NFS Most Wanted (Black Edition 1.3) Mega Trainer 2 - UPDATED

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
plsay
Ricer
Ricer

Post by plsay »

MWcPanel already does that, but you can only create a profile whit one kind of cars...it is this?
wuyanxu
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wuyanxu »

plsay wrote:MWcPanel already does that, but you can only create a profile whit one kind of cars...it is this?
no it doesn't, it just addes bonus cars, it doesn't unlock cars for you.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

VB6? so it has nothing to do with xp? weird......

so plz tell me where can i download the lastest verison of vb6 in order to run this trainer.... :?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i doubt that you actually need VB6 to run this trainer. it's just that when programmers code for programs, it's easier to make them for certain environments than it is for others. take a cheetah for example. it's suited for the grassy savannahs of africa, but it'd die in a forest. same for this trainer. at this point, windows XP with Service Pack 2 provides the best and easiest to code for environment.

now, realize that Override2zion is not a professional programmer, and that he is not obligated to create, support, or maintain this trainer in any manner whatsoever. he did this out of pure goodness of heart, and he did it for free. he's just like us, with a real life too. making his trainer compatible for multiple systems would be a pain in the ass, and quite frankly, he probably doesn't have the time. so if you're unable to upgrade to SP2 in order to run this trainer, he's not obligated to create a new version just for you. he's done what he's done, and you should be thankful that he's done it.

that's all i have to say.
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jamaleni »

Override2Zion wrote:Ceano, I have just managed to find the solution to the "UNLOCK CARS in car lot" now but i guess i won't need to release it here anymore. Since most people find so much hex editing less problematic and straightforward.
Well, I tried to do some hex editing, but didn't go far... :(

Anyway, are you trying to say that there is a way to start a new carreer with a Porsche 911 Turbo, for instance?
wuyanxu
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wuyanxu »

spectre01 wrote:VB6? so it has nothing to do with xp? weird......

so plz tell me where can i download the lastest verison of vb6 in order to run this trainer.... :?
no, VB6 is a licenced software published by Microsoft. you can try installing the Framework 1.1. that' free, it's for those who don't have Visual Statio but want to run VS software.

but i thought he's already got an installer and the required DLL's are already in there.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

wuyanxu wrote:
spectre01 wrote:VB6? so it has nothing to do with xp? weird......

no, VB6 is a licenced software published by Microsoft. you can try installing the Framework 1.1. that' free, it's for those who don't have Visual Statio but want to run VS software.

but i thought he's already got an installer and the required DLL's are already in there.
VB6 is a FREE download application.
http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/vbrun6.html
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ceano wrote:VB6 is a FREE download application. http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/vbrun6.html
No, Visual Basic 6 is a full application development environment (allows you to write executable programs, amongst other things) and is far from free.

What you've linked to there is the Visual Basic 6 Runtime Library, which allows people to run programs that were written with VB6. It is definitely free.

VB6 was part of the Visual Studio 6 application development package from Microsoft. Note that this has now been superceeded by Visual Studio .NET, which includes, strangely enough, Visual Basic .NET.

In order to run applications developed in VS .NET, including VB .NET, users need to ensure the .NET Framework 1.1 Redistributable Package is installed. Beyond that, there is an update, the .NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable Package, but ensure 1.1 is installed first before installing this.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

GT3x24x7 wrote:
Ceano wrote:VB6 is a FREE download application. http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/vbrun6.html
No, Visual Basic 6 is a full application development environment (allows you to write executable programs, amongst other things) and is far from free.

What you've linked to there is the Visual Basic 6 Runtime Library, which allows people to run programs that were written with VB6. It is definitely free.

VB6 was part of the Visual Studio 6 application development package from Microsoft. Note that this has now been superceeded by Visual Studio .NET, which includes, strangely enough, Visual Basic .NET.

In order to run applications developed in VS .NET, including VB .NET, users need to ensure the .NET Framework 1.1 Redistributable Package is installed. Beyond that, there is an update, the .NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable Package, but ensure 1.1 is installed first before installing this.
10 - 4 over and out :wink:
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Hey Override2Zion, how is the progress developing on the new version of the Mega Trainer? I rely waiting to start a new career with the Porsche S Turbo :wink:
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jamaleni »

Ceano wrote:Hey Override2Zion, how is the progress developing on the new version of the Mega Trainer? I rely waiting to start a new career with the Porsche S Turbo :wink:
You not the only one :(
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Hmm.....No news???
BMWLimited
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BMWLimited »

Nevermind, figured it out
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

BMWLimited wrote:Nevermind, figured it out
Well share your insight please.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ceano wrote:
BMWLimited
Stock

Good luck with that.. ;)
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

GT3x24x7 wrote:
Ceano wrote:
BMWLimited
Stock

Good luck with that.. ;)
:? :( :cry:

Well there is a trainer for it :wink:
Download
BMWLimited
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BMWLimited »

Didn't know how to get the trainer to work properly, and figured it out...by the way that was an edit of a previous post...kind of rude to think that just because I haven't as many posts as you that I wouldn't respond :wink:
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

It had nothing to do with the number of posts I might have. It had a lot to do with how many people sign up, get the answer they need and are never seen again. Congrats on breaking that mould.
arushan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by arushan »

GT3x24x7 wrote:It had nothing to do with the number of posts I might have. It had a lot to do with how many people sign up, get the answer they need and are never seen again. Congrats on breaking that mould.
In the ideal world, there would be anonymous posting support for those people. Also, in the ideal world, people would not abuse such anonymous posting privileges. But we don't live in an ideal world, do we....
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

in an ideal world, we'd also have EA cranking out good games every two or three years, instead of slap-something-togethers every year
Aryan
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFS Most Wanted (Black Edition 1.3) Mega Trainer 2 - UPD

Post by Aryan »

Override2Zion wrote:MEGATRAINER 2 RELEASED

This is the new version of the Mega Trainer. It includes some parts manipulation functions that can be used to modify certain cars with visual parts you can't get in the parts shop. One example of such a car is the BMW M3.

Take for example this scenario, I wanna snap on some rims that I managed to install on a normal car in my safe house to my M3. What i have to do is to drive the car equipped with the rims to the parts shop then Alt-tab to the trainer. Make sure the checkbox on the right side of the "rims" part description is checked then uncheck the rest of the other checkboxes because you only want to copy the rims for now. Once done, click on "Copy Settings". The selected part is now copied into the trainer.

Get back to your game and exit the parts shop, now jump to safe house and load up your BMW M3, drive it into the parts shop then Alt-Tab back to the trainer. This time round, click on "Paste Settings". Now, the rims and whatever parts you have selected earlier on will be installed on your BMW M3.

A word of caution though, some parts that are not meant to be on certain cars may cause abnormalities with the game, use the copy/paste feature at your own risk. Always backup your savegame before using the trainer.

WARNING 1
Please backup your savegame before using this trainer, I will not be responsible for any corruption of savegames. This is a initial release of the trainer, bug reports and comments are welcomed.

WARNING 2
Avoid cheating online. I'm unaware of the consequences if you were to be caught. Perhaps having your account blocked?

Note
Make sure your Windows Control Panel "Regional and Langauge Options" has the "language for non-Unicode programs" under the "Advanced" tab set to "English (United States)". The game or trainer might crash otherwise.

People having similar problems with the NFSU1/2 MegaTrainer crashing the game once any cheats are enabled, the above is the solution. I've posted the remedy in many sites but the info doesn't seem to spread around. Anyway, do take note.

Here is the link to download, simply unzip and run "Setup.exe"

FOR BLACK EDITION 1.3
http://pictures.2thezion.com/pictures/0912...MegaTrainerBE13-2.zip

Do visit my website at http://www.2thezion.com

Enjoy! :mrgreen:
i cant find it and i have mozilla firefox
BMWLimited
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BMWLimited »

Don't think it matters much Aryan, I believe 2thezion.com is expired...now we just wait
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

wait him to update the link?

btw, thanx all the people who points out those links, now i finally can use this trainer :)
BMWLimited
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BMWLimited »

perhaps someone here has the MegaTrainer 1.3 BE version 2 for us...and perhaps they would be nice enough to post a download link to the finalized one...please please please :P
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

i found this in another topic, it is version2, but after i started the trainer, then enter the game, when the intro movies was finished, it crashed back to desktop....
Attachments
NFSMW-MegaTrainer.rar
(245.24 KiB) Downloaded 1061 times

Return to “Editing”