Welcome to the forum! Who are you? (The First Post Thread)

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
T-Shine
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Welcome to the forum! Who are you? (The First Post Thread)

Post by T-Shine »

Introduce yourself here. This thread means no more "Hello"-threads btw :wink:

Anyways, someone better start, 'cause I'm not :P
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

haha. ok. im Tom Osborn im fro Austrailia, central coast. *nice place with alot of beaches* and such
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Im Daniel from Spain. Please call me Dani. Im almost 20years old, and I am member since March2004. I like cars, specially 350z and RX8. I also like music, such Techno, Dance and Trance.
Last edited by ^Sparco^ on 15 Jun 2004, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

HELLOOOOOO
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

My initials are GT. LOL!
Om3n-PL
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Om3n-PL »

Well im Maciek Szapowalow aka Om3n or Slifka. Yes im polish and i live in Toronto, Ontario Canada. I love long walks, talking to girls, trying to get them horney, and getting some pum pum. To view a picture of me visit my fave dating site Meet Me In T.O.. As you can see i have edited the picture in PhotoShop. and i wish The Need For speed staff at EA Games would import that car into the game. The Car in the picture is modified in photoshop just with the coloring. The Car by the way is a Fiat 550 and it comes with 26HP but the 555 comes with 39HP. My dream car. BTW polish people refer to this car as a Maluch. I wish to import the car into canada. I told my grandpa not to sell his and that i would buy it off him once i have money. That small car is gonna be the hottest car on the streets of Toronto Down here in Canada. Im gonna modify it in everyway i can. The Engine is in the back but im gonna take it out and put a nice turbo engine in the front meaning i would have to expand the "trunk" (yes its in the front). And my subs will be in the back were the engine used to be. By the time im done with that car its gonna have around 500HP becayuse i dont want to go for anymore. Since its so small and light its gonna fly like no tommorow ..

And this is all i have to say about my self.
littlemanps
Ricer
Ricer

Post by littlemanps »

Hi
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

Welcome I haven't welcomed yet, here in forums :)
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

HI EVERYONE!!
drive2droad
Ricer
Ricer

Post by drive2droad »

well hi everyone lately i was a resident of india but now i am living in the us . if u wanna know it then i am in california .
albeedoo282
Stock
Stock

Post by albeedoo282 »

hey ppl im brand new to this board and im makin my first post. my names albert and im a chinese livin in australia now. hmmm i dont kno wat else to say...
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

Im Grez, from the UK. Welcome to everyone who I havent already said hello to. I own the Supra in my sig, its an RZ-S vvti (hence the name lol). Shes not been tuned too much so far, but the BPU parts are on their way. Feel free to ask any questions with regards to tuning Japanese import vehicles, or any questions in general about japanese cars...except the impreza, because I hate it ;) :lol:
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
Rixan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Rixan »

Ciao,
I'm Rixan ,a newbie who lives in the Beautiful Toscana (Italia!) and studies in Siena at Informatic Engineering...
My passion is car-design and everything with 4 wheels, an aerodynamic profile and a powerful engine :D ! I love car simulations and I'm also a Grand Prix 4 "Texture Designer" (I've posted some season updates, now working on 2004 Megapatch)...so you can easily imagine how much time I spend on creating every Tuning Challenge car I post :lol:
My Ford won the Focus competition (YES!)...and I hope to continue so for the rest of the TC! :P
That's all.... CIAO!
Attachments
RixanFocus.jpg
The WINNER !!!
(6.14 KiB) Downloaded 28386 times
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Hi I ... I'm ... BEHIND YOU!!! :>
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

The Los

Post by samurilos »

Well i never even knew there was a thread for introductions here, anyway I'm samurailos and its been nice checking out the rides so far peace out. About me well, I'm 16 and from a Caribbean island, i think thats enough, Ya'll can call me Los.
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

Hi all, I introduce myself too (but perhaps I've already done somewhere here)...btw, I'm Jr from Italy (and greetings to the "neighbour" rixan :D )
live in Pescara and student in Ancona (quite fu**ing place) engeneering. I love cars, bikes, hip hop music, but the first thing.....la gnokka! (mmm...I can translate it with...girls... :D ).
Welcome to all the new entries here, and greetings to all the "fixed habits"
peace
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Hello dogg
korge
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

hola eweryone am from lithuania and am 20 yers old. nice to see ja all here ;)
elvenezolano
Ricer
Ricer

Post by elvenezolano »

Hello I m richard or el venezolano i fron venezuela
drive2droad
Ricer
Ricer

Post by drive2droad »

well guyz a big hi from everyone !
X2
Stock
Stock

Post by X2 »

Hello, I am Sebastian Granstrand from Anderslöv, Sweden.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

welcome Mate,

if you got questions don't be afraid to ask them but do it in the right topic section and look if it is already asked....

Have a nice time
PowerSandro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by PowerSandro »

Hi, my name is Sandro Daniel Vieira and I'm 19 years old. I live in a town called Jaraguá do Sul in the south of Brazil. I'm studing Mechanic Engineering and I work in mechanic projects of eletrical motors in WEG... I love cars at all, as in real as in games... I prefer performace than visual in cars, but I like visual very much too! Mechanic Engineering is perfect too me, because I learn all that I need to my work and all that I need to my hobby!
ed'dy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ed'dy »

The name's Erik, i'm 13 year's old and live in Estonia.
Nitrokitty
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nitrokitty »

Hey! The name's Kat, I'm 21, and I've been into cars...umm...forever! I don't really know much about the dynamics of vehicular science, but I know what cars I like and what ones I don't! I'm not a feminist, but I hate the misconception that girls don't play videogames or like cars. If you think that way, well, you're stupid! Shut up, you big stupid! =P Nyah!

Anyhow, it's great to be here. The forums seem lively and full of people full of friendly advice and some others full of some other stuff that'd be inappropriate for me to say right now! But hey! What forum doesn't have that, right? Whoo! It's sleepy time for me now! Night night!

Pic! That's me in the middle! X3

Return to “General Discussion”