will be dictated by your class of car that you chose at the beginning, so there's more replay value
- And yes, I'd like to see Cross return somehow! *laughs*
- "Backroad" races....like a canyon, but there wouldn't nessescarily be cliffs. There'd be some in places like going through a forest. Also, some backroad/canyon races might have traffic, but not as intense as in the cities or on highways.
-"Mixed Sprint"....a kind of advanced race you'd see when you got rather far in the game. It would be like a few races in one, combining some city-street sections with backroads and canyon sections.
- A few "fixed events"...such as when you win a certain racewars (and only if you win it), you immediately have to put up with a cop pursuit.

What do you think?
Lan.Evo.III wrote:I know it will never happen but:
Cars:
100 Tuners/Pacific Muscle(including rally bred cars, like the Evo III and the AE86, yes it is a rally bred car)
100 Exotics, including more than 1 BMW.
100 Muscle cars, Including Aussie muscle.
5 Concept cars.
5 Known circuit cars.

Races:
50 Drift tracks
50 Circuit tracks/Knockout
50 Sprint tracks/Speedbreaker
50 Drag tracks
50 Mountain tracks
Some real race tracks.

Some realism, including damage like in High Stakes.

Edit:
Kind of like Juiced, have other streetracing cars to block off the roads.
Have streetracing cars traveling the streets.
Have realistic crashes when you hit civilian cars.
If civilian cars hit you, the same aplies.
Fuel and tire ware.
Oil ware.
Real aftermarket brands.
No NFS brand parts.
More detail on image, information and tuning.
Interior customising.

So I will wait untill 2010 for this.
greekgodchaos wrote:ok, here are a few that should be in NFS 11

police helecopters
the boss vinyls are unlockable
return of autosculpt
FREE downloadable vinyls/cars/parts/whatever
longer story line
return of the BMW M3 GTR (as a bonus)
maybe the return of Razor (new car, and not that big in the storyline)
the OPTION for realistic NOS usage (non rechargeable)
return of speedbreaker
return of mirrored custom paint (MW)
maybe the return of Cross in a small cameo?
the ability to Test Drive "My Cars" when i customize them
straightaway races (like drag strips w/ no traffic)
FREE ROAM
online pink slip racing
the return of Neon and Other cool effects
letter vinyls
customizational license plates
drivers seat view
return of real acting movies
cops have EMP guns (ex, 2 fast 2 furious, or the ones from the movie in NFS:C)
night and day racing and free roam
armin wrote:First
-performance parts like in nfsu2 so so you can buy some parts insted wholel paks
-more parts
-more cars
-more BMW
-uniqe vinlys
-huge amount of bosses and races
-24 hour gameplay
-people on the start(finish) so you do showoff
-interesting carrer
-be able to rase bets and chose oponents on start
that`s all from me.
S2000_Skyline12 wrote:
Fishwhiz wrote:
Tuners Rock wrote:first request: more muscle cars
second request: more realistic drifting, or better yet, no drifting
third request: no autosculpt, put real kits in, the autosculpt sucked
fourth: BMW M3 GTR back in career for us PS2 or Gamecube players, oh, and the Audi R8
Don't do drugs.

And, also, the next nfs game will not be for ps2 or xbox and gamecube. only next generation.

No drifting? Thats probably one of the best modes in the NFS games (out of drag) and probably also the only one that requires skill! I was even pissed when MW didn't have drifting! Don't know about you but i'll take a shot if drifting in the next NFS

Autosculpt...Didn't really care about it much but it's a cool feature that I could get into :P

BMW M3 GTR...Hmm...Guys...Don't bite my head off for this but, I couldn't care if it was in or not...At least if its gonna be in there don't make it a customizable (bonus) car

Larger car list...i'm talking about round 75-100 cars including the Mazda RX-7, Honda S2000, (many will want this one) Nissan Skyline GT-R, and the Challenger (Old school version)

Also you could make a section for the tuners, muscles, exotics in the "My Cars" a

And also put in some more concepts like GT does, but I do have to agree with the kits, you could keep the EA kits, autosculpt and also give a option on which the user would like to use (Autosculpt/Aftermarket/Customs)

and it would be a good idea (IMO) to keep the next NFS game on the current gens and also put em on the next gen, Why? Because not everyone has a next gen console or a gaming PC setup and that way you could make more money cause current gen users>Next gen users maybe on NFS 12 or something you could take it off because probably by then the console gen users will shift and there will be more next gen than current :wink:

EDIT: Also...If there are gonna be bonus cars don't make the "exclusive" stock cars any of em, they should be customizable

And you know what would be cool? a EA online showroom similar to the NFSUnlimited showroom except for in the game and people who plays U2/MW/C and the next NFS could show off their cars in the game's online showroom

and finally there's my 2 cents!
Done, whoo was that some work! :lol:

EA is gonna have a pretty nice long time reading that!
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

lol hopefull their put most of the requests in the game....forgot to add 2 player free roam with cops oh well
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

Flameking wrote:im at the point where im tired of doing EA's surveys. They mean nothing in the end. Look at this survey i just filled out. They would like to know how much i eat, how much i spend on books, clothes, and nothing to do with racing.

This scares me as if they're gonna screw up again or ever worse try to make a nfs game like grand theft auto. oh no!
nah nah nah... all they want to know how much money you spend on a day or a months
to rate there game... like you eat $10 a day so it's mean you can buy a dvd in price of 100$ in a weak that's it.

Return to “News”