NFS 11: Pro Street ?

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Razor's comment is based on the true fact that people's opinions can be swayed by a mere set of nice ingame photos or "hype".

You guys shouldnt buy a game till you borrow or play the demo and are completly sure you love it. Incase you havent realized, $60 is a lot of cash.

I played the 360 demo then realized that Carbon was the same garbage I played on MW.
korge
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

wow. yall fail. you all buy it and love it no matter how much you think you hated the demo
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

weedman173 wrote:Hmm, name sounds like it may be more aimed towards tuning. But I'm sure EA will find a way to make it crappy, they always do.
couldn't agree more! :twisted:
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

ahmad0410 wrote:NFS: Pro Street sounds like a game that would be full of street mmodified cars/tuner cars..
your signature is the best I've ever seen anywhere on the internet! :shock:
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

fasttasf wrote:
weedman173 wrote:Hmm, name sounds like it may be more aimed towards tuning. But I'm sure EA will find a way to make it crappy, they always do.
couldn't agree more! :twisted:
you guys are flippin stupid.

and fasttaf, you can use the edit button.
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

just wait for some screens and the demo. this is all just a rumor, this name means jack.

for those who think it has to do with street cars - the picture provided is of a pro street car. i don't think a need for speed game would turn to this.
Attachments
MonzaProStreet.jpg
Rayquaza
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Rayquaza »

razor90210 wrote:You guys say the same thing every year. :)

"its going to suck, the name is crap, ea isnt creative", ...then the game is out and you buy it, play it and finish it, and go on ranting again." the game sucked, we are not buying the nex nfs, we were ripped off" and the cycle goes all over again.

but accept the fact all of you are members on this site coz you'll love nfs and will keep bying it. again and again every year.

so wts with the ranting. if u'll think nfs sucks that much. dont buy nfs again. get another racing game and dont come to this site again.
I agree!
SLJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SLJ »

well guyz i found this on the website and check out this website

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_for_Speed_XI
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

Its wikipedia..its sorta unreliable, so u cant be sure of the information there.
I have no clue as to how they got that car list though :?
Vauxhall_Calibra
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Vauxhall_Calibra »

I just hope at some point EA to consider to make a european version of NFS. It will certainly be something different and I believe it could have really good results. Messing with european cities with narrow roads and traditional buildings, then to big modern autobahns (highways) police chases through countries' borders etc..
Dudeman456
Stock
Stock

Post by Dudeman456 »

They did that already. Its called Need For Speed: Porsche.
Vauxhall_Calibra wrote:I just hope at some point EA to consider to make a european version of NFS. It will certainly be something different and I believe it could have really good results. Messing with european cities with narrow roads and traditional buildings, then to big modern autobahns (highways) police chases through countries' borders etc..

Return to “News”