NFS Most Wanted (Black Edition 1.2/1.3) Mega Trainer

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
russsl8
Ricer
Ricer

Post by russsl8 »

prince1142003 wrote:after you've selected what you want in the garage editor, press F11 to make your changes to the car. see if that helps.
I've done that, and the trainer reports that it has mods in the garage, but when I hit the F11 key (or any other function key for that matter) nothing happens... as in I hit F1 or the other shortcuts for the trainer and none of them work...
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

maybe you downloaded the wrong version. there's two versions, one for Black Edition 1.2 and another for Patch 1.3. they're both availalble on the Utils page for NFS MW
Dagon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Dagon »

Can we have a "No Haxxor AI" option, which makes it impossible for the AI to use it's rubberbanding cheats, therefore making the game a million times more enjoyable? :/
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Where's the fun in that then? ;-)
Odarnit
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Odarnit »

russsl8 wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:after you've selected what you want in the garage editor, press F11 to make your changes to the car. see if that helps.
I've done that, and the trainer reports that it has mods in the garage, but when I hit the F11 key (or any other function key for that matter) nothing happens... as in I hit F1 or the other shortcuts for the trainer and none of them work...
Your'e not the only one! I've had problems with the exact same thing too!. The trainer just doesn't work for me either!. All I get when I activate a cheat is the windows dong sound. The trainer has a checkmark to say the cheat is activated but it just doesn't do anything or work. I've made sure I have the right version of the trainer with the game too. Don't know what else to do!? Anyone else with this problem? If so, did you get round it somehow?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Is your game the Black Edition version? It clearly said it's only for Black Edition..
PhreaKwenCi
Stock
Stock

Post by PhreaKwenCi »

I've got the same problem, I've got NSFMW Black Edition 1.3 And the corosponding mega trainer. Service Pack 2. But for some reason, the garage trainer doesn't work, everything else is good, but not the Garage F11 option... it works up till you leave the selection screen. Any one got any ideas on how to fix this or if what the culprit is?
Odarnit
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Odarnit »

Andre_online wrote:Is your game the Black Edition version? It clearly said it's only for Black Edition..
It's the regular version with the Black Edition Patch added.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

PhreaKwenCi wrote:But for some reason, the garage trainer doesn't work, everything else is good
What's a Garage Trainer?
Odarnit
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Odarnit »

Andre_online wrote:
PhreaKwenCi wrote:But for some reason, the garage trainer doesn't work, everything else is good
What's a Garage Trainer?

I would imagine he means the part of the Megatrainer where you can mod your car in the garage and press F11 to activate.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Oh... The F11 key does function. You could try removing your NOS, and then go back to the Tuning Shop again, and this time, buy it by pressing F11. Exit the game, and the NOS should be there again.
PhreaKwenCi
Stock
Stock

Post by PhreaKwenCi »

I tried this before I even got NOS. Still the same effect. And now that i have NOS it hasn't changed. So... next idea?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

No... You didn't get me. What I want you to do is sell away your NOS first. Exit the Tuning Shop, and make sure you don't have NOS installed. Once done, go back inside the Tuning Shop again, buy the NOS by pressing F11, and the NOS system should be installed into your car.
klotz
Stock
Stock

Post by klotz »

i´ve got a problem whit da trainer. When i load the game and the trainer and go into the game anything i do quits the game. it just closes.i´ve got that 1.3 patch and all the thing sayd in the readme done but it just doesnt work please help :cry:
altxf4
Stock
Stock

Post by altxf4 »

is there any way i can get this trainer to work without service pack 2....there is no way in hell i am going to go through the crap SP2 put me up against.

Thanks
russsl8
Ricer
Ricer

Post by russsl8 »

prince1142003 wrote:maybe you downloaded the wrong version. there's two versions, one for Black Edition 1.2 and another for Patch 1.3. they're both availalble on the Utils page for NFS MW
Nope, clearly got the 1.3 version of the trainer for my clearly 1.3version game... and yes, this is the NFS:MW Black Edition Retail copy I am using...
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Have you tried what I told you to do in my previous post?
russsl8
Ricer
Ricer

Post by russsl8 »

My problem isnt just the garage... NONE of the trainer's options work...
Odarnit
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Odarnit »

:cry: Likewise!
maric
Ricer
Ricer

Post by maric »

Nice one, wouldnt mind the cash
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

mine works, but only if the parts are unlocked. which totally beats the point of the parts trainer....
Matrix ZeroCool
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Matrix ZeroCool »

Thanks for the trainer Override2Zion, will you do a trainer were you can chose any car that is in the game to start out with like in NFSU2? I hope so because that feature is what the developers did miss to put in, in my opinion.
Enoeth
Stock
Stock

Post by Enoeth »

Are there any tricks to get unique upgrades (performance spesific) for all the cars in my garage?
Ceanou
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ceanou »

Enoeth wrote:Are there any tricks to get unique upgrades (performance spesific) for all the cars in my garage?
You can download the "Save Editor" from this web site, then you can add any unique parts to your save.
Override2Zion
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Override2Zion »

Enoeth wrote:Are there any tricks to get unique upgrades (performance spesific) for all the cars in my garage?
The MegaTrainer can already equip your car with the unique mods. Just Alt-Tab to the trainer while you're in the garage. Then toggle the Uniques you want (bottom right side of the trainer interface), then press F11 to commit the changes.

Return to “Editing”