NFSMW: Ferrari Released !!

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

TheStig wrote:I thought that car like:
- BMW M3
- Nissan Skyline GTR
- Nissan 350Z
- Honda S2000
i second all those. a stock version of the BMW M3 is modelled and ready in the Most Wanted folder, but unused by the game. it has spoiler, roof scoops, hoods, and rims spots, but no body kits. it also has a few additional parts that i can only guess what EA was trying to do with.

as for NFSU2 cars, Zmodeler is unable to open the Geometry.BIN files for now. maybe they can be cracked in the future and the models used. but for now, they're unusable.
arushan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by arushan »

And there is absolutely no way to use the stock M3 in the game even with a save game hack?

Edit: Nvm, there's no car definition for it, so I can see why it can't be used. Shouldn't be hard to add it however. Would replacing the M3GTR with the stock M3 be sufficient for you guys? That would reduce a lot of the work load. It would also retain the game's M3GTR performance and stuff, just the model would be changed.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

can you make it replace the BMW M3 Street instead of the BMW M3GTR? this way we don't mess with the career cars, and i'm a bit partial to the M3GTR myself, so...
arushan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by arushan »

Street? You mean the non E46 version? (it's still a GTR :p) That's the same one I was talking about. It's not used in Career.. its only available as a bonus car.
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HouseMD93 »

I donno...I could edit/mod the stock one fine...I have no idea y it happened to me but i was Daemon tools crack thing with image, I don't really care anymore...by the way NFS MW mesh are the wierdest i have ever seen! no wonder EA took alot of time to create this NFS MW!
User deactivated:
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Umm why are people hacking the Ferrari game files :cry:

on this site.

http://www.nfsg.net/nfsmw/showroom/Ferrari_360_Spider/

this guy thinks he can get a good high score or wateva just coz he has modded the ferrari wheels and colour thingy

here is an image..
Attachments
805.jpg
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

race_invader wrote:Umm why are people hacking the Ferrari game files :cry:
Because they can.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

BTW, that Ferrari is still red, they used a custom paint to make it look black.
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

arushan wrote:Street? You mean the non E46 version? (it's still a GTR :p) That's the same one I was talking about. It's not used in Career.. its only available as a bonus car.
both M3's in game are E46's... the one in career mode is the GTR race version and the BE bonus car is a GTR street version.
arushan wrote:Would replacing the M3GTR with the stock M3 be sufficient for you guys? That would reduce a lot of the work load. It would also retain the game's M3GTR performance and stuff, just the model would be changed.
i think it would be very nice if someone did that
PlayerEAKid1
Stock
Stock

Post by PlayerEAKid1 »

They Should make a Ferrari F430, Buggatti Veyron, or Ford GT40 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
come to my garage
Im most wanted

Shouldnt they have a online magazine
A bout NFS
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

no they shouldn't. you should.
PlayerEAKid1
Stock
Stock

Post by PlayerEAKid1 »

good idea but i was kinda on the im being sarcastic side. o well i think the Ferraris cool anyway. better something then nothing right.
come to my garage
Im most wanted

Shouldnt they have a online magazine
A bout NFS
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah so stop requesting, this isn't a Request your car" thread! :lol:
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
DarkNinja2006
Stock
Stock

darn error message

Post by DarkNinja2006 »

This error is really starting to annoy me, annyone know how to fix it

xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

you have an corrupted installation file m8, just download again the file... ;)
DarkNinja2006
Stock
Stock

Post by DarkNinja2006 »

I downloaded it sevral times from different sites and still the same error.
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

Read the 1st,2nd or 3rd pages onthis topic...I think they discussed this kind of problem before
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah or ask arushan! But he posted a whole instuctions so I don't see problems if you read them carefuly! :wink:
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Yodablaze
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yodablaze »

Can this car be uploaded to a concole version of Need for Speed Most Wanted?, cuz i wana upload it for my game on the xbox, so can it?¿
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

No.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

how would you upload it to conslole??? :roll: But you can allways try it on your mobile... :lol:
Yodablaze
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yodablaze »

on ur mobile?... & also how do I change from Stock user to sumting better???
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

baadmw wrote:
arushan wrote:Street? You mean the non E46 version? (it's still a GTR :p) That's the same one I was talking about. It's not used in Career.. its only available as a bonus car.
both M3's in game are E46's... the one in career mode is the GTR race version and the BE bonus car is a GTR street version.
arushan wrote:Would replacing the M3GTR with the stock M3 be sufficient for you guys? That would reduce a lot of the work load. It would also retain the game's M3GTR performance and stuff, just the model would be changed.
i think it would be very nice if someone did that
I tried that yesterday, AND..........................no result.....the game seems to recognize only the same career gtr but without wheels, windows, rims, etc, just the body and the spoiler, and then, suddenly, the car dissapears after u select the car or even highlight it, then it doesn't appear anymore...
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Don't bother with Kid Cro, he rarely seems to make sense. It's not possible to port the ferrari or any other custom content onto anything other than the PC. Your ranking changes as you make more posts. But be warned that if your posts have no valid content and are empty, they may get deleted by the admins. If you start spamming the boards, your account may get banned.

EDIT:

xturbo, what you did was not exactly what arushan had in mind. He is trying to make a mod that replaces the M3GTR with the M3. The stock M3 has no car ID, so it's unusable in the game. And every car has it's own ID, so replacing the geometry files just confuses the game. So until arushan comes out with a workaround, it's just not possible.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

prince1142003 wrote:Don't bother with Kid Cro, he rarely seems to make sense. It's not possible to port the ferrari or any other custom content onto anything other than the PC. Your ranking changes as you make more posts. But be warned that if your posts have no valid content and are empty, they may get deleted by the admins. If you start spamming the boards, your account may get banned.

EDIT:

xturbo, what you did was not exactly what arushan had in mind. He is trying to make a mod that replaces the M3GTR with the M3. The stock M3 has no car ID, so it's unusable in the game. And every car has it's own ID, so replacing the geometry files just confuses the game. So until arushan comes out with a workaround, it's just not possible.
oh i see...that's why the m3 appeared like crap, ok thanks for that, i'll try to see what i can do with that id.

Return to “News”