NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

97 %
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

I got 100% Career, 100% Challenge series, and 93% Rap sheet. Almost completed! I just finished the game today BTW. I got it Nov. 16.
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Skyline_man wrote:97 %
And to get 100% Rap Sheet, do you need to be 1st on every thing on the Rap Sheet (e.g. Longest Pursuit, Total Police Cars involved, etc.)?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Yeah, that's what the game told me after I've finished the Career Mode. And they also claimed that there'll be an extra reward if you get a 100% Rap Sheet. :P
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

That one ugly ass Corvette.

-EDIT-
You don't have to hit PrtScr to take screenshots, just hit F12. The files are automatically saved as .tga in C:/Documents And Setting/Default User/My Documents/My Pictures.
Last edited by xHaZxMaTx on 29 Dec 2005, 09:39, edited 1 time in total.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

What? An ugly Corvette?!?! Where is the Lambo Spirit?

EDIT: Do You mind posting a pic of this car if you got time please? thanks.
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I think it's the color that makes it os ugly.
Attachments
C6.R.JPG
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Maybe its the body.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
officershades
Ricer
Ricer

Post by officershades »

Anyone else get lucky enough to steal Ming's nicely loaded Gallardo? It's quite nice... it has all the parts except for NOS but by then you can pay for the full upgrade. So you have a full Gallardo way ahead of its time. She just needs a new paint job... check it out:
Attachments
:P
Heres my baby...
Heres my baby...
Heres what I did during the races leading up to Webster (#5).
Heres what I did during the races leading up to Webster (#5).
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Eeew, get that nasty matte paint off their on put on some metallic! Nice car, though.
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

I got 100% Rap Sheet, but nothing happened :(
I also got the message about when you complete rap sheet 100% you get a reward.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Check out the Bonus Cars. Maybe some of them which are previously locked are now unlocked. You never know...

@officershades: I've gotten 1300MPH in my Cayman. It smoked the hell out of the Gallardo. 8)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

officershades wrote:Anyone else get lucky enough to steal Ming's nicely loaded Gallardo? It's quite nice... it has all the parts except for NOS but by then you can pay for the full upgrade. So you have a full Gallardo way ahead of its time. She just needs a new paint job... check it out:
What the hell do you do to the poor Lamborghini? Widebody kit, red rims? And what's a Lamborghini if it's not orange or yellow?

I'll post a picture later on how you're supposed to modify exotics.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Actually modifying exotics visually is easier than I thought. I just used mostly Body 1, paint 'em in dark colors most of the time (or yellow - depending on the cars), and change the stock rims, that's about it. Vinyls and decals are to a minimum. :)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Andre_online wrote:Actually modifying exotics visually is easier than I thought. I just used mostly Body 1, paint 'em in dark colors most of the time (or yellow - depending on the cars), and change the stock rims, that's about it. Vinyls and decals are to a minimum. :)
The only bodykit that's acceptable (to me) on the Gallardo is #1. All the bodykits for the Murcielago, Carrera GT, Ford GT, SLR are garbage.
Attachments
The only good bodykit on the Gallardo
The only good bodykit on the Gallardo
Those stripes have become my signature. I have them on all of my career cars and on most of my cars in quick race
Those stripes have become my signature. I have them on all of my career cars and on most of my cars in quick race
officershades
Ricer
Ricer

Post by officershades »

Andre_online wrote:@officershades: I've gotten 1300MPH in my Cayman. It smoked the hell out of the Gallardo. 8)
i wasnt posting my record just posting to show the difference between 1st and 2nd... i just got this thing from MING... i'm sure ill be nicely souping the Porsche GT when I get her... :P

edit: ...lol, just stole Webster's C6 Vette too... im getting lucky.
ultrafuzzyman
Stock
Stock

Post by ultrafuzzyman »

i have nfsmw it on the new slimline ps2! i never went to the playstation website to have a look. i had just beaten blacklist #2 and done up my new slr mclaren. On the playstation website it said that the ac adapter had a problem and i need to order one. That was after my problem. As i was saying, i came out of the shop in rosewood and it came up with autosave. The cable randomly fell out! :evil: LOL. i restart and load. it came up with:
Corrupt Save! I was p*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Lamborgini uses more colors then orange and yellow :wink:

wait till you see my gallardo, it is visually stock exept for the viper spoiler (even the rims) but as soon as you see the color you can't take your eyes of it trust me...

be in the showroom soon :wink:
officershades
Ricer
Ricer

Post by officershades »

ultrafuzzyman wrote:Corrupt Save!
sh*tty deal
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I had luck and got mings lambo. I was shocked how good he is comparing to my cars. And I used him all the way to Blacklist #2 where I got SLR.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Hey check this out I was on the drag race for blacklist#10 and I was in my crappy cobalt and he was in his porche and it said I won but we got the same exact times, here is a pic of the times, not too good taking a pic of my tv.
Picture:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

TheStig wrote:Lamborgini uses more colors then orange and yellow :wink:

wait till you see my gallardo, it is visually stock exept for the viper spoiler (even the rims) but as soon as you see the color you can't take your eyes of it trust me...
be in the showroom soon :wink:
I wasn't saying that Lamborghinis are only ornage and yellow but I believe that's Lamborghini's colours. Then again black also works...black works on any car.

Like for example, can you argue that Ferrari's colour is not red. While it may look good in other colours, I believe a Ferrari looks best in red.
officershades
Ricer
Ricer

Post by officershades »

Clearly Ferrari's colour is red. Lamborghini's colour isn't as prominent, but I would prbly say it is yellow, however, they have been quite good @ branding the entire pallette of colours. Everything from the old white and red Countach to the purple Diablo to the neon green Murcielago. But I would still say their 'one' colour would be yellow.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Argh...stupid game...I was in a pursuit for 10 minutes and when the Cooldown finished..instead of showing the menu with the details, the game crashed and my Windows restarted!!!

Then again, it might have been the computer and not the game.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

2furio wrote:Argh...stupid game...I was in a pursuit for 10 minutes and when the Cooldown finished..instead of showing the menu with the details, the game crashed and my Windows restarted!!!

Then again, it might have been the computer and not the game.
This happens to a lot of people of course, me included, but I find with autosave turned on it does actually save the game before crashing and burning. The only time it didn't was after beating Razor.. nothing for it but to race all five races again. O_o

Return to “Most Wanted”