The BF's and GF's topic

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Porsche-AG wrote:@ xturbo: Well, I've tried to be myself and used some of the things you've said, but usually when I start talking to the girl I like (and only her) I sometimes don't know what to say, and I'm sometimes even shy in front of her. I find this wierd because I can talk to anyone else in the world perfectly fine and start good conversation with them, but when it gets to that certain girl, I just freeze...
Don't panic. Think is just another person who are you talking to. Just don't make her feel also uncomfortable and you're ok. NEVER (at least didn't happen to me) the first date you're going to kiss her or....lol.... NEVER think on that!! Just make a good impresion of yourself and walla! Also, practice in front of a mirror, IT WORKS :wink: beliveme that :wink: . You'll gain more confidence and you WILL be prepared to talk to a beauty girl. Man, and think this: NO GIRL IS IMPOSSIBLE. I've noticed that LOTS of dudes don't talk to the girl because they are afraid to be rejected by her. NO! even girls are like you, just take the control of the situation and your're gaining points.

I'm going to tell you a little "tale": (based on a real friend commentary):

One day, a girl who was soooooo pretty (she was like Jordana Brewster), was so sad that she came to me and told me that she felt so alone because no men talked to her or they just saw her and then they look to another thing. She felt so stupid (classic thing when a girl feels "ugly" or "not important even for the dogs") that she decided to go to a building site. "Ok" I told her but why?. She told me: "you'll see".

The the next morning I was in a shop near a building site, then I saw my friend passing there and EVERY SINGLE worker was saying things to her (from the building site). I thought: WTF?, but then she saw me and I felt her so happy because she felt important to someone in that moment.

Then, I analyzed that there's a HUGE ammount of girls that are so pretty, that men are so afraid to be rejected by her that they don't get close or don't even talk to her. That's a good point if you are MEN and you decide to talk to her. Think this: Is she one of them?? thoe girls that in real feel alone??

So take the risk, there's nothing to lose, because you lose 1 maybe, but there are 79834768976849768976876987 and more girls outside in the world!! You'll meet a ton of girls in your whole life!

Don't lose your energy!! keep going!! The guy who perseverates and it's a nice guy with a girl, can have the entire world at his hands!!! GO!!

Xturbo.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well, there's actually only about 3 billion other girls in the world, but I know what you mean. And it's true that men are afraid to be rejected, especially once they've been rejected before (like me). They know how it feels and don't want to live through it again and believe that it's better to not take the risk. Sometimes I feel that way, but only rarely. My main issue is trying to appeal to girls without changing my personality/self too much. I'm not a nerd, but I'm smart. I'm not on any teams, but I'm physically fit. I dress quite well, but there's always those few who manage to dress better. I have a decent sense of humour, but there's others who take all the glory with a joke a touch funnier. I'm a nice guy, but not many know that.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Ok, but first of all, YOU have to be prepared mentally before doing a thing. Just make sure you are cool with yourself and don't be shy!!! You have what? 16 years? you have an entire life to live! You'll meet lots of girls before having something concrete. It's like you're gaining experience now for a cool relationship later. Just talk to her, let the situation be, thrust in yourself, I'm not saying that you have to be a pimp or something like that, just do what you think is correct in the coolest way possible and you may have a girl. Just don't give up, and don't compare yourself with other guys. Because the dude can make laugh the girl doesn't mean that you have to be like the dude, NO!, just be yoruself, if the likes it, so be it, but if she doesn't like it, also so be it. You'll not lose nothing. You'll gain experience to know what to do and what NOT to do next time. Take it like a process, like a experiment for you. Simple as that.

Xturbo.
Anything you want to talk to me just PM me, I'll answer you with pleasure friend :wink:
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

15 years actually, and thanks for the help, it's really appreciated since I can't really talk seriously to any of my other friends about things like this (they not used to talking about this stuff). Again, I'll have to wait for Monday, but what can I do to prepare myself so that I am confident enough to approach her?
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Just think that you're a cool guy! that's all, but DO NOT EXAGERATE AT ALL! just be yourself, calm, breath deep, and talk to yourself in a mirror. Practice how you express to her, your facial emotions, etc. It's not complicated at all. Just be YOU.
And again, don't think in monday, do things before like going out with friends, mainly be relaxed k?

