New Screenshots & Information

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

What cheap, everyday cars? :? The only car I can specify as everyday and cheap is Fiat Punto (from Most Wanted).. I hardly believe you would go downhill drifting once you buy your own Ferrari...

I meant to say that ingame you'll do stuff that you don't have the balls to do in real life :P
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Dragster wrote:What cheap, everyday cars? :? The only car I can specify as everyday and cheap is Fiat Punto (from Most Wanted).. I hardly believe you would go downhill drifting once you buy your own Ferrari...

I meant to say that ingame you'll do stuff that you don't have the balls to do in real life :P
What about the Lexus IS300, the Golf, the Cobalt and many others? :P As for the downhill drifting, if only there would be some mountains around here...
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Never saw a Cobalt, or the IS300... saw a few GTi Golfs(but they are far from cheap)... World isn't homogenic :D
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

i agree with dragster... IS300 s relative cheap... so as VW GTI... and about Ferrari drifting... when u buy ur ferrari and crash it into mountins coz of lost control and when u hav to pay money and money on spare parts... than say drifting with ferrari downhill is nice
User deactivated:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

- TS - wrote:when u buy ur ferrari and crash it into mountins coz of lost control and when u hav to pay money and money on spare parts... than say drifting with ferrari downhill is nice
OK! :D No problemo...
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

- TS - wrote:when u buy ur ferrari and crash it into mountins coz of lost control and when u hav to pay money and money on spare parts... than say drifting with ferrari downhill is nice
When you buy your heavily customized and tuned 350Z (for loads of money) and crash it into the mountains because of lost control and when you have to money on spare parts.. Then say drifting with 350Z downhill is nice.
Blaster14
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Blaster14 »

The game looks good, although I'm very disappointed it's going to be all night again. :(
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

Pigbenis wrote:
When you buy your heavily customized and tuned 350Z (for loads of money) and crash it into the mountains because of lost control and when you have to money on spare parts.. Then say drifting with 350Z downhill is nice.
but thats what people do...
go to streetfire.net and see for ur self... no one is drifting wits ferraris but with japan import tuned cars
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

One ting what I would realy love to try!!!
Pick one car and been chased by police and find out how long can I stay in chase!
But with no consequences!
Gosh I would love to try that!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

- TS - wrote:
Pigbenis wrote:
but thats what people do...
go to streetfire.net and see for ur self... no one is drifting wits ferraris but with japan import tuned cars
I think there's one tiny, incie-wincie, little fact you're not realising. It's a game! That the whole point, to do what you w/couldn't do in real life.
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

Hazmat... u re totaly right...
User deactivated:
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

TS can you please atleas TRY to post in normal propper ENGLISH?

cause I had to words like EGZOTICS wasn'tin the dictionatry man it wasn't even in the P.I.M.P. dictionary.
try using normal words, and to make it easier for you high and sportscars mainly from europe are called EXOTICS! with a X

and hazmat said, it is a game, you are doing things you wouldn't dare doing in real life.

as for exotics racing, I seen plenty of footage of cars like the Carerra GT racing on a track. or even on the highway. alot of porsche or ferarri owners here in europe go to germany to drive fast on the highway or on the Nürburgring. if you visit the ring you will see more exotics in 1 day then the rest of your life!
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

2furio wrote: EDIT: I don't like this new girl EA signed for NFS C. Why didn't they get Jessica Alba or another model, such as Adriana Lima?
Yeah! She's not good at all :( NFS Carbon disappoints me....

It's time to go to the TDU side!
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

TheStig wrote:TS can you please atleas TRY to post in normal propper ENGLISH?
well i can try, but maybe i just dont know how to write in propper english :oops:
MasterCool
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MasterCool »

Need For Speed Carbon is not the sequel to Most Wanted 2, and EA Black Box is steering the franchise in a fresh new direction. The game has a team focus, and this time racers will have AI teammates that have RPG-light upgradable skill sets. Members helping you blaze across the finish line include a blocker, pathfinder, drafter, fabricators, mechanics, and fixer.

Speedsters will be able to choose from more than 50 cars from three class styles including muscle cars, exotics, and tuners. Players who like to tweak their rides will love the new auto sculpting feature which allows you to modify a number of different auto parts much like how you would create a player in Tiger Woods with game face.

i would say this is awesome...
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

damn.. .where hav u read that?... form that it will be best game ever created.
User deactivated:
MasterCool
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MasterCool »

gaminformer
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i dont think the Autosculpt is gonna live up to the hype. i mean, have any of you actually played Tiger Woods PGA Tour? all you do is change size and width of each part, and maybe placement for some (ears & mouth). doesn't make Autosculpt sound very appealing, although i have to say that the idea is a great idea.
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

well maybe that autoscript will allow us to modify already existing kits... ot me that sounds good. Imagine Vortex FB and then u put ur own holes on it, own CF wings etc... That might be cool
User deactivated:
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

wow the game looks crazy... i cant wait till it comes out... or the demo comes out...
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Hmmm @ autosculpt.

Wonder if I will be able to make the bonnet of my Punto as long as that on a Jaguar E Type? Or my Cobalt as wide as an original Hummer? Could make it interesting in blocking other racers if your car is as wide as the track... :twisted:
Supra_Tuner
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Supra_Tuner »

sorry for double post !!!!
Last edited by Supra_Tuner on 30 Jun 2006, 21:59, edited 1 time in total.
Supra_Tuner
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Supra_Tuner »

TheStig
TS can you please atleas TRY to post in normal propper ENGLISH?
well its not nice to say he doesnt write PROPER english, he lives in europe and its not he talks it all the time.
and your sentence isn't all that PROPER

just a thought :wink:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Pwned!!! :D
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

says the one with the biturbo...

Return to “News”