wierdest glitch in mot wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
hugh750
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

wierdest glitch in mot wanted

Post by hugh750 »

What was the wierdest glitch you've ever encountered in most wanted?
For me it was today when i was playing most wanted and was being chased by the police and he said i was in front of him when i was behind him, lol.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Your title does not mention anything about the poll question
hugh750
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hugh750 »

The poll question was an afterthough.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Please do your thinking ahead of the posting next time.
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

I think those AI drivers have some problem lol.......
When I challenge Ronnie(BL#3), in the first circuit race, he always turn around in the 360 turn after the tunnel, he thinks there's a shortcut in that 360. :lol:
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Weirdest glitch I ever encountered was during the Challenge series, during the challenges where you were supposed to drive the Pizza car, mini bus and pickup truck.

Something went seriously wrong, as I end up in each case driving the performance-maxxed sleeper Audi TT I had created in My Cars... still, made these challenges very easy!
LamborghiniGM123
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LamborghiniGM123 »

a chopper in the roadblock is definely the wiredest
I think MW should have NISSAN cars (350z)
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Lol I've seen so many I couldnt even begin to list them . One which worked in my favour is when I went over the spike srip and instead of popping my tires , it just catapulted me lol !
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Slightly annoying bug I noticed when I had started a new career. I was somewhere around 11-10 on the blacklist and for car designing purposes loaded my other profile, which is has a comleted career, for a while to check out a design possibility. Then I loaded the new career again and noticed that EVERYTHING had been unlocked in shops; all cars, all parts, all performance, all visual, also shows all blacklist opponents as defeated already.

That career was then immediately pointless to continue...

So from now on if I feel the need to do car designs I'll be sure to quit the game and restart with the completed profile directly so I won't mess up my other profiles.
Ataraxia
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Ataraxia »

Found a sort of 'easter egg' a few days, not really a glitch. I was in a chase, the cop chasing me flew past me and stayed in front. All of a sudden...

Cop: 'VCB on that suspect, looks like hes gone'
HQ: [in a very sarcastic voice] 'Have you checked your rear view mirror?'

I was almost in tears after that. I've never come across it before. Weirdest actual glitch was civilian cars being used in road blocks. Oh and a Taxi flying past me when I was doing 200km/h+ like I was sitting still. AI problems by the look of things. :D
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

A truck and a helicopter in a roadblock ;)
X-Treme Terror
Ricer
Ricer

Post by X-Treme Terror »

Weirdest Glitch?

A Semi was parked sideways across the road infront of a spike strip. The part that I could go under led right to the spikes. I had to do a 180 and go the other way.

Damn truckers
hugh750
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hugh750 »

Today i was playing most wanted and was being chased by the police and after they laid out spike strips and i ran over the spike strips but it did't blowout my tires!
And just in case your curious i was driving a clio v6.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

You got some runflats :P
M@r!n0
Drift King
Drift King

Post by M@r!n0 »

i don't know if it's a glitch but it happned to me many times..in intersections the trafic cars just crash each other
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

hmm i dont think that the helis and civ cars being in the roadblocks is a glitch, i thought it was to make them less obvious... however i find that crashing into the heli does nothing to it at all as though its a solid wall, that annoys me.

neway theres this "glitch" when you enter the "nfs world loop" race where at the start instead of going in the intended direction (forwards dur) you go in reverse direction to the highway exit on the right and you can drive right through the "barrier of arrows and stuff" and explore the whole nfs world... without any traffic or cops! yay. thing is most parts of the minimap just shows black unlike when you're just cruising around in free roam mode.

edit:
i remember seeing my friend playing nfsmw and while he was in a chase, the heli was trying to swoop down onto his roof top just as he went under one of those log carrying trucks. the result was the heli crashed into the truck and shot off into some random direction and crashed into an overhead roadway. complete ROFLMAO
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: wierdest glitch in mot wanted

Post by Abrams »

hugh750, i`ve deleted your poll as it wasnt matching your original post.

if you wish to ask people if they would buy NFSC then please post a new poll or ask people in existing thread few clicks above.

thanks.
Nollie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Nollie »

Weirdest thing must be the heli in the roadblock, or flying trucks.
I was in the middle of a race when suddenly one of those big trucks just falls down in front of me. My heart nearly stopped.

I don't have a screenshot of the falling truck, but I have one of the heli in the roadblock.
I wanted to get a few more screenshots, but the heli took off from the road in front of me. I've seen the heli in the roadblock a few times. But I've never seen it taking off from the road before.
Attachments
Chopper.jpg
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

That happens when the chopper hits a truck. That thing is the original immovable object.
Nollie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Nollie »

There weren't any chopper around. It was a normal race. I was driving by the stadium down in rockport when this truck just falls onto the road in front of me. Really really strange.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

I usually destroy the helicopter when i pass through some "pursuit breakers", like some big donuts for example. I noticed that when i pass trough them, the chopper simply dissapears from the map. And for seconds i can see it totally black before the model dissapears.

LOL...
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Yup - I've damaged the chopper before when exploding petrol stations. Pilot said words to the effect of "We've been damaged by the explosion - got to return to base".

One word of advice, Mr Pilot - don't fly low when I'm aiming for the petrol pumps :twisted:

Strange that that damages the chopper, but ramming it at 200 MPH doesn't... :roll:
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Just encountered this glitch at the start of the first Izzy race, at the end of the cutscene...

I know RX8s are magic, but I didn't know they could fly!
Attachments
Izzy Flies In To Start The Race
Izzy Flies In To Start The Race
Cento_1307
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cento_1307 »

I race with min world detail but do pursuits with max detail (more things on the road that work as pursuit breakers). I forgot to turn the world detail down so did in a race and found I was crashing into things that were invisible...
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HouseMD93 »

I was having one of those 'Police Persuits' on LVL 5 star...The cops set out the Wheel Trap and i saw it wasn't against the read (also 2 heavy cars were blocking exit) so i went through it...And my 2 wheels got punched so these Corvettes (cops) do their trap, I didn't give up and started pushing and we moved forward...first i though WTF?? so i took the picture, after i broke through and lost them, THE END...lol...By the way there is my highest speed for that Session (At the Highest Speed.jpg)
Attachments
My highest speed
My highest speed
That was just Nuts
That was just Nuts
User deactivated:

Return to “Most Wanted”