NFSU Soundtrack Question

2003 Need for Speed Underground
Marcvs Avrelivs
Ricer
Ricer

NFSU Soundtrack Question

Post by Marcvs Avrelivs »

Hi there! I got a copy of NFSU- the 1st game. I'd like to put my own tracks on the soundtrack and do away with some of the rap/hip-hop tracks on it. Is it possible to do that and , if yes, how?

Thanks in advance,

Marcvs Avrelivs.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Clicky --> <a href="http://www.edgefiles.com/download/ftp1. ... .zip">Need For Speed Underground 1 Music Importer</a>.

And welcome to the forum. :)
Marcvs Avrelivs
Ricer
Ricer

Thanks dude
Marcvs Avrelivs
Ricer
Ricer

And another question: do i have to load up the game for the changes to take effect? Does it take tracks from iTunes or do i have to convert them?
Lagoon Bug
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Lagoon Bug »

Hi I'm new to the forum. I searched Yahoo on how to change the music and it brought me here and through these forums I found that AstImp.zip download I needed. Thanks.

I have NFSU 1 and 2 and I guess there's no music importer for 2 yet. So I guess I'm playing 1 for a while because I can change the music. I tried it, it works. I'm changing all the songs to fast SLAYER songs. Hopefully we can do that for NFSU 2 soon then I'll do that and make a DEATH CAR that's all black with red fire or something like that.

Just use the MCO Music Importer and be organized: make a folder to hold all the music tracks that are converted. Then use the NFS:U Music Importer to change the game music and don't forget to Update Game Data with it. And you're all set to go.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

You can always turn the music off and run Winamp in the background.
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

That lags you down after a while.
Lagoon Bug
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Lagoon Bug »

If you convert MP3 song files into the game, some may be not as loud as others. You can use Audacity to increase the volume of the MP3 files, then convert those. It's a bit of clicking, dragging, and saving work but it's worth it.

Get "Metal Meltdown" by Judas Priest and use that song when the NFSU 1 game gets faster.
gobnait
Stock
Stock

Re: NFSU Soundtrack Question

Post by gobnait »

Thanks inform me and i am intersted your oppion If you convert MP3 song files into the game, some may be not as loud as others. You can use Audacity to increase the volume of the MP3 files, then convert those. It's a bit of clicking, dragging, and saving work but it's worth it.

Get "Metal Meltdown" by Judas Priest and use that song when the NFSU 1 game gets faster.
gobnait

Return to “Underground”