free roam challenges???

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
geese howard
Ricer
Ricer

free roam challenges???

Post by geese howard »

Sometimes i see my crew "calling" me for a race, i pursuit him, but i don´t know what to do...should i enter in some race??

Sorry for my bad english
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

In short, yes. There's a reward card that unlocks some stuff, and a few free roam challenges are one of the requirements for it.

Just hit enter when you see a rival crew challenge. You'll be allowed to pick a finish point. Beat your opponent to the finish point, and you get some cash.
geese howard
Ricer
Ricer

Post by geese howard »

Now that i finished the carreer, how to get in this races?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Actually you can still run free roam challenges after 100% career completion without restarting the career. The topic that prince has linked to is about defensive races, which do indeed cease once the career is complete.

My technique for free roam challenges is to start from the safe house and drive a short distance to a road junction. Stop there on the kerb and just wait for 45-60 seconds. Soon enough a rival will turn up and challenge you to a race. Press enter, choose your finish point and run the race.

The next thing that's likely to happen is the cops begin to pop onto the map. To avoid this, jump back to the safe house and then repeat the whole process.
cMw
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by cMw »

GT3x24x7 wrote:Actually you can still run free roam challenges after 100% career completion without restarting the career. The topic that prince has linked to is about defensive races, which do indeed cease once the career is complete.

My technique for free roam challenges is to start from the safe house and drive a short distance to a road junction. Stop there on the kerb and just wait for 45-60 seconds. Soon enough a rival will turn up and challenge you to a race. Press enter, choose your finish point and run the race.

The next thing that's likely to happen is the cops begin to pop onto the map. To avoid this, jump back to the safe house and then repeat the whole process.
thanks for the tip

Return to “Carbon”