official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

huh, it says i need art money pro to use a string search :x
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

sorry for the double post but does anybody know of any programs that can search for
strings besides artmoney
peeter90
Ricer
Ricer

Post by peeter90 »

Try using TSearch memory scanner/debugger instead. It's a freeware and i think it's much easier to use too. Few days ago i managed to freeze the heat level using this tool. Finding it from the memory is rather easy, but keeping it freezed......well there's the problem. When you change the heat level to 6 for example, the game always tries to get it back to 5. So the heat meter will blinks between 5 and 6. Well if you try this you should expect a lots of crashes, because freezing some other things besides heat level.

The game uses DMA, so watch out for loading screens :P. Oh, and one more thing. While searching heat level, i suggest using the float type(writen in the tutorial). It's the easiest way. For extra info about DMA and float, read TSearch help. I'll be away for few days, but until then, happy modding :)
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

Where can i get tutorial for Tsearch,i downloaded it but dont know how to use it
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

well since peeter90 is going to be gone i suppose i can just throw this question out there. he said that he did get it to freeze i wonder if that when he freezed it what kind of cops showed up or was it a mix between black corvettes and the white ones with suv's running around everywhere you turn. :shock:
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

errr tutorial help,where can i find one?
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

ok i kind of got it figured out. first hex edit in your savegame a cars heat lvl code somthing like 99ABCD65 or something similar dont forget to fix the checksum. then startup the game and then Alt + Tab back to desktop and open TSearch and select open process select speed.exe. then do a search for the hex code you put in for the cars heat lvl. the last part is the part i am having trouble with right now i am finding 8 instantces instead of just one. :?
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

I cant group them 2x2 they are 4x4 i dont know how..look
Attachments
hex.JPG
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

i forget exactly how to change that but you go to preferences and there is something in there on how to change them. im not at my comp right now so i cant help that much :roll:

heat lvl 540 hahaha :twisted: helicopters chase you :jk:
Attachments
nfsmw002.jpg
peeter90
Ricer
Ricer

Post by peeter90 »

Will it stay at this heat, when pursuit starts?
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

unfortunately no, glad to see your back i havent got heat 10 to freeze either i cant find the heat leve i hexed in my save game i hexxed in ABCD9651 or something similar to that and i start the game and i have tsearch running in the background and i cannot find the hex code :cry:
peeter90
Ricer
Ricer

Post by peeter90 »

Unfortunately freezeng it with TSearch won't do anything. It still gives heat 5 cops instead of lvl 6,7 or smth.

Return to “Most Wanted”