::Spread The Word ::

General discussion within Rogue Speed.
*Note This pertains to Drag Racing only.
XxBlaZEmxX
Ricer
Ricer

::Spread The Word ::

Post by XxBlaZEmxX »

I have been telling everyone I can about The formus .... start spreading the word guys. So we can get the people here and the racedays coming.
T3XASF1N3ST
Stock
Stock

Re: ::Spread The Word ::

Post by T3XASF1N3ST »

will do
Gavin iz wack
Stock
Stock

Post by Gavin iz wack »

slick forum...but wondering why you chose to go through NFS unlimited, instead of making your own site and getting a domain name?? like mine... http://www.xtcracing.co.nr just started this and trying to get it goin myself but i could show ya how to do it all if you need any help... im not done either, i am working on a webpage to link the forums to and i will be modeling it off our old halo 2 mlg team site i made from scratch....feel free to browse around it and check out all the features like the rollover buttons and stuff!http://www.brutalsuppression.co.nr
peace!
~Gavin~
Sinister
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sinister »

I went through Nfsunlimited as we are using the same user database for ALL the ORG sites, making it alot simpler to do than having members join 7 different sites (which they wouldnt)., the site is essentially mine. I have planned this out, and methodically along with the other ORG groups, and no offense, but personally, I have several other guys who code much better than anyone else I know, and if I required help or something to do with the sites, I would be asking them, as we are already a tight group of members.

In my madness and chaos, there is tranquility and thought, dont try to understand a storm.
Official NFS Community Leader
Gavin iz wack
Stock
Stock

Post by Gavin iz wack »

hey no need to take offence, i just offered my assistance cause its what i do! n e way see you on the track!!
bundibear
Stock
Stock

Post by bundibear »

Top work Sin...hope more get involved. Hopefully get onto racedays with ya....although...looking at your times...I have a lot of work to do..lol :oops:
Boricua 69 x
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Boricua 69 x »

bundibear wrote:Top work Sin...hope more get involved. Hopefully get onto racedays with ya....although...looking at your times...I have a lot of work to do..lol :oops:

Hey pall you aint the only one i can only run a 5.5 on my camaro and these dudes are running 5.2 so i still gottat keep working and i ve been working on my camaro for weeks now and the lowest ive ever had was a 5.46 online
bundibear
Stock
Stock

Post by bundibear »

yeah except i've yet to break 6sec....closest 6.09sec with supra....
xETFx CHILIDOGG
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xETFx CHILIDOGG »

this forum sucks. there is nothing goin on in here thats why no one posts. im out

Return to “General Rogue Speed Discussion”