Americas Army?

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Americas Army?

Post by Truestar »

Well thanks to good grades it's time to get another game. So far I'm looking at Americas Army as I like military shooters. (I do own a Ghost Recon site) So I was wondering if anybody had anything to say about the game to support my decision or refute it. I'll be going to Binghamton saturday which is guaranteed to have it somewhere unless it hasn't been released in which I am not aware of. :shock:

I'm really looking forward to the game and being a sniper. :)
Tier 1: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Tier 2: Dodge Charger SRT-8
Tier 3: Dodge Challenger Concept
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

It's a pretty good game, only thing I don't like about it is, when you die online you go into spectator mode until the round is over, but other than that it's a pretty good game, also no vehicles. Another thing to play all of the maps you have to go through different trainging courses, special forces is the hardest in my opinion, and believe me when I tell you, PAY ATTENTION TO THE MEDIC LECTURES, you have to listen to a few 10 or 20 minute lectures on medic training and then take a test and pass, if you don't pass you must go through the lecture again and take the test again. And you do know it's a free game, you can download the full game from their website, it's not a demo and there are no limitations. Let me know if you have any more questions on this, I haven't played it in a while but I can answer most things.

Here: http://www.americasarmy.com/downloads/
SRRevolution
Spammer
Spammer

Post by SRRevolution »

BF2 is better
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

No thanks to SRRevolution, I decided to get AA. :)
Tier 1: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Tier 2: Dodge Charger SRT-8
Tier 3: Dodge Challenger Concept
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

I have ghost recon advanced wayfare do u support that ?

Return to “The Games”