NFS Carbon - CopterMover

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
cparty
Valued Member
Valued Member

NFS Carbon - CopterMover

Post by cparty »

I updated the CopterMover for NFS Carbon.
The archive contains the CopterMover application and a savegame with the Heli.

Note: Don't crash the Heli to hard into the ground or you won't be able to fly any further. If this happens, use the menu to go back to garage and start free roam again.

Have fun
cparty
Attachments
NFSC-CopterMover.rar
(167.82 KiB) Downloaded 7575 times
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

How fast can that heli go?
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

nice one! cparty! and btw, what's the hex code for the chopter? i wanna add it into my own save.
cparty
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by cparty »

spectre01 wrote:nice one! cparty! and btw, what's the hex code for the chopter? i wanna add it into my own save.
The code is C4053AF9 B25E4606. The first 4Bytes can be anything though, only the last 4Bytes are important.
BrontoX wrote:How fast can that heli go?
Fast enough. The game cannot really render the landscape that fast :P
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

btw, cparty, did you manage find all the "undercover cop's" cars code? i once saw a white cop Z06 with all performance bars empty(on a chinese NFS website, i couldn't find it anymore). they said this car is what you are using during online pursuit knockout and pursuit tag. and it handles much better than the cop car that we normally unlock. but it require a trainer tho...
cparty
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by cparty »

spectre01 wrote:btw, cparty, did you manage find all the "undercover cop's" cars code? i once saw a white cop Z06 with all performance bars empty(on a chinese NFS website, i couldn't find it anymore). they said this car is what you are using during online pursuit knockout and pursuit tag. and it handles much better than the cop car that we normally unlock. but it require a trainer tho...
I only checked a few old codes yet (http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 455#259455), haven't had the time to look into new codes that might work (which aren't in the savegame).
But the white one you are talking about is probably C4053AF9 928F0F96.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

weird... i tried that chopter code, with or without the first 4 bytes, hex workshop couldn't find any. i also tried the post you pointed out, and "CBCC497A Cross Corvette" was not working neither (hex workshop didn't even find the code)...

oops... i just remembered i need to replace a buyable car's car code with this code... those good o' MW hex editing guide are still helpful :)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I'm pretty sure these codes aren't in the savegame. So you'd have to replace an existing code with the new code to make it available.
yammer_y2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yammer_y2 »

I got a message saying that i can't load the Heli savegame, even when i use the load any savegame trainer. is the file corrupted? can you please check if im doing something wrong?
*sig removed for being too big. limits are 550x120px and 50kb*
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

Use gnagna2000's trainer and use the load every savegame option to load it. It's because of the stupid CD Key in the savegame crap
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

damn that thing is fast i went over 1000 km/h with it :D
UnDeRtAkEr2k
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UnDeRtAkEr2k »

darknight788 wrote:damn that thing is fast i went over 1000 km/h with it :D
Sorry DN ... but I have to do this ... LOL
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

spectre01 wrote:weird... i tried that chopter code, with or without the first 4 bytes, hex workshop couldn't find any. i also tried the post you pointed out, and "CBCC497A Cross Corvette" was not working neither (hex workshop didn't even find the code)...

oops... i just remembered i need to replace a buyable car's car code with this code... those good o' MW hex editing guide are still helpful :)
Just a Heads up, All Traffic Cars are the same just replace the second half of a car code and you can play any traffic car in game, backup your save. use the unlocker to load save and then save game and unload the unlocker.

PS: these Traffic cars aren't really in the save game file we are adding them, So you won't find them :)
Last edited by GodSpeed on 07 Dec 2006, 06:42, edited 1 time in total.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

what about the semi trucks with trailer ? are they the same as MW where you can drive them but dont crash or the game will crash ?
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

darknight788 wrote:what about the semi trucks with trailer ? are they the same as MW where you can drive them but dont crash or the game will crash ?
all traffic cars u can add they are very slow movers though, the only fast car is the Metal ball car out of the Traffic cars

Sorry Cparty for being off topic
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Damn this sucks. I have European NFSC and when I start to use that Heli, game starts, but when I go to Free roam, everything disappears and Heli is standing still and falling. Advices?
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

Ummm, mine just sits there and does nothing. Can that be because I play with a sterring wheel?
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

Maybe if you actually paid attention and open the NFS copter Mover program and saw that you need to use the numberpad in your right to fly the plane, der.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Yes, I did use NUMPAD to fly it, it still didn't do a thing. I also tried that Cross's Corvette what was in there, it just started to bounce around the screen. Here's what happens to me:
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

I was actually talking to drftkng, your problem, i have no idea whats going on there
yakuza
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yakuza »

when i start a race no sounds come except for the music, and it handles like a super drift car(cross corvette)
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

Turbocharger wrote:I was actually talking to drftkng, your problem, i have no idea whats going on there
Even if I use the numpad, the most it does is go up and get stuck. Doesn't go anywhere.
NeedForSpeedLover
Stock
Stock

Re: NFS Carbon - CopterMover

Post by NeedForSpeedLover »

How Do I MOVE[*]
12th Cylinder
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFS Carbon - CopterMover

Post by 12th Cylinder »

I used the NFS Carbon Control Panel to register that save's serial with my game, but it still won't load! My game version is 1.2 (Collector's Edition).
That's it. I've grown tired of being ignored. I am officially leaving NFSUnlimited.net.

Return to “Editing”