NFS: MW - Storyline

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

NFS: MW - Storyline

Post by Peter Ferrell »

OK, I know I might get yelled for not putting this in the official NFSMW thread, but I didn't seem to be getting any answers... So... Yeah... :P Anyways, two things.

-First off, what is everyone's opinion on NFSMW's storyline, as opposed no UG's 1 and 2.

-Second, I thought I had read earlier that you lost against Razor the first time, because he tampered with your ride. But, in the recent video, Mia acts as though it is your fault you lost... Anyone wish to clarify for me please? :P
MaryJane
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaryJane »

Well, I don´t care so much about the story, because racing games never have good stories...

The second thing, I have no idea about it...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

can you give a link to the Mia acting tough movie?
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

intresting the link dont work
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

you have to paste the part that is not linked to the rest of the url and then it workes.
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

My bad sorry :P

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Media/ ... B74EE36CBD}

I cannot get the whole thing to link, so you might have to copy and paste it into your address bar. Sorry.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Yep, it's working now. :)

EDIT:
WOW!! That driver is amazing! It's too bad there was an oil leak though, and it costed him (or us, when we have the game) the M3 GTR.. Wonder what would happen if he had won... :P
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

nothing, cause there would be no story...
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

Hmm... Yes this storyline is getting better as the game release date draws closer... You see, in video games, I'm not all about playing it. To really grab my full attention and concentration, a game should have a decent storyline. I mean, come on... If you're racing for nothing, then what's the fun? :lol:
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

Okai the storyline will be like in all the other ung series you will have from the beging a powerfull car you will lose it and you have to make the respectiv dude to pay and you will have like a "boss" a girl and she will introduce you in the race world .
But i have a puzzel on my mind we can race the cops in the usual cruise mode and we must build a rap sheet okai but in movies i soo wen the heat is too hot for you you can return to the safe house right ?
And then we can advance into the game or what please clear this 4 me.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

I'am gonna post a video soon showing the whole storyline of NFSMW for those who are sill confused on how will it be :wink:
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

This story is actually pretty good even as far as video game stories go. Where in U1 and U2 the story was basically make it to the top, this one is also make it to the top but at the same time, seek revenge.
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

hmm its still a racing game...so i never seen a great story from a racing game cause they usally the same thing lol...except for the drift movie i was watching yesterday omG! its a chinese movie so cool tho
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Skyline_man wrote:I'am gonna post a video soon showing the whole storyline of NFSMW for those who are sill confused on how will it be :wink:
Show us! :D
Prelude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Prelude »

Basically, you’ve got a tricked out BMW and some jerk named Razor Callahan challenges you to a race where the loser gives up the pink slip to his car. Or course, Razor and his band of cronies sabotage your ride before the race to guarantee a loss. So the cops end up busting you since you don’t have a getaway car, and you’re left with nothing. Fortunately, you have a supportive and hot girlfriend who helps you get back on your feet. Mia hooks you up with a garage to store your rides and puts up the money for you to buy one of three startup cars: a Lexus, Fiat, or Chevy.
cycle.
Ricer
Ricer

Post by cycle. »

firetruck me by the videos this is gonna be the best ever so far racing game need for speed always has been and by the looks of these vids i might by it twic i love it so much.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

BluePhirePB wrote:
Skyline_man wrote:I'am gonna post a video soon showing the whole storyline of NFSMW for those who are sill confused on how will it be :wink:
Show us! :D
Its up :wink:
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=9416
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Hmm, well not exactly a well put together storyline, but it is a nice attempt. I'm sure there will be small in between videos showing how you met up with the guy in the Supra and how you got out of jail.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Hmm, well not exactly a well put together storyline, but it is a nice attempt. I'm sure there will be small in between videos showing how you met up with the guy in the Supra and how you got out of jail.
yeah, surely they will be some more vids in between, that just shows the basic storyline :wink:
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

I'm not sure if this is a rumor, but I've heard someone say a while ago (June-August) that one of the characters (Mia) was an under-cover cop, is that true at all? Because if it was, that would explain how you got out of jail if you get where I am going.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
envee
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by envee »

Well that will be definitly interesting but you can still get busted by the cops and they can take your car.Mia does not help you there.

Return to “Most Wanted”