NFS Pro Street, for real ?

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Yabol
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yabol »

angelix000000 wrote:some1 translate this? things here?
it looks good: way better performance customization and autosculpt, new types of racing
it doesn't look good: we will miss night city racing
blah blah blah, release date november '07
we played: early version on x360 (alpha stage i think...)
and system requirements.
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

LOL, the only bad thing is the missing night? I prefer daylight racing, so... im happy with that :D

PRO-evolution Soccer, I think thats what makes you associate it with a sports game name.

can you just translate the whole article? I know it's too long but you would become our total boss, mate 8)
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
Yabol
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yabol »

Nooo... I learn English and it's still too bad to translate whole article.

And i'm too lazy ;]
kimd41
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by kimd41 »

The name 'Pro Street' doen't fit track racing. 'Pro Street' needs to be raced at streets because its pro STREET. The name is stupid IMHO if we race at tracks only insteant of STREET.
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

Pro street is a drag racing class, so mabey the game will be focused around drag racing? (assuming the new nfs will be called pro street)
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

baadmw wrote:Pro street is a drag racing class, so mabey the game will be focused around drag racing? (assuming the new nfs will be called pro street)
beat me to it. Pro Street cars are usually privately owned cars/trucks specifically built for drag racing. i've never heard of circuit cars being called Pro Street, to be honest.

here's a picture for anyone who's curious.

Link
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

Maybe the Pro Street name is short for Professional Street Racing? I know a lot of guys who mod their cars as weekend track racers. The game will probably revolve around this type of theme, and perhaps professional GT racing, but who knows. This is all speculation as of now.
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

even if it doesnt have cops or free roam ill buy it, hopefully >.>
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

- The game will be much more real.

- No categories in races ( i mean 70 hp car can race 400 hp car).

Just racing or beating? I hope this doesn't mean we are back to a Honda topping out a AAA Class Ferrari.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

The no car class thing probably means that if you took a Honda and put it up against a Ferrari, it will get beat very badly.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

WTF?!
The system requirements are "scaled down" from" carbon?!? omg...
Hey, and I figured out that license saying "Pro Street"...some credits? :lol:

Well..now its a good time to talk..
I DONT LIKE HOW THIS IS GOING...
My NFS-sense is telling me that this is going to be very critizided in the way how the game "evolved" or changed it course. Where are the police chases? Where is the nice tunning? Where is SPECIALLY the FREEROAM, having a cool detailed gfx...why not taking advantage of that and doing a nic designed city this time? uh?

This is for sure a game that is somehow "designed for a selected group of players"..LOTS of simulation details is going to somehow kill the streetracing factor mates.

And I can't believe that they are going to have MAYBE a "few" ammount of cars...what a shame for the exotics lovers...and what's going on with muscle lovers?..maybe us (tuners) are saved, because we will have this time MAYBE the skyline, Evo X (who knows...), RX-8 (I'm praying), hondas, etc...but what happens with the other 2 groups?

Well, I also understand the idea of the closed circuit game, maybe is a more difficult game because it's going to tend to apply more technique factor to the races...and for the player who wants just race, evading cops, choppers, suv's etc?..

I need to see more in order to continue...

Xturbo.
Last edited by xturbo on 26 May 2007, 07:37, edited 1 time in total.
spike_minoda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by spike_minoda »

oh wait, it's being developed by EA SPORT instead of EA BLACK BOX ???????
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

So the previous rumours were true! Bastards...EA denying them!

spike_minoda, I noticed that too. Wtf? It must be a typo. EA Sports and NFS don't mix...at all...
tavaski
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by tavaski »

Oh man Oh man I think we'll be very disappointed when this is out. Why can't EA just make Underground 3??? I'll just keep my fingers cross and hope this Nfs game be the best of them all
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Nice...nobody tell me what you can think of what I said...

Also, EA Sport taking charge of the NFS franchise?? WTF?
Well, if that means NO LAPIERRE this time, maybe we have a little bit of hope that this time this can be a good and decent NFS game...
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

everybody should stop getting excited about this and go play/buy tdu and you will all be happy
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BGam-3R »

tavaski wrote:Oh man Oh man I think we'll be very disappointed when this is out. Why can't EA just make Underground 3??? l
They did. Or have you forgotten about Carbon already? :D

Those system requirements seem low, but they're probably "Minimum" requirements.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

NFS Pro Street

Post by Glopaticki »

Hey i'm new here and i just noticed sumfin in da trailer, dunno if it has been mentioned but there is a blue balloon with PS on it. Maybe it stands for pro street?

Check it out for your self

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1824/58558fmq3.jpg
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Re: NFS Pro Street

Post by xturbo »

Glopaticki wrote:Hey i'm new here and i just noticed sumfin in da trailer, dunno if it has been mentioned but there is a blue balloon with PS on it. Maybe it stands for pro street?

Check it out for your self

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1824/58558fmq3.jpg
you better read the other topics...

http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... &start=140
UltimateGTR
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UltimateGTR »

There are too few cars if - 28 makes of cars is true....

I hope there will be the URL and also street races...
Python_S
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Python_S »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:- The game will be much more real.

Just racing or beating? I hope this doesn't mean we are back to a Honda topping out a AAA Class Ferrari.

A built Civic + the right turbo will be able to rape a stock Ferrari with no problems...(real life)
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

Python_S wrote:
TheNoobofFerraris wrote:- The game will be much more real.

A built Civic + the right turbo will be able to rape a stock Ferrari with no problems...(real life)
oh yeah? show us a civic (that is capable of being used every day, of course) that can beat a, let's say a 360 modena.
sry for the offtopic...

anyway, i think the cloesed circuit racing seems ok. if the tracks are designed well, i bet it's alot more fun than the horribly dull city of carbon. i wouldn't mind if the game is going abit more in the gt/forza direction (i understand nfs is not a sim franchise, but i just hated the physics of carbon). oh, and please god, make them get rid of the drifting, if ít's going to be the same as in carbon... U1 and U2 drifting was alot more fun.
Python_S
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Python_S »

Baadmw i don't like Hondas but i was telling that guy a fact. There are lots of daily driven turbo Civics that will own a 360 Modena. It takes some serious modding on those 1.6l's, 1.8l's and 2.0l's to make real hp but they are very light and a Civic making around 350fwhp will own a Modena with no problems and it is a daily driven car. And it gets even worse when you put a Ferrari against a Supra or Skyline.(which need only "symbolic" mods to beat a 360)

This is my last post about this. But please don't delete it because some people are too ignorant and need to learn some facts.
Last edited by Python_S on 26 May 2007, 12:10, edited 1 time in total.
keanhong
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by keanhong »

is it possible for EA to change its "special" title for NFS??
Do they really hear the fans' sound?
red_dawg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by red_dawg »

I don't care about not having freeroam. It was cool when U2 came out.Also the exotics were cool when MW came out. They're just trying to make something original this year which can only be good. I don't want all nfs games to be almost the same with small differences. If this is the title, it's obvious it's going to be about legal, professional racing. I have to admit I don't like the idea of having only track racing
Caine pan' la moarte si dincolo de ea!

Return to “News”