how short was your pursuit in nfs most wanted?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Jackhammer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Jackhammer »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:0.00 Seconds 8) And it wasn't coming from a race.

hey...that one is impossible...I have a 0.00 sec which was after a race
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Eh, I've already gone over this...

When you press enter during a race, you get the stats for the entire race up until then. When you press enter, you get the stats for the entire pursuit up until then.I just happened to hit enter to go into my safe house right when a pursuit started.
j5ive
Ricer
Ricer

Post by j5ive »

First screenshot is possible since if that was the last police vehicle around and he just totaled it, the pursuit timer would end right there. And if no ther police vehicles find him before the evade bar fills up, technically his pursuit time would be under 4 seconds. I've also had extremely short pursuits doing what Adamantinus did, going past a cop at extremely high speeds on the freeway.

Also, xHaZxMaTx is not lying about the screenshot, and it's really not a "glitch". When you're in a pursuit, you hit the up arrow on the control pad to see your stats so far. But you also hit the same button to enter a shop or safehouse. So he hit the up button ready to enter a shop, just as a police spotted his car and the pursuit timer was about to start. So it's entirely possible. HOWEVER, that's not what this thread is asking. It's asking how quickly a pursuit ended. That was a pursuit summary screenshot at that point of the pursuit, but the pursuit wasn't over at that point. It's just started.

Fastest pursuits for me other than flying past a cop on a freeway, which can end in under 5 seconds for sure, is going to the bounty screens, start a bounty run, and run towards the cop car as it starts to turn around and broadside them and flipping them over. As soon as their car's totaled, the pursuit timer stops. I've had a number of sub 10 second pursuits this way. Or you can use a bounty run like the first one, by the police station, run towards the cop, and knock over the transmission tower, disabling the cop car, go left towards your safehouse. During heat 1, cooldown screen shows up so quickly that by the time you get to your safehouse, the cooldown screen appears. At that point, just hit up to enter the safehouse, and the pursuit is totally over. Don't even need to wait for the cooldown to complete.
tony24567
Banned

Post by tony24567 »

my pursuit was about 3 seconds because i wack the cop right init side and it went flying
nismodriftster95
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
Location: On my Recaro racing seats blowing past the Cornado bridge in San Diego Califorinia!!

Post by nismodriftster95 »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:....No trainers, no hacks, no hex edits, no editing of the screenshot, nothing. It's a glitch.
He is telling the truth. It happened to me too.
"Slower cars are friends, not food" Finding Nismo ;)
r0xm2n
Ricer
Ricer

Post by r0xm2n »

If you enter a pursuit during a race, things like infractions, police cars tagged and destroyed and pursuit time aren't counted. So if you're in cooldown mode when the race is over, it's possible to have 0 pursuit time.

My shortest pursuit time was about 12 seconds, I don't think it's possible to go lower.
8)
Cento_1307
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cento_1307 »

Shade over 10s is possible as that seems to be the length of time it takes to get to cool down. But that would mean the first thing the cop car knows about you is being nailed. I've managed a shade under 12s from a standing start.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:I swear to God I didn't edit it, and it wasn't coming from a race. What's weird is as soon as I hit enter to get back to driving, I was already in another pursuit. It's just MW in all it's infinate glory.
I believe you because it is a game glitch, has happened to me to.
nfsunlimitedgamer
Ricer
Ricer
Location: THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL AND IN MY LIVING ROOM DEPENDING ON HOW MY DAY IS.

Post by nfsunlimitedgamer »

I believe you. Even though i dont have a pc. Needless to say my shortest was about 6 seconds.
BEWARE: POKER PLAYERS AD LOOSE WOMEN ARE KNOWN TO FREQUENT THIS ESTABLISHMENT
TRANCEnHOUSE
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TRANCEnHOUSE »

People,better lets show your longest pursuit ;)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

That's what this topic is about - the shortest pursuits. There's a different topic for longest pusuits.
RazTaz11
Ricer
Ricer

Re: how short was your pursuit in nfs most wanted?

Post by RazTaz11 »

No proof...but 4.23.
antonyh212
Ricer
Ricer

Re: how short was your pursuit in nfs most wanted?

Post by antonyh212 »

12.21 no joke

Return to “Most Wanted”