[CTC6] - 1 Day of Entry Remaining!

The news visible on the main page
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

[CTC6] - 1 Day of Entry Remaining!

Post by baumaxx1 »

There is a day remaining to enter the Clean JDM challenge; the goal of the challenge being to build a tuned Japanese performance car for the street! Head to the challenge page for more information and to sign up!

You have until the 29th of September at 18:30 GMT+10.5 to enter this challenge. One entry per user is allowed with unlimited spots in the challenge open. So far, there are 22 competitors, making it the largest CTC yet, but we still have a few entries to go to be as big as SR Challenge was.

Once entry closes, get voting people!
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Re: [CTC6] - 1 Day of Entry Remaining!

Post by baumaxx1 »

The 22 competitors is not a mistake here... it's just dropped to 21 because a competitor has decided to revise their entry.
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

is there gonna be some prizes for the top 3,some t shirts or stuff like that, like before? :o
that would be good:D
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

FrankieGthang wrote:is there gonna be some prizes for the top 3,some t shirts or stuff like that, like before? :o
that would be good:D
Unlikely for this one, but we'll see what happens in the future... It's mainly for the fun of it and the challenge at this point. I'm not actually a staff member, just a user that does a little extra, and the only staff-run challenges with prizes have been themes of sponsored organisations, such as r3act and Raxles. Maybe we can get sponsorship, but it'd be more likely once an undercover showroom is established due to more interest... however, this challenge has been big. 22 at this stage will go up quite a bit once i accept the next few entries!
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

So...can I upload more than 1 car right? :roll:
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

xturbo wrote:So...can I upload more than 1 car right? :roll:
No, didn't realise I didn't say that.
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

Unlikely for this one, but we'll see what happens in the future... It's mainly for the fun of it and the challenge at this point. I'm not actually a staff member, just a user that does a little extra, and the only staff-run challenges with prizes have been themes of sponsored organisations, such as r3act and Raxles. Maybe we can get sponsorship, but it'd be more likely once an undercover showroom is established due to more interest... however, this challenge has been big. 22 at this stage will go up quite a bit once i accept the next few entries!
ok,can't wait for the undercover showroom =P~ :lol:
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

You mean this?

Return to “News”