Xturbo.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Practice doesnt work for me.

I forget it all when the time comes.

Like friday
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

With that attitude you're not going for a correct way my friend.
Think positive :wink:
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

darknight788 wrote:i cant get grounded. lol my parents cant even threaten to take anything away because i bought or am paying for everything :lol:
So do I, but they still do.

And Im only 13.

Also there's this girl I kinda like, I don't wan tto ask her out cuz last time didn't go so well. :?

Last girl (<----B**ch -- realized after) thinks im cyco. (Thanks to an bumbumhole friend trying to act cool by starting rumors, but it's all good because I later kicked his ass when he tried to do it again.) :roll:
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

Is it just me or is it freaky that nowadays 13 year old kids are after some back seat action?

I'm not that old but I know that at 13yrs of age, I would have no idea what a girlfriend was let alone what to do with one.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I think that's going a bit too far, it's not uncommon to see 13 year olds with girlfriends, but most of the time they don't do anything 'over the edge'.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I just hate seeing people wanting a girl/boyfriend just to have a girl/boyfriend, like a status thing. :?
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Yeah but sometimes is cool bc you sometimes feel alone, or not? You feel the necesity to talk to someone, to share stuff. (talking, etc)
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SomeKindOfMonster »

I agree with bashderq, when I was 13 I wasn't even trying to kiss girls, I didnt start chasing girls until I was 17, but the difference these days, is the younger kids aren't out with a big group of friends as much, and just use the gf/bf as a status symbol. When I was 15 every weekend about 20 of us would go camping, or similar, and everyone in the group was close, so we didn't need that special person. Its ridiculous now but. My 14 year old brother has had girls "play-up" with him in the schoolyard!!! IMO i think thats absolutely over the top. What hope does the next generation have?

*END RANT*
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I'm going to have to agree with xturbo on this one. Sometimes people may feel the need for a partner for a self-esteem boost or just someone they can be with through anything. Self-esteem is especially important now, because of depression being a 'disease' and the high standards all of us have to live up to (media).
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

id like to have a friend that's a girl (im sick of the loosers that like to hang out with me), but not until im like 21 until i actually start serious relationships to find a mate. but it is ridiculous that some even 11 year olds go around making out in public places. i also can't date until im 16.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Porsche-AG wrote:I'm going to have to agree with xturbo on this one. Sometimes people may feel the need for a partner for a self-esteem boost or just someone they can be with through anything. Self-esteem is especially important now, because of depression being a 'disease' and the high standards all of us have to live up to (media).
Or you could just not give a shiznit what other people think. :D
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I could, but if I did that, I'd probably end up like you :lol:
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Exactly! ;)
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Is that good?

Anyways, back to the topic, I managed to get the girl's email and talk to her quite a bit today, and things are going pretty smooth so far.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Congratulations!! BUT DONT THINK YOU "HAVE" HER!!! Just pay attention now about what she wants, i mean, if she wants to be a friend or "more than a friend"...don't mess or confuse things, and specially DO NOT FORCE her to do things that she doesn't want to do. Good man, good :wink:
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Yeah, I was thinking the same, I need to take it slow and figure out my position. Then after I have confirmed the position, I can take the appropriate action. And your advice about being me worked, so thanks! :D
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SomeKindOfMonster »

If you need to think about what action to take, you won't get the girl man. Just do what has already been suggested and just be yourself, don't think about what to do, just do it
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Can be, but what happens if you decide to do that what you think is correct and then you receive a SLAP ?? :roll:
Better know what IS her position about all (after a long time, NOT like dating today and asking her what she wants tomorrow.... case sensitive...)
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Have any of you had a situation where you liked 2 girls but dont know if they like you, but then there are 2 girls that like you but you dont like them that way?

I cant decide between the 2 girls. One is in my grade but the other is one grade below me. I'll be a freshman at the high school next year and she will be in 8th.

Suggestions?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Uhh, don't worry about it until you graduate? :|

Return to “General Discussion”