MW Junkman Parts

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

MW Junkman Parts

Post by Glopaticki »

Hey i was wondering if there is some way of getting unlimited Junkman parts in the Career mode? I've got them in Quick Race mode by doin the BurgerKing challenge.

Cheers
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Re: MW Junkman Parts

Post by Danyutz »

unlimited in the career, hmm, don't think it's possible. Probably with a cheat, although I don't think there is. You can do a thing dough, when playing from the start, be sure, after you beat a blacklist racer, choose a "unique performance" and don't install it on the current car, in the end, after you beat everyone, you should have around 13 unique parts, install them on your top car.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Yeah i kept choosing the unique part but i got doubles of a couple and i think i missed out on the engine one. Not sure.
Cazzer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cazzer »

Glopaticki wrote:Hey i was wondering if there is some way of getting unlimited Junkman parts in the Career mode? I've got them in Quick Race mode by doin the BurgerKing challenge.
Cheers
No but say you have completed the game anyways, just modify from there.
Although i wish that there were junkman in career.
A golf can beat a muercialgo? i have seen it and my lord the golf is fast ,junkman is crazy! :lol:
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

You can put junkman parts by doing it in Car Tuner (i believe that's the name) right now i don't know the site i got it from so try to search for MW Car Tuner.
Johnny Utah
Stock
Stock

Post by Johnny Utah »

So they double up do they? I keep getting the junkman performance parts each time I beat a blacklister and when I checked I only have three... total. By all accounts I should have all of them. I had an idea that maybe they were doubling up. Damn! I should have kept a better eye on it.

So its safe to assume that these are random too? Man, that really sucks!

Can anyone confirm?
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Yes, they are random, but i've also heard you can't get nitrous marker in Career but im not sure, anyone can confirm it?
and about getting junkman's on career.
Either use Cartuner, but its only for cars that you bought, so no tuning for blacklist won cars or BMW m3(you can actually fit it with all uniques excluding turbo, and you can add lvl 3 nitrous with usage of a trainer)
the trainer, can either tune the current car(no matter if its Blist or normal) or add even 8 markers for each part. and other markers aswell
you can only tune the BMW with the trainer
there is also another Editor which is to add junkman and other markers to career.
the editor is on NFScars.net, the cartuner is probably everywhere, and the trainer..i don't remember, but possibly its nfscars.net too, or even there.. a bmw m3 with junkman parts (the uber fast version ofc, not street) and lvl 3 nitrous smokes anything :D

Return to “Most Wanted”