Bam and Elk Design

The lightly moderated completely off topic board with where the usual posting restrictions do not apply. Forum games welcome. There's a catch though: your post count will not increase.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Bam and Elk Design

Post by bam_bam »

Hi all,

Its been far too long since I actually had the time to check out NFSunlimited, with NFS Pro Street just around the corner I thought I'd see whats going do :D I was honestly shocked to see that the B&E vinyls were still i nthe top five in both the User rated vinyls and most downloaded so a big thanks to everyone that downloaded the vinyls and gave us the positive feedback, particually the APR Evo which I spent hours slaving over photoshop for afew days lol!

You may or may not of noticed that B&E hasnt released any vinyls for some time now, I have to confess I haven't even looked at the B&E boards for a couple of months or so. The reason being that I have been working towards my carear and simply have'nt had the time, the spare time I do get is generally spent with my GF , out and about with mates or WOW. Also Carbon being Un-Editable really does't really help. Whilst most people are playing MW still, we decided that we wernt going to carry on making vinyls.

Im kind of hoping that NFS: ProStreet will be a different story however, with any luck EA will stop being annoying (some chance of that) and allow us to edit the vinyls. I know there is a vinyl editing system within the game but lets face it, its no way near as accurate and not really much fun to use. If this is the case however I shall try and reassemble what is left of the team and bring some more vinyls into the community, if its good we might go further than just vinyls. Before Carbon came out we were starting to edit interiors and just touching on modeling. There were also several plans for a B&E movie but we never really pulled it together.

I would like to know if you guys would like to see more things from B&E in the future? And what you would like to see from us.

Thankyou for reading this post and feedback is appreciated as always

- Bam

(Sorry for any spelling errors or typo's its 3AM here lol :D)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Re: Bam and Elk Design

Post by xturbo »

Of course we want to see more things bro. I told you and I offered myself to help you in anything I could...BUT I couldn't find you. Now, talking about the site, I haven't checked the site since 3 weeks. I did some updates, and as you can notice, I changed the skin of the site from a petition of our users. I have plans for a web site and also movies, so stay tuned my friend.

And yeah you're right: After Carbon release, the MW thing went in a decrease....so there wasn't "point" in releasing vynil and decals. I'm going to get in touch with DaBeast, Trejo, Darky, Bkize and others if I can. It's not easy tho.

Anything you need just contact me on MSN or post here lol.

Xturbo :P
B&E Admin
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Bam and Elk Design

Post by bam_bam »

Sounds good Dude, still got to pwn u on JKA get installed :D

Return to “Can of Spam”