Most Wanted Completion

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
blue7
Ricer
Ricer

Most Wanted Completion

Post by blue7 »

ok so i just finished my career in MW (don't ask me why i just started playing recently) i have now unlocked most of the cars in the bonus section. what are the other things you can unlock from the game? according to the credits right after finishing the game, they said you can unlock something if you rank #1 in the rapsheet (single and lifetime pursuit?). what is it that you unlock? thanks!!
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

The credits lie! As far as I know, finishing the challenges unlocks the Porsche 911 GT2. But that's about it.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I think you unlock the Corvette C6.R.
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

prince1142003 wrote:The credits lie! As far as I know, finishing the challenges unlocks the Porsche 911 GT2. But that's about it.
If u finished event#68(finish all events), SL65-AMG is unlocked
If u reach 100%completion (Career 100% done, Rap Sheet 100% done, Challenge series 100% done), A yellow C6-R is unlocked
j5ive
Ricer
Ricer

Post by j5ive »

Yup, a few more bonus cars will be available to use during quick races, but no where else. They do have unique aero and/or spoilers though, but you can't change them. They also have unique wheels, which you can change. I think most of these are not tunable except for nitrous, so they're not the best cars to get lap records in quick race anyway. I got 100% complete in all modes just for the sake of doing it. If you're going through all the races because they're a good challenge, go for it. If you're going though all the races just to get the bonus cars, I'm not sure it's worth it. If the latter is the case, and you've already finished career, just download my savegame to get the rest of the bonus cars.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

j5ive wrote:Yup, a few more bonus cars will be available to use during quick races, but no where else. They do have unique aero and/or spoilers though, but you can't change them. They also have unique wheels, which you can change. I think most of these are not tunable except for nitrous, so they're not the best cars to get lap records in quick race anyway. I got 100% complete in all modes just for the sake of doing it. If you're going through all the races because they're a good challenge, go for it. If you're going though all the races just to get the bonus cars, I'm not sure it's worth it. If the latter is the case, and you've already finished career, just download my savegame to get the rest of the bonus cars.
dude u have online connection?? u should know that when u are giving a savegame, u also are giving the cdkey which is inside of this savegame to play online as far as i know....
j5ive
Ricer
Ricer

Post by j5ive »

xturbo, really? I didn't know that. I assumed maybe the savegame files might contain your online user ID and password, but couldn't think of any reason why it would contain the CD key! Can Anyone else verify this?

I do not play MW online. I use to play online during the High Stakes and Porsche Unlimited days, and it ended up taking way too much of my time. I'm not a student anymore. Can't afford to stay up late just to meet friends from different time zones and have a few races. :)
Matt_N
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Matt_N »

EVO_VIII wrote: If u reach 100%completion (Career 100% done, Rap Sheet 100% done, Challenge series 100% done), A yellow C6-R is unlocked
I havent done every race in career and I havent done much of the challenge series either but I can still use the C6R in custom race.

Matt
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Unless you've hacked your save, that's gonna be the Corvette C6, not the C6.R.
vanyots
Ricer
Ricer

Just checked

Post by vanyots »

Just checked the game!
There's a cherry-red C6.R - bonus car 24, which is exactly the same as the yellow one - bonus car 17, only the rims are different.
And a slightly better acceleration for the red C6.R.
Attachments
redC6.jpg
yellowC6.jpg
Matt_N
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Matt_N »

GT3x24x7 wrote:Unless you've hacked your save, that's gonna be the Corvette C6, not the C6.R.
Its definately a C6R and I havent hacked my save in any way, i dont know how to on the PS2.

Matt
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

*shrug*
Zonda_Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Zonda_Z »

As far as i know , you can unlock police cars in someway . . . . . .
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

Zonda_Z wrote:As far as i know , you can unlock police cars in someway . . . . . .
u can add cops cars to ur car lot by hex-editing the game
Zonda_Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Zonda_Z »

EVO_VIII wrote:u can add cops cars to ur car lot by hex-editing the game
How do you , but anyways , when i finished the challange series , i got like many cars with a name called "TEmp" and they were police cars . . . . . .odd isn't it
Frenzy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Frenzy »

Matt_N wrote:
GT3x24x7 wrote:Unless you've hacked your save, that's gonna be the Corvette C6, not the C6.R.
Its definately a C6R and I havent hacked my save in any way, i dont know how to on the PS2.

Matt
Actually, that's odd. I have t6he game on PS2 and the C6.R unlocked when I beat career mode too. I have it on PAL if thats any use. Maybe it's a bug in the PS2 code.

Return to “Most Wanted”