How to take Screenshots from MW?

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
vegettoxp
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

How to take Screenshots from MW?

Post by vegettoxp »

Hey Guys

I know it a really stupid question, but I am gona ask it anyway. I do most of my gaming on my PC and I played Carbon and Most Wanted. I was able to take screenshoots with carbon (sort of) but now I want to take screenshots form MW. Is there any ways or the right method to take screenshots of my cars. I use the software Snag It for most of my screenshots, but I wanted to know it I can take screenshots with in MW. So if anyone has any info, please share!

P.S. Fusion 8)
Gene7
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Gene7 »

press the "prt scr" button near F12, it takes a pic of ur screen and then just go to paint or something and paste it
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

You can also use Fraps a program wich allows you to take the video and pictures of the game while, you playing. Go to "fraps.com" and you will see what I mean.

BTW this is wrong section
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

yeah, but unless you register (which i believe you have to pay for) Fraps only makes .BMP screenshots...
Who found out you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was he doing at the moment?
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

Gene7 wrote:press the "prt scr" button near F12, it takes a pic of ur screen and then just go to paint or something and paste it
Why don't you just hit F12
It takes a scrn shot and saved to the computer automatically under this folder:
HDD:\Documents and Settings\(User name)\My Documents\My Pictures

Return to “Help & Support”