In the Spotlight: Bojan Puschner

The news visible on the main page
EAmstephenson
EA
EA

Post by EAmstephenson »

xturbo wrote:
Bojan wrote:And the answers were published in full, nothing was censored.
Oh ok, I thought they in someway changed words to give different "point of view".
Nice interview Bojan.
I hope this time EA can hear the community. But I noticed that after Carbon, they started a massive campaign of questioning and opinions about actual NFS series.
EAmcpeterson can you confirm this to me, please?
I feel that EA IS taking care of the situation at last... :?

Xturbo. :D
that is exactly why I'm here. ;)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

but what detonated that reaction in EA?
because with MW almost no support for the users...with carbon the same.....but why AFTER ALL THESE MONTHS and not in the moment? no more patches when the game is really screwed up?? and now doing questions to all the ppl?? and maybe when nfs11 is released the same joke as mw and carbon??
i just hope EA can "fix" somehow the great damage caused to us: the nfs players.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

EAmstephensen, I have noticed that Underground and Underground 2 used similar graphics and gameplay, which was then followed by Most Wanted and Carbon with similar graphics and gameplay as well. Tell me this - Should we expect revamped graphics and gameplay with NFS 11?
Last edited by Porsche-AG on 12 Mar 2007, 05:05, edited 1 time in total.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Its EAmstephenson guys not EAmcpeterson, thought i should clear that out.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

:roll: Thanks for that clearup, it would have had devastating effects if you hadn't pointed that out.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

wow nice :) Bojan is t3h famous now! grats :)
Boosted420a
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Boosted420a »

This is just another way to give you false hope that EA actually cares, and that the next game will be spectacular. It's possible our expectations are too high, but I feel with how technology is progressing, we should be getting much better than we are. And also I feel the PC users are given the lowest priority when it comes to making these games. Carbon is a prime example of... we got your money, thats all we wanted. Even with all the so called patching and improvements to servers, everyone still gets CTD's and are being disconnected from the server while playing online. I feel that until there are open beta's, or even a select group of non-EA personel beta testing the games, we're still going to get the same results, a bug filled game with poor online connectivity.

And Bojan, nice interview.
EAmstephenson
EA
EA

Post by EAmstephenson »

Boosted420a wrote:This is just another way to give you false hope that EA actually cares, and that the next game will be spectacular. It's possible our expectations are too high, but I feel with how technology is progressing, we should be getting much better than we are. And also I feel the PC users are given the lowest priority when it comes to making these games. Carbon is a prime example of... we got your money, thats all we wanted. Even with all the so called patching and improvements to servers, everyone still gets CTD's and are being disconnected from the server while playing online. I feel that until there are open beta's, or even a select group of non-EA personel beta testing the games, we're still going to get the same results, a bug filled game with poor online connectivity.

And Bojan, nice interview.
Cool, well since you guessed my motive...I should go right?

Just kidding guys. I really do fully understand your issues with the franchise. We are working very hard on fixing and LISTENING To what you guys want. So the more, the better.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Agreed, but the team can't do things if they're LISTENING instead of DOING this, right?
I prefer to get the best ideas once for all and then GET WORK! not to do a lots of surveys bc at the end those "surveys" aren't LISTENED :wink:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Oh, the problem is not if you're listening, it's if you're doing something about it and not be disrespectful but so far I'm not seeing the "doing" part...
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

2furio wrote:Oh, the problem is not if you're listening, it's if you're doing something about it and not be disrespectful but so far I'm not seeing the "doing" part...
Agree, that was in fact my point.
EA should be hard working this time (and PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT THEY DID THAT WITH CARBON, BC THEY DIDN'T DO IT) to give a DECENT product, not a box containg a DVD that could be a "game".
:)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

All these community "helpers" hired by EA are stuck in a loophole made by EA's ignorance. I don't need you to tell me that you're listening. I need to see that you're listening and this can ONLY be proven by the products EA releases.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

What I hope is that EA is also looking at the rival racing games like Test Drive unlimited.
cause with that game Atari took alot of classic NFS gamers to their side.
Ok TDU isn't flawless eighter, it also had bugs.

But then I never had big bugs in Carbon on my 360 either, exept for the fact that I got some rewards but never gotten the achievement points for them....
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

#-o he just miss the anything else? section man... he should paste whole forum of perfect nfs game... sigh!! your time's up Mr.Bojan interviewer said... or they delete the anything else? section...

well, nice ma man nice... \:D/
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES EA LISTEN TO YOU GUYS...hehe sorry about that
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

can you please stop reviving all the old threads ?
and for your information we did have a EA staff member join the forums :wink:
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Stop bumping old topics.

and edit your posts instead of double posting.

Return to “News”