no Free Roam in MW?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
UltimusRex
Ricer
Ricer

no Free Roam in MW?

Post by UltimusRex »

Alright, I am sorely disappointed in EA for doing this, unless someone can please prove me otherwise. I have the PS2 version, and am about halfway up the blacklist currently. I can, of course, do all the free roaming I want in Career Mode, but I have been having fun modding some of my favorite cars in the My Cars section that i can't afford in Career and I can find no way to "free roam" the world with the cars in the My Cars section. I also, can find no way of jumping into a pursuit with any of these cars.

Is there a way to unlock a free roam mode? or to use the "My Cars" cars in Career Mode once you beat the game? Cuz if not, I am going to be downright pissed at EA. Once i have played through the required races, I have no desire to race any more AI races with my cars, I want real people or free roam... I realize i shortchanged myself on the former by getting the PS2 version, but c'mon, how am I supposed to test my settings and fine tune them in the middle of a race? I need Free Roam! or at least to be able to take them into Career... Can anyone let me know if they have noticed the same thing, or if they found a way to free roam with their "My Cars" cars?
Hayden Cameron
Ricer
Ricer

Re: no Free Roam in MW?

Post by Hayden Cameron »

be pissed all you want you cant get free roam for your custom made cars
also you cant put your custom made cars into career it would be cool but you cant
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Ya'll. We just had one of these locked. From now on try searching for a thread instead of making a new one. Also, don't bump a thread unless you have good reason to. :wink:
TheMasochisr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TheMasochisr »

Carcrazy wrote:Ya'll. We just had one of these locked. From now on try searching for a thread instead of making a new one. Also, don't bump a thread unless you have good reason to. :wink:

Return to “Most Wanted”