no Free Roam in MW?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
UltimusRex
Ricer
Ricer

no Free Roam in MW?

Post by UltimusRex »

Alright, I am sorely disappointed in EA for doing this, unless someone can please prove me otherwise. I have the PS2 version, and am about halfway up the blacklist currently. I can, of course, do all the free roaming I want in Career Mode, but I have been having fun modding some of my favorite cars in the My Cars section that i can't afford in Career and I can find no way to "free roam" the world with the cars in the My Cars section. I also, can find no way of jumping into a pursuit with any of these cars.

Is there a way to unlock a free roam mode? or to use the "My Cars" cars in Career Mode once you beat the game? Cuz if not, I am going to be downright pissed at EA. Once i have played through the required races, I have no desire to race any more AI races with my cars, I want real people or free roam... I realize i shortchanged myself on the former by getting the PS2 version, but c'mon, how am I supposed to test my settings and fine tune them in the middle of a race? I need Free Roam! or at least to be able to take them into Career... Can anyone let me know if they have noticed the same thing, or if they found a way to free roam with their "My Cars" cars?
Hayden Cameron
Ricer
Ricer

Re: no Free Roam in MW?

Post by Hayden Cameron »

be pissed all you want there is definatly no free foam for my cars only quick race :twisted: i know pretty retarted
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

There's a glitch in Most Wanted, which actually works, can't remember the exact location tbh.

Try this:
93360 wrote:neway theres this "glitch" when you enter the "nfs world loop" race where at the start instead of going in the intended direction (forwards dur) you go in reverse direction to the highway exit on the right and you can drive right through the "barrier of arrows and stuff" and explore the whole nfs world... without any traffic or cops! yay. thing is most parts of the minimap just shows black unlike when you're just cruising around in free roam mode.
>> http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 66#p237966
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

the dude posted this 2 years ago, someone has digged it up :roll:
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff