NFSMW: Ferrari Released !!

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Yodablaze
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yodablaze »

ok then, u kno that hing under u that says Severely Pyro, then wuts that?...how do i get it, & how do i make it go up?...., & also, can we try to putt the ferrari on a older version of NFS? like Underground or Underground 2?... for PC not console, & thnx for da info, Kid Cro wierd
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Yodablaze wrote:on ur mobile?... & also how do I change from Stock user to sumting better???
post things.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: but interesting post not like some users who is in this page that i'm not going to mention :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Severely Pyro is part of my avatar/icon. My user ranking is Professional. The only way to make yours go up is to post.

Every custom content made is specifically made for that game. Because the game engines and file formats change with every game, it's not possible to directly port the models. You can follow the instructions for other games to port the car into that game.
Yodablaze
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yodablaze »

Thnx for the info prince, ive been on this since lik NFSU came out & i didnt even kno this stuff, & sure xturbo, next time i post ima try to make it Intersting,
Jack1992
Stock
Stock

create a new car

Post by Jack1992 »

if you can create a ferrari ,so please try to make a nissan silvia and make modifications to the cars like in the D1 Professional Drifting javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

hey umm im having problems i install the ferrari all great but the new shortcut it installed on my desktop it loads up but then closes and then i have to install the game all over again can sum1 help please
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

prince1142003 wrote:Don't bother with Kid Cro, he rarely seems to make sense.
:D Well I was kidding!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Jack1992
Stock
Stock

have you updated your mw to 1.3 ?

Post by Jack1992 »

race_invader wrote:hey umm im having problems i install the ferrari all great but the new shortcut it installed on my desktop it loads up but then closes and then i have to install the game all over again can sum1 help please
try updating it to 1.3 from http://www.playwhat.com/GameDetails/eac ... 3.exe.html
bhushanjani
Stock
Stock

Post by bhushanjani »

Warez-related post removed.

Pleae do not discuss illegal downloads on our site. Please also read the rules before posting again.

Thankyou, GT
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

GT was nice this time! :P
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.

Return to “News”