AmericanHotrod Challenge: Take The Voting Tour

The news visible on the main page
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

AmericanHotrod Challenge: Take The Voting Tour

Post by Bojan »

AmericanHotrod Challenge, the showroom challenge contestants had to design the meanest most powerful muscle car, has now started! With a total of 38 entries, it's double the size of r3actChallenge, which means the voting tour will take a bit longer to complete.
Better start now then!

Take the voting tour
Dr.Motor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: AmericanHotrod Challenge: Take The Voting Tour

Post by Dr.Motor »

Well among all the entries just 4 o 5 are real HR, the rest are riced or out of the theme imo, the original HR are powerfull beast with hundreds of HP and simple designs, some with flames but mostly stock ones, repeat the ORIGINALS, i saw many PS based cars that are Drgsters before HR :roll: , but is just a point of view...lets have a nice comp and luck to everybody who entered the comp :mrgreen: =D>
tb3nz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by tb3nz »

hmmm.. now im not sure my rides classified as what.. :? .. well i just kept in mind old muscles,flames and lots of chrome.. and wanted to make it a lil attractive and a 21st century design.. oh well.. whats done is done.. hope my ride fits the theme ok..
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

I see this being a very controversial challenge... all having very different opinions.
Dr.Motor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Dr.Motor »

agree with you baumaxx, all have diferents opinions about HR, some goods and some bads, and maybe cuz of that some real HR in this comp has low amount of rates and stars...i still dont get it! please ppl watch some chapters of Overhaulin! :mrgreen: ...long life to Chip Foose =D> =D> =D> =D>
Good luck to everybody.
tb3nz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by tb3nz »

Dr.Motor wrote:please ppl watch some chapters of Overhaulin!
maybe im one of those who never watched the show before..and mayb im one of those who made this comp a controversy..well then..im just making an open statement here - im sorry for taking part in this competition without knowing what a real HR is.. i had a wrong concept bout it and so il take the blame..thats all ive got to say..

PS : im not a kid to be desperate to win this competition.. its just an hobby and some love for NFS and Cars that made me join this comp.. anyways thnx for the enlightment guyz ;)
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

please ppl watch some chapters of Overhaulin!
Every country has it's own tuning style... uniqueness is important IMO, with real life being a source of inspiration, ideas and technique/attention to detail.
Dr.Motor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Dr.Motor »

[/quote]PS : im not a kid to be desperate to win this competition.. its just an hobby and some love for NFS and Cars that made me join this comp.. anyways thnx for the enlightment guyz ;)[/quote]

Dont be mad m8, is all about fun here, not a big deal either, just a tuning comp, thats all...and baumaxx, yeah every country has his own style of tuning but the HR style is unique all around the world imo.
Keep the good rides coming my friends =D> :wink:
Overreactman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Overreactman »

There are two examples I use for a muscle car, and not an HR. I look at my dad's 1973 Z28 Camaro and I watch the show pinks.

Here, in the States, when you say HR you are refering to anything from 1945 or earlier (http://www.capital-rodders.org.nz/Gallery/LB34Chev.JPG), but when you say Muscle Car you are talking about the cars from 1964 to about the mid 70's (http://www.sallee-chevrolet.com/Custome ... lle056.jpg). That would be where I got my interpretation of what it should be, though it seems my interpretation was in the minority.
tb3nz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by tb3nz »

Dr.Motor wrote:Dont be mad m8, is all about fun here, not a big deal either, just a tuning comp, thats all...and baumaxx, yeah every country has his own style of tuning but the HR style is unique all around the world imo.
Keep the good rides coming my friends =D> :wink:
;) im not mad.. i get the point of the fun here.. and necessity to get the theme right.. well its pretty fair when people get carried away when the theme is not right from their opinion but the car is still shooting up good scores..anyways like you said every country has is own style of tuning and HR is a question mark in my country coz i dont realli see them from where i come from..lol..anyways.. thanx for the support my friend ;) means alot to me..and like i said and i agree with u..its all about fun here..and if in anyway ive said anything wrong im sorry for that..and i also apologize for the controversial ride..lol.. ;) ..

Return to “News”