Need for Speed MW blacklist

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

from what I know (demo) the Blacklist caracters are all seperate persons you have to race and beat to progress in the ranking.

they do challenge you for some races (beat their time on a tollbooth etc. and in the end you have to race them 1 on 1 if you win that you progress 1 place in the ranking and are able to get a other car (you still have to buy it!)
but this doesn't mean you only have to race 1 or 3 races for each person, in between you still have to increase your bounty, I think each blacklist caracter has its own bounty and as soon as you come close to that amount he will challenge you.

for those who think this is a spoiler, it is all info EA gave away in the past months, but I combined it to 1 piece to make in logical. :wink:
euronsu
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by euronsu »

good job stig :D thanks for all the info 8)
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

TheStig wrote:That is correct,

From what I have seen the options unlocked at the start are:

- Fiat Punto
- Chevrolet Cobalt SS
- Lexus IS300
- Volkswagen Golf GTI (but if I am not mistaken you don't have enough money to buy a Golf cause you get 30.000 dollar at start and the golf costs 35.000 so as soon as you have a other 5.000 you can trade in your car for golf, I have to say I am not 100% sure about this but I read it somewhere)

You get enough money for the VW Golf GTI if you have a saved UG2. :wink: At least that is what I've heard.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

As said before Smoothie doesnt know if its console only. He hasn't said anything else about it yet.
str33trac3r89
Ricer
Ricer

Post by str33trac3r89 »

XtremeGT27 wrote:okay why did thy show the M3 GTR sooooo much if its one of the last cars you get??? that pisses me off soo much.. i want the m3 for the begining!
you do its probably one of the quick race cars
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

One thing that I must say TS.... Great work :D

the list looks like the game is going to be fairly fun to beat, more promising than the last couple of games
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

That list is awsome, but how come the BMW is at top when the other cars can easily smoke him in a dime. :roll: For example SLR mclaren.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

A-spec wrote:That list is awsome, but how come the BMW is at top when the other cars can easily smoke him in a dime. :roll: For example SLR mclaren.
Sounds like a fair matchup to me. And who knows, by the time you get it back he might have "Riced" the engine if you know what I mean.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

A-spec wrote:That list is awsome, but how come the BMW is at top when the other cars can easily smoke him in a dime. :roll: For example SLR mclaren.
I think this is because the BMW is Razor's, and he's at the top of the Blacklist chart.
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

Andre_online wrote:
I think this is because the BMW is Razor's, and he's at the top of the Blacklist chart.
Yea but couldn't he have srcaped the car and sell the part for an exotic. But oh well, The blacklist could be ALOT worse.
Panda2k
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Panda2k »

Do u know what car razor is driving before he takes your BMW M3 ??
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

The ugly Black 2005 Mustang GT with Flames.
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

The coolest cars come first! :D
Ragotech
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ragotech »

why in the list in the main page the car that Razor unlockes is empty from the storyline it must be the BMW that he took from the me{the player}he will take it back.
Last edited by Ragotech on 10 Nov 2005, 08:40, edited 1 time in total.
cycle.
Ricer
Ricer

Post by cycle. »

Andre_online wrote:
razor is near the bottom as if u watch the full story line by skyline-man at the end it says he got to the top with your bmw m3 or ive seen that somewhere else on the forum so razor takes your car gets to the top of the blacklist and u have to get to the top and clame your car(BMW M3) back.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

So this must mean that your BMW is, well fast. :lol:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

do you get to customize your bmw, cause there has been no screens of different m3 gtrs, all ive seen is the silver and blue one, and im getting kinda tired of it
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

haha....Razor is a NOOB in the game world XDD thats why he can't come first without ur BMW...
Schumifreak
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Schumifreak »

Fishwhiz wrote:do you get to customize your bmw, cause there has been no screens of different m3 gtrs, all ive seen is the silver and blue one, and im getting kinda tired of it
There is also a red one, look at your own avatar :wink:

Return to “News